It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's other reversals

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
More ways Trump plays his supporters.

Recently Trump has been pretty bold showing contempt for his voters. I made a thread and you can see the video here or the thread here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Feel free to fast forward through the commentary to the parts where Donald speaks and you will see that he seems to hold a lot of disregard and contempt for his supporters and HIS OWN RHETORIC. In short, it seems like he really does not buy the narrative of his own party or his supporters.
I get a sense that he just thinks the majority of the red meat Republicans enjoy is just a bunch of malarky.

anyways, I think the fact of the matter is Trump was not sincere about much of anything he said.

Here is Trump with thousands of people crying Lock her Up Lock Her Up! He is really playing on the peoples' hatred here

Unfortunately Trump seems to think all the hatred and rhetoric was just hot air,for if he were really interested in changing things, wouldn't he
interested in putting away criminal politicians?

As we see, it is all just an act

as you can see, Hillary and Trump are actually close friends

Here is a video of Trump praising Hillary

Trump saying that the economy does better under Democrats and praising Hillary

Anyways, it really seems that Donald Trump is not what he seems and that he just used "conservative" ire to gain power.
How do Trump supporters trust him considering his views are constantly reversing?

What do you think?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: superbanjo

Oh another one of these.

Meh, not worth it, I'll be carrying on my life in the meantime. Have fun being petty.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I love these spams

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Oh another one of these.

Meh, not worth it, I'll be carrying on my life in the meantime. Have fun being petty.

It is cute that you dismiss this, but trump based his campaign on going after crooked Hillary and her criminality.
The problem is we see he didn't mean any of it. I think it is just as important to see this as it was to talk about Hillary's
problems. The thing is Trump won, so he is the guy to talk about.

You may want to bury it, but I think it is important to investigate

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

I love these spams

How is it spam???

You are just trying to censor me or discredit me, but the fact is Trump has made a dramatic reversal in his attitudes.
I would think the people who voted for him would have more concern about him fulfilling his promises.

I think the truth is, his supporters were played, BIG TIME.

Trump has dinned with Crooked Hillary and Bill on many occasions

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
"Anyways, it really seems that Donald Trump is not what he seems"

Every single damn politician says whatever necessary to get elected.
The majority of (or at least for past 100 years if anything) elected presidents did this, Obama did this, and Hillary would have done the same.

If you voted and or expected your preferred candidate to do everything they said during campaign, then you need stop what you are doing and reevaluate. Learn how to research and learn a bit of history (and the candidates history) before you decide to get involved with any form of politics, including voting and raising your voice.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
"Anyways, it really seems that Donald Trump is not what he seems"

Every single damn politician says whatever necessary to get elected.
The majority of (or at least for past 100 years if anything) elected presidents did this, Obama did this, and Hillary would have done the same.

If you voted and or expected your preferred candidate to do everything they said during campaign, then you need stop what you are doing and reevaluate. Learn how to research and learn a bit of history (and the candidates history) before you decide to get involved with any form of politics, including voting and raising your voice.

Yeah but this is not a small reversal. This is a MASSIVE reversal and it is so blatant.

It would be like Obama winning the election and saying "Remember yes we can?"

Well, just kidding! "No WE CAN'T"

But even that does not cut it. I think Trump literally acted as in fantasy.

Doesn't it concern his supporters? What policy is he going to pursue if he has abandoned all his promises?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Trump hasn't taken office yet. Therefore, in theory, he hasn't 'flip flopped' on anything.

Give the man a chance to actually flip flop, before preemptively label him as such.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
[SNIP]

another person trying to shut down the thread.

I provided videos to document his reversals. You guys are too much. Why don't you tell me how I am wrong instead of
creep in here with that weakness?
edit on 18/12/2016 by Gemwolf because: Mod edit: Removed quoted post

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Trump hasn't taken office yet. Therefore, in theory, he hasn't 'flip flopped' on anything.

Give the man a chance to actually flip flop, before preemptively label him as such.

So is Hillary a great person as Trump said? Or is she a terrible criminal like Trump said for a whole year?

