It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just saw a commercial on TV !!! (unbelievable!!!!)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
Seriously? What would happen if the left stole the election? What would seriously happen? NOT A DAMN THING. Both sides can stop vag sand bagging because you all will still be here the next day b*tching about it.

If the left were to steal the election on Monday, I think there would be repercussions. Sends shivers down my spine just thinking about it.

You haven't ever seen conservatives, in mass, take to the streets. It would be time to, "Get Even" in a big way. Millions and millions of pissed off, gun loving, bible thumping Americans.

Some free advice, I wouldn't run around wearing a Clinton for President button. It would give them a good mark to shoot at.

Thank Heavens it's almost over, my heart doesn't need the stress.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
Seriously? What would happen if the left stole the election? What would seriously happen? NOT A DAMN THING. Both sides can stop vag sand bagging because you all will still be here the next day b*tching about it.

If the left were to steal the election on Monday, I think there would be repercussions. Sends shivers down my spine just thinking about it.

You haven't ever seen conservatives, in mass, take to the streets. It would be time to, "Get Even" in a big way. Millions and millions of pissed off, gun loving, bible thumping Americans.

Some free advice, I wouldn't run around wearing a Clinton for President button. It would give them a good mark to shoot at.

Thank Heavens it's almost over, my heart doesn't need the stress.

I would be watching with popcorn in hand as the country turns into the wild wild west. It will be one hell of a show.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Is that it?

Here's a link to the story:

Unite for America is a multi-partisan movement founded by concerned citizens in an effort to "prevent a candidate unfit for presidency from taking office", urging the Electoral College to follow through with its own created purpose in preventing the election of a demagogue. As Martin Sheen explains, the Federalist Papers state that the Electorial College exists to ensure anyone who gains presidency is, "to an eminent degree, endowed with the requisite qualifications".

Thanks,
blend57

Unite for America

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

You askin' me or tellin' me?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Celebs only get used to target the gullible, just shows what the left think of those that vote for them.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: mamabeth

They will go as low as they have to in order to steal the election.

They can do this. Republicans loosened all the rules on superpacs, pacs and what they could spend their money on.

Welcome to the result.
Doesn't matter really if it's legal or not, can't you see how desperate this is?

Why would anyone give power to someone who is so desperate?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Why? The EC can vote for who they want. Someone makes an ad for it. Why is this wrong?

Somehow, I think you won't be as happy about it when, in four, eight, or twelve years, the Republicans inevitably use these same types of tactics to try to flip the electoral college away from a Democrat 'winner'. Do we really want presidential elections to turn into a contest of who can better twist arms of the electors and manipulate them into doing the bidding of one party or another? I think not.

This is yet another can of worms that the far left should not be trying to open. Of course, they never stopped to consider the longer term negative consequences of their actions before, so I don't know why I would expect them to change now.

edit on 18-12-2016 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
the left will stop at Nothing to get what they want, while all the while crying about the right being so mean and bad.
They have NO LIMITS !

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DogMeat

The whole thing reminds me of how they all cheered when Reid nuked the Senate filibuster in 2013. You don't see too many that are happy about it now that its about to bite them in the ass. Don't set a stupid precedent if you don't want the other side to use it against you. Think before you act.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Is that the 1 where all the bozo's from Hollyweird are imploring folks to change #?

Thankfully folks are free to disagree........

edit on 18-12-2016 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
what was it that Hillary said, oh yeah I remember, " when they go high we go low" I guess this is what she meant

That's just nasty what the other kisses the guy in the face and she goes down??

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Is that the 1 where all the bozo's from Hollyweird are imploring folks to change #?

Thankfully folks are free to disagree........

Hey leave all the other animals out of this please, no need to punch them they have got nothing to blame since we rule the planet. And we should tell them what not to do. If you can't figure this out, try and pet an animal first instead of punching them.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I seriously just saw a commercial on AMC cable TV for "electors" to consider changing their vote!

I swear to GOD...I actually watched it!!

I can't even believe it!!

Welcome to America !

Did you just arrive here, off the boat?

FYI, in America, the TV is used to inform the people of their rights, options, and obligations, in this society.

And yes, it often takes the form of a "commercial," or sometimes better referred to as an "infomercial."

KUDOS to you, for having avoided the TV all these years, so that you might find the joy in being surprised by something found there.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I seriously just saw a commercial on AMC cable TV for "electors" to consider changing their vote!

I swear to GOD...I actually watched it!!

I can't even believe it!!

In all my 54 years on this planet I never thought I would see such a thing!!! I am absolutely in SHOCK!!

If this isn't the bottom of the barrel, I don't know how or what someone could EVER construct which could be!!!

HOW LOW WILL THEY GO??????????

Unbelievable!!!
Is it as bad as the commercial they are showing trying to get people approve and support Donnie's cabinet picks?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: DBCowboy

Exactly. Every dollar behind it better be USD and from U.S. citizens and there better be ZERO foreign conflicts of interests.

I think we can conclude that this was paid for by Russia, with Putin personally involved to influence the electoral college on behalf of Hillary Clinton. I'd say Putin actually edited the video himself.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Its just revenue-$$ to air something. Anyone can get out a commercial. And we've never SEEN and election like this one either!

Peace Fcd!

MS

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Here is the SNL skit from last night. I did find some humor in it.

edit on 18-12-2016 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

A PAC paid for the ad? I don't see much TV on TV. I watch it on the net. But I have seen crazier political ads on You Tube.

They can consider changing their vote, it is a function of our government.

If most are set in their vote, then the ad was a waste of money.

Why is this unbelievable?

Did you speak up when people said Clinton had a colostomy bag under her suit? Did you speak up for the really strange stuff and incorrect things were said?

EC voters are to reflect their states vote turn out. If they flip it they will be traitors and deserve a traitors punishment.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: blend57

whats funny is the federalist papers arent the document the law goes by.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

At this rate I'd rather have Obama in for another 4 years.

The thought of either candidate being in office sucks.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join