It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just saw a commercial on TV !!! (unbelievable!!!!)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Love it or hate it, it's a part of the process.

Yes, there appears to be a large subset of Americans who only like the law when it suits them. When it doesn't, we get threads like this.

I, for one, am sick to death of the vitriol, insults and labeling coming from the "right" side of ATS. I have avoided ATS for several weeks now because of it. If it doesn't stop soon I won't be returning at all. The people doing it are hypocritical to the highest degree and I have no interest in reading any more of their circle-jerking.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

LOL It's going to be a comedic 4 years at least if a SNL skit triggers you.

Well, to be fair, the "Dear Leader" gets 'triggered' by random people on Twitter, it should come as no surprise that we now live in an "easily triggerable" world.

edit on 18/12/2016 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

It might help to ignore the political sections for a few more weeks, particularly the mud pit. But it can be a blessing in disguise, since there are a lot of non-political sub-forums here that are often overlooked.

For example, I'd love to contribute more to threads about robotics and space exploration. But I'm still a newb on those subjects so I just skim through them for now. So maybe there are non-political subjects here that you can focus on?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech

The election isn't over yet. The Electoral College has yet to vote.

You know, that pesky thing that is LAW in the US that apparently people only like when it suits them and not when it doesn't?

People have a RIGHT to lobby/wish that Electoral College voters change their votes. Its part of the American Electoral Process.

Don't like it? TOO BAD. STOP WHINGING.

edit on 18/12/2016 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

So maybe there are non-political subjects here that you can focus on?

To be honest Ive been thinking of making a video series on Australia, to do with Aussie conspiracies, to post on ATS. I don't really know where to start though lol. Its more just a grand idea in my head at the moment.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Don't like it? TOO BAD. STOP WHINGING.

lol, the only whining that's been taking place, is that from liberals, the left, and snowflakes in general. Hence their meltdowns, safe spaces, resorting to violent tantrums, and liberal tears. Yummy, delicious liberal tears. Keep hoping there, LOL, and carry on.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

lol, the only whining that's been taking place, is that from liberals, the left, and snowflakes in general. Hence their meltdowns