What is the truth?

A flip Flop is putting it mildly

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

He is not even president yet.

Your argument is moot, your pulling left wing quotes out of context for a source.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

He is not even president yet.

Your argument is moot, your pulling left wing quotes out of context for a source.

Left wing quotes?

I posted video of Trump speaking, seriously

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Sure thing, carry on. Discuss. Investigate.

Let me know if you find something.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

The daily show was caught editing footage of Trump. Notice how "lock her up" is removed leaving the boos while Trump speaks? Not to mention The Daily show gets it's material from CTR anyhow.

I'm sorry, but I can't take the rest of your thread serious when that is the first thing you present.

Aside from that, these arguments are very weak and there is nothing here that I haven't already seen.

Side note, a little birdie told me that the FBI has been investigating the Clinton family/foundation on the down low even when they said they were no longer investigating. No sources that I can provide. I'l just say this, bring it back up once Trump is the acting president.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: kx12x

The daily show was caught editing footage of Trump. Notice how "lock her up" is removed leaving the boos while Trump speaks? Not to mention The Daily show gets it's material from CTR anyhow.

I'm sorry, but I can't take the rest of your thread serious when that is the first thing you present.

Aside from that, these arguments are very weak and there is nothing here that I haven't already seen.

Side note, a little birdie told me that the FBI has been investigating the Clinton family/foundation on the down low even when they said they were no longer investigating. No sources that I can provide. I'l just say this, bring it back up once Trump is the acting president.

I mean, your argument saying that my argument is weak doesn't even make any sense.

It is all in the videos, Trump saying absolutely glowing things about Hillary and Bill. The argument makes itself,
Trump likes the Clintons and he was just pandering to his Fox News viewing supporters who have been steeped in anti Hillary rhetoric. Watch Trump speak and be a man!

lol

God you guys are so fragile and protective of your political dogma and fantasy, sorry but it true

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
She was expecting to be elected and in less than 24 hours that idea was ripped apart. I think the mind game it put on her is much more effective then jail.
edit on 12/18/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

It is all in the videos, Trump saying absolutely glowing things about Hillary and Bill. The argument makes itself,
Trump likes the Clintons and he was just pandering to his Fox News viewing supporters who have been steeped in anti Hillary rhetoric.

First and third video are from the same source, phony. Look at my original post, see the original unedited.

5th video is from 2012 (title says he endorsed, he explicitly says he does not, saying only that he liked her), last one is from 2004. These mean nothing, especially after he began running for office. You don't make statements like this unless you mean business. (red dinner, as it has been dubbed).

Like I said, wait until after the inauguration, then we'll see.

God you guys are so fragile and protective of your political dogma and fantasy, sorry but it true

Your assessment is pretty far off, my confidence in politics has never been higher. We won (Trump supporter here), I don't have to explain anything, we won, bigly. That speaks for itself.

Nonetheless, here we are over a month later.. First it was recounts, then it was Comey's fault, then it was Russia's doings. I think the left now may have no other choice than accept reality. Took over a month, but we made it.
edit on 18-12-2016 by kx12x because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Hey op dont take it personal, trump fans are the same people who said obama would destroy america with ebola, there not the smartest people on this beautiful planet earth, there angry people that believe that trump will make there miserable lives better, there bitter to the end lol.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: superbanjo

another person trying to shut down the thread.

I provided videos to document his reversals. You guys are too much. Why don't you tell me how I am wrong instead of
creep in here with that weakness?

What could be more weak than you claiming the president-elect is "reversing" before he even has the job yet? Did you ever think maybe he's just playing nice until everything's official? I can't blame him, the man has done little since the election other than assemble his team and mind his own business yet there have been 5 different pathetic attempts already to prevent him from being sworn in.

But enough opinion, according to you strength is fact based so please provide a quote from Trump saying he is not going to prosecute Clinton ....you can't because he hasn't said it and will do so unless Obama pardons her. Either way, more winning for Trump ...exactly as he promised.
edit on 18-12-2016 by Voiceofthemajority because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join