It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Embrace the Winds of Change

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: tridentblue
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

My advice is, never underestimate your power to connect to a situation spiritually. Who are you? Where are you coming from in terms of past lives?

I know a lot of people who remember past lives, and I remember mine. People who spent time in India, Germany, China, UK and Russia and certain other countries have a deep sense of identity within them, that reaches beyond the current life. But its rare to see that deep connection with people with past lives as American citizens. The American identity is cheap, dished out to illegals and H1-B's. It's not very meaningful, which is why we see American tech stolen and popping up in these other countries.

What's going on right now is a wise push to make being an American something more meaningful. The best and wisest move is to try to wake up to the tremendous love needed to make that work, and if you are in America, try to embrace that identity at a spiritual level.

And if you're not in America, realize these changes are happening, and try to help Americans realize who they really are. Some people are trying to cash in on an account with no money, but being an American really does mean something spiritual, beyond the ability to manipulate Americans. Please help show what that means.

Peace!

We have the best reincarnation people don't we folks.

Mike Grouchy
edit on 18-12-2016 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001

The direction we are headed is biblical where the billionaire elite will rule the earth and everyone else will be expendable until God destroys them

Trump is Ogmios. Elijah if one _has_ to get biblical about it.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
I mean he is a billionaire and is filling many of his cabinet with powerful businessmen. They could do a good job running the U.S. with their type of experience but I still have my reservations about Trump.

That could suggest that the major calamity that the gov has been preparing for, with all the underground tunneling, and continuity of government planning that has been taking place secretly over the last 2 decades, is about to come about.

So, the rich and powerful, for whom all these special bunkers have been built, are taking up their necessary positions in the government, so that they can control and ensure their own survival. Which is better done from actual positions of authority, rather than relying on the common political class, sitting their in the seats of power, to remember their obligations to help first the rich and powerful, when d-day comes.

According to scripture, and some research done by a few observant folks, September 23, 2017 is the date marked in Revelation 12, when the stuff hits the fan.

The red dragon appears and chaos ensues..

not too long to wait now, to see if this prophesy has any teeth, or if its just another one of those Mayan Calender like end times junk predictions.

<< 1   >>

join