It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Responds to Michelle Obama's Remarks on Hopelessness

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Actually, yeah, I thought you did have too since every president for the last 40 years has done so. You don't think there's anything fishy about Trump making up lies about not releasing his taxes? In any case, it's a show of good faith and lets America know their soon to be president isn't committing fraud.

No it is not required to be President. He said he would release them if Hilary released her emails. It doesn't matter, because it is not required. Come on man. He is just being financially discreet so to speak. Maybe he is hiding something. I don't care. I supported him. I am going to give him his chance. Something drastic needs to be done in this stagnant country.

You know, the man said himself he NEVER settles lawsuits (which was a lie) and by him doing so for the tune of $25 million dollars tells everyone whose head isn't in the sand he's committed fraud. He settled because he didn't want the court to legitimately define him as a fraud because he knows he would have lost that case and that's why he did his best to delay it for over 5 years.

He didn't personally run that company. You are aware of that right? He is an investor. He handled the funds. He didn't swindle the people, the guy who got him to invest in the company did. Because he allowed the guy to use his name and he owned the major portion of the company he had to be the one to settle. He did that. That made it right. Dear God man.

No, Donald Trump is probably not a billionaire and that's not only my opinion but the opinions of actual billionaires but again we'll never know because HE WON'T RELEASE HIS TAXES. If he doesn't get impeached, I'm sure being a corrupt president might actually make him a billionaire.

A 43-story trophy office tower, 1290 Sixth is worth as much as $1.5 billion. Just one of his buildings. Shall we go on. That one alone makes him a billionaire. Unless your saying that it doesn't, just because you believe that it doesn't.

edit on 18-12-2016 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Michelle goes low.

Trump goes high.

Malia gets high.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Trump has been going low since he was introduced into Adulthood. From scamming people out of Trump U, to his failed businesses and unfair housing practices. To mocking veterans. To mocking a disabled reporter. To outright calling his own supporters stupid, and admitting he lied to rile them up. From saying he could grab women by the vagina.

Now that he is president, he goes high ONCE, and all that is ignored? What naivety do you subscribe to? Hmm?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion

Trump has been going low since he was introduced into Adulthood. From scamming people out of Trump U, to his failed businesses and unfair housing practices. To mocking veterans. To mocking a disabled reporter. To outright calling his own supporters stupid, and admitting he lied to rile them up. From saying he could grab women by the vagina.

Now that he is president, he goes high ONCE, and all that is ignored? What naivety do you subscribe to? Hmm?

I subscribe to reality, facts, evidence and reason.

What fake news sites do you subscribe to?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Wonder how many from the antiTrump crowd are going to end up jumping ship after they figure out the world didnt end....and they realize that they were fed a great big lie and fell right for it.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Im sorry for being rude but really dude. I guess you missed the part where his rallies where at his own properties so he could funnell your money to his own business. Also I guess you forgot to think about the FACT that the rich folk that got into power via U.S.A. tax loop holes priar to Mr. Gold are now possibly going to control those loop holes. You are a fool to think the way you doply to: 3daysgone

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: spelling

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I am going to not deny you ignorance. Btw I don't know how you can deny the facts. Im guessing you buy into all the "fake" news that is being thrown out here. Do your reseach bro then maybe I won't see your stupid responses any more.a reply to: Deny Arrogance

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: spelling

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

You must subscribe to the highest degree of naivety if you were able to read all the FACTS in my post and still muster up that nonsensical question as a response.
edit on 18-12-2016 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: seasonal

He's in the pocket of Wall Street, you know, the exact reason what he and conservatives attacked Clinton for, and rightfully so. He also took in elites who donated to his campaign to be apart of his cabinet and for some reason decided Rick Perry would be a good addition to head a department he wanted to get rid of back when he ran for prez last cycle.

The swamp just got 10 feet deeper!

who donated to his campaign? I thought he self funded it. He didn't spend very much at all.

