It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Moore calls for protesting, obstructing, disrupting, civil disobedience over election

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Moore called for “protesting, obstructing, disrupting, civil disobedience.”

He added, “I mean, the man has no right to enter that house. There are too many questions about the — whatever collusion was going on. I mean, they admitted that they were in touch with the Russians during the campaign. They have said that. So, we would need to know as Americans what the hell was going on there, and he does not have a mandate. He does not have a mandate.”

Michael Moore: Trump ‘Has No Right To Enter’ White House

Does anyone remember the following comments by Hillary Clinton?

Donald Trump refused to say that he’d respect the results of this election. That’s a direct threat to our democracy. — Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) October 24, 2016

She went on to say, “That’s not the way our democracy works. We’ve been around 240 years. We’ve had free and fair elections and we’ve accepted the outcomes when we may not have liked them and that is what must be expected of anyone standing on a debate stage during a general election. President Obama said the other day that when you’re whining before the game is even finished it just shows you’re not even up to doing the job."

Flashback: Clinton Said Not Accepting Election Results Was ‘Horrifying’ [VIDEO]

I realize Hillary Clinton's comments have no direct relationship with Michael Moore's recent comments. The thing that I want to point out is the fact that Clinton's comments quoted directly above represent the overriding liberal attitude that existed before the election.

I know Democrats are using the Russian hacking conspiracy theory as a basis for questioning the election. That's just more hypocrisy because they were hounding Trump for his belief in unfounded conspiracy theories before the election. Now they're relying on an unfounded conspiracy theory to attempt to push their agenda. Their agenda is to derail the democratic process seemingly by any means necessary. Are we at the level of sedition yet?

Furthermore, who can take this stuff seriously?
edit on 18-12-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Finally confirmed that Michael Moore was never against the establishment. Which means everything he ever came out with was just a pie in our face. As soon as something actually changed he is kicking and screaming like the rest of these impostors.
edit on pSun, 18 Dec 2016 02:27:08 -06002016 008Sun, 18 Dec 2016 02:27:08 -0600amAmerica/ChicagoSunday by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Considering some of the law enforcement agencies/unions that backed Trump I would bet there are going to be some busted heads before all this is settled.

I guess it takes time even for Soros to get to people to finance. Speaking of Soros... that is who they should be going after for interfering in elections and hanky panky around the world...

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Furthermore, who can take this stuff seriously?

I haven't, for a long time. But I'm weird and don't buy into the left/right paradigm.

So basically my opinion matters not in the real world. Or online, as I'm never going to change anyone's opinion in either case.

When South Park - a douche bag vs. a turd sandwich - makes more sense than what the MSM is propagating you know we are in trouble.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Jesus. Did the Russians fly over there and force the US to vote a particular way? I'm sick of this Russian line.

Both sides use propaganda. Both are criminals.

Michael Moore is fueling the cry baby attitude.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Yeah he was putting out that riot smut about a week post-election. I saw on Infowars they had these 2 big newsletter pieces he had put out already calling to basically shut down the inauguration and then occupy the White House until he's impeached. Crazy talk bordering on terrorism (terrorism being intimidation as a means to political ends of course).
edit on 18-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
The Hollywood elite just can not understand that the people have voted and that vote was for Trump plain and simple. They think the 7 million votes from LA should sway all elections, plus they are smarter then everyone else so they just can not comprehend why the population would disagree with them.

Recounts = Trump actually gaining more votes, that didn't work.
Russians hacks = the emails were actually real, and they say nothing about that crap in them just the messenger, plus Wikileaks has said it wasn't the Russian Government involved.
Hollywood stars trying to sway the electoral college with heart felt messages. Boy think if the republicans did that with Obama, screams of racism would never end.

Mark my words... Trump 307+ Hillary 231 or less. Like the recounts this will not go well for Hillary in a few days.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

But, right in your post you have Trump saying he might not accept the results if he lost.

