It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Responds to Michelle Obama's Remarks on Hopelessness

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Trump disagrees with Michelle about no hope, and contends that there is a lot of hope. He feels that Michelle must have misspoke, and that the Obama's were nothing but nice. Nice short 1 min video.
Trump also says that there is going to be so much success and we are going to see things happen that we haven't seen in decades.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Keep the promises coming Trump.
Its easy street from here on out.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Like draining the swamp?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Let's see if Trump will make the people that he has hired do what is best for the people and not for the citi banks and federal reserve.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: odzeandennz

Like draining the swamp?

Exactly!! He's doing a great job of it so far. 90% or better of his cabinet doesn't need to rip the people off to get rich. They already are. If all of his promises are kept as well as that one we will be in great shape.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: brutus61
The people that are ripping the public off already are very wealthy.

Being wealthy doesn't mean you will be honest and not rip the public off, look at the wealth of our leaders. I can't see the relationship as you described it.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

He's in the pocket of Wall Street, you know, the exact reason what he and conservatives attacked Clinton for, and rightfully so. He also took in elites who donated to his campaign to be apart of his cabinet and for some reason decided Rick Perry would be a good addition to head a department he wanted to get rid of back when he ran for prez last cycle.

The swamp just got 10 feet deeper!
edit on 17-12-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

So by your logic Hillary would have been a great choice to because she would have also put Wall Street types in her cabinet, you know millionaires and billionaires.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Wow you can not be this naive. Half of the establishment politicians were rich prior to taking office.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Let's see if they are instructed to do what he said he would on the campaign.

He has yet to take office and there is a portion here who are already saying he failed.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Keep the promises coming Trump.
Its easy street from here on out.

I guess if you work hard enough for it, it could be. Maybe he is bringing back the American Dream. I like your thinking.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I agree and the wealthy being given top position in our gov't for no other reason than being wealthy has been the problem all along. Trump isn't trying to fix this problem, he's making it worse.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

He's in the pocket of Wall Street, you know, the exact reason what he and conservatives attacked Clinton for, and rightfully so. He also took in elites who donated to his campaign to be apart of his cabinet and for some reason decided Rick Perry would be a good addition to head a department he wanted to get rid of back when he ran for prez last cycle.

The swamp just got 10 feet deeper!

Trump is a billion-air, a brand, and a President-Elect. I don't really think he is in anyone's pocket. If anything, they will try to get into his. And if he makes this nation rich, I don't understand what the problem of him getting richer in the process. If you want to succeed in this new administration, you will have to work for it, because maybe Trump doesn't have any problem firing people.
edit on 17-12-2016 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

He's a pathological liar and flip flops more than any politician I can think of so why would anyone capable of critical thought ever assume he will keep any of his promises? He's in it to make himself richer and will do thy bidding of his donors just like every president before him.

edit on 17-12-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Jesus, first of all, chances of him being a billionaire are slim but we'll never really know because he's the first president in 40 years to NOT release his taxes. Nothing shady about that...Billionaires don't rob elderly and poor single mothers out of thousands of dollars like he did with Trump University.

Second of all, yes he is in the pockets of Wall Street billionaires, actual billionaires. Look up Robert Mercer for starters.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

He's a pathological liar and flip flops more than any politician I can think of so why would anyone capable of critical thought ever assume he will keep any of his promises? He's in it to make himself richer and will do thy bidding of his donors just like every president before him.

Lol. He ran the most successful campaign with fewer funding than Hilary. That at least makes him smart. That makes him a man that knows how to get things done. Why don't you at least give him the chance to fail before condemning him as a failure. Jeesh.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

You do know that you don't have to release them right? So at least you know he followed the rules of the campaign. Hillary fell way short in that area. He settled the University case, so I am not understanding your problem with that.

Second of all, yes he is in the pockets of Wall Street billionaires, actual billionaires. Look up Robert Mercer for starters.

My readdressing of that issue is explained in my other reply. Yes Donald Trump, with all of his assets is a Billionaire, whether you want to believe it or not.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Makes him smart? The guy always doubted himself from day one. He never thought he would get the nomination and even on election day he says himself he thought he was gonna lose. Of course Clinton spent more money because Clinton but he too begged Republican donors for money in the beginning but was shot down every step of the way. He only got backing from Wall Street billionaires once he won the nomination. He won the nomination by lying his ass off and catering to his base making false promises which I'm glad for because wasting money on a wall, deporting millions of illegals, punishing women/doctors for abortions, and banning an entire religion is beyond stupid.

Give what a chance? Lies and corruption? If I wanted that I would have voted for Clinton, Bush, Cruz, and so on.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Actually, yeah, I thought you did have too since every president for the last 40 years has done so. You don't think there's anything fishy about Trump making up lies about not releasing his taxes? In any case, it's a show of good faith and lets America know their soon to be president isn't committing fraud.

You know, the man said himself he NEVER settles lawsuits (which was a lie) and by him doing so for the tune of $25 million dollars tells everyone whose head isn't in the sand he's committed fraud. He settled because he didn't want the court to legitimately define him as a fraud because he knows he would have lost that case and that's why he did his best to delay it for over 5 years.

No, Donald Trump is probably not a billionaire and that's not only my opinion but the opinions of actual billionaires but again we'll never know because HE WON'T RELEASE HIS TAXES. If he doesn't get impeached, I'm sure being a corrupt president might actually make him a billionaire.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Makes him smart? The guy always doubted himself from day one. He never thought he would get the nomination and even on election day he says himself he thought he was gonna lose. Of course Clinton spent more money because Clinton but he too begged Republican donors for money in the beginning but was shot down every step of the way. He only got backing from Wall Street billionaires once he won the nomination. He won the nomination by lying his ass off and catering to his base making false promises which I'm glad for because wasting money on a wall, deporting millions of illegals, punishing women/doctors for abortions, and banning an entire religion is beyond stupid.

Give what a chance? Lies and corruption? If I wanted that I would have voted for Clinton, Bush, Cruz, and so on.

What I am reading here is. My guy didn't win, so your guy sucks. Trump has out maneuvered every one of the other candidates. The left laughed when he announced it remember? John Oliver begged him to run?

How do you know they are false promises. He is not even President yet. Do you have a magic 8-ball? Just calm down, take a deep breadth and say Trump is my President. You will be fine. Just pick yourself up and get back in there and help him make America Great.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join