ETA:
Looks like he took a small percentage of donations, but funded more than half by himself.
www.politifact.com...
edit on 18-12-2016 by network dude because: added fact.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: odzeandennz

Like draining the swamp?

The fact you complain he is not draining it means you are admitting Obama is leaving a huge swamp mess.

If the swamp is so bad, why only complain about Trump?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Shhhh!
You are using independent thought. Blind supporters of the R or the D don't like that. It's go my team and bad their team. I find it hard to pledge my life to a "team" that could give a crap about me.
Now I am going to Give Trump some latitude and give him chance, but he starts to pull an Obama, I will be the first to yell.

The fact you complain he is not draining it means you are admitting Obama is leaving a huge swamp mess.

If the swamp is so bad, why only complain about Trump?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Exactly. Both "teams" are terrible.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Lol that's what you fools keep saying.

"Just give him a chance."

LOL he's already blown that chance.

He's already back fracked on Hillary which was his main point during the election, he's backtracked on "the wall," - again, a staple of his election - and he's putting people in his cabinet he claimed to be against, another stable in his election campaign.

The dude lies more than he tells the truth, and constantly goes back on things he's previously said or mentioned. His supporters make up baseless excuses for him and rampantly deflect to Hillary or something about Democrats or fake news to constantly cover his ass.

Just give him a chance. Lol, nah, I'm good.

A billionaire conman is not the person I saw becoming President and is not someone I see as appropriate when it comes to governmental affairs. I don't have to give Trump a chance.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Nice someone is so positive, there should be more good news to inspire people, not only doom and gloom, ______beforeitsnews/blogging-citizen-journalism/2016/12/not-only-bad-news-but-good-news-2556657.html

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire
So you believe Obama should never have been given a chance too, right?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
I am torn, I want to give everyone a chance, but there was real concerns when he first ran that he didn't have the experience to run the country.
I did give him a fair chance, but he blew it.
Now we can see that he made the world a lot more dangerous, increased the debt, did nothing with NAFTA, made many passive aggressive racial comments. Piss poor leader.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I did too. My point was he went back on his campaign promises as well. It only seems to matter when a Republican does it though.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
Im sorry for being rude but really dude. I guess you missed the part where his rallies where at his own properties so he could funnell your money to his own business. Also I guess you forgot to think about the FACT that the rich folk that got into power via U.S.A. tax loop holes priar to Mr. Gold are now possibly going to control those loop holes. You are a fool to think the way you doply to: 3daysgone

wow. a fool? really? Call no man fool, for it is your own limitations that fail to see genius. So why didn't Obama close the loopholes? Oh that don't matter though huh. It has to be Trumps fault somehow. I am at least going to give Trump a chance to win or fail. Is there a rule,or law that says Trump could not use any of his rallies as such? If not, then that makes him a smart businessman. Don't let your hate blind you to the possibility that He just might be a good President. Because you really don't know yet. Just like me. But at least I do hope he will be.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Lol that's what you fools keep saying.

"Just give him a chance."

LOL he's already blown that chance.

He's already back fracked on Hillary which was his main point during the election, he's backtracked on "the wall," - again, a staple of his election - and he's putting people in his cabinet he claimed to be against, another stable in his election campaign.

The dude lies more than he tells the truth, and constantly goes back on things he's previously said or mentioned. His supporters make up baseless excuses for him and rampantly deflect to Hillary or something about Democrats or fake news to constantly cover his ass.

Just give him a chance. Lol, nah, I'm good.

A billionaire conman is not the person I saw becoming President and is not someone I see as appropriate when it comes to governmental affairs. I don't have to give Trump a chance.
``

Ah. More name calling. lol. You people just don't learn. Well I guess it is true. The tears of non-trump supporters are delicious. Cry yourself to sleep at night. Watch out, Trump could be under your bed. lol. Trump just keeps winning. I love it.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

He isn't in the WH yet. Cool your jets, we will have plenty of time to nail him when and if he starts to pull an Obama.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join