Are we ALL on a Reality Show and not realize it?

There were MULTIPLE state actors that influenced and/or hacked this election.

Trump said 'it is rigged'. Yes, it was rigged. Trump would never have won, under normal circumstances. Normally, Clinton would have won. But I think would have come close with a candidate like Cruz or even Jeb Bush.

HOW was it rigged? Is a better question. For whom? I am guessing something went awry.

But the OP's question. The OP doesn't really ask a question. I think it is the title of the article the OP found.

Michael Moore can tell people to protest, just like you or I can. Obstructing and civil disobedience takes more, but
they are general activities associated with a protest.

Someone stands in front of a tank or people camp in a park. We can do this. Because we live in America.

The minute someone wants to say we can't do this is the SECOND I know we are headed for disaster. Fascism. Nazism.

This is the point I get nervous. I am no SNOWFLAKE. The very SECOND someone says people can't protest or participate in civil disobedience (and I don't care when you say the location is INCONVENIENT), you will find I am definitely not a SNOWFLAKE.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Considering some of the law enforcement agencies/unions that backed Trump I would bet there are going to be some busted heads before all this is settled.

I guess it takes time even for Soros to get to people to finance. Speaking of Soros... that is who they should be going after for interfering in elections and hanky panky around the world...

Thanks for your Facebook view on the world,Very deep.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Jesus. Did the Russians fly over there and force the US to vote a particular way? I'm sick of this Russian line.

Both sides use propaganda. Both are criminals.

Michael Moore is fueling the cry baby attitude.

Get used to it, because they did attempt to influence the election. You can say 'Well the US government does that stuff too". Ridiculously whiny if you live here. They all hack eachother. But people who live here were supposed to have some loyalty, I thought.

Oh, right, loyalty when a football player takes a knee or someone burns a flag, but otherwise you say Putin is a nice and strong man. Maybe you should study the life of Putin a bit more.

The dumbassery is strong.
edit on 18-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
The Hollywood elite just can not understand that the people have voted and that vote was for Trump plain and simple. They think the 7 million votes from LA should sway all elections, plus they are smarter then everyone else so they just can not comprehend why the population would disagree with them.

Recounts = Trump actually gaining more votes, that didn't work.
Russians hacks = the emails were actually real, and they say nothing about that crap in them just the messenger, plus Wikileaks has said it wasn't the Russian Government involved.
Hollywood stars trying to sway the electoral college with heart felt messages. Boy think if the republicans did that with Obama, screams of racism would never end.

Mark my words... Trump 307+ Hillary 231 or less. Like the recounts this will not go well for Hillary in a few days.

Do you live here? If you do you should move.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Thanks for your bumper sticker view of the world, Very deep.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Thanks for your bumper sticker view of the world, Very deep.

I was actually going by this

I am not a sticker or meme sort of person. Anyone who adds the word PLUS for no reason is about 15 or never finished high school. Wikileaks can say whatever they want. It is probable Wikileaks got this from the Russian government. It is possible it was internal, but I doubt it.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It wasn't Breaking News, but so good of you to come up with a post and image just for me.

You got 2 stars, I wonder if a third sheeple will come along and actually think anyone thought it was breaking news.
Good star ploy there.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I am not a sticker or meme sort of person. Anyone who adds the word PLUS for no reason is about 15 or never finished high school. Wikileaks can say whatever they want. It is probable Wikileaks got this from the Russian government. It is possible it was internal, but I doubt it.

So should they leave the country because of their age or education?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Good star ploy there.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

So should they leave the country because of their age or education?

Who said anything about that? Now that you bring it up though, leaving the country based on skin color and religion makes a lot of sense too right?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

What happened to "if you reject the results you're a danger to democracy"?

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Why? That seems like a very odd thing to say. That poster said nothing malicious/hateful. Unless opposing views are malicious.hateful by default in which case maybe it isn't he that should be moving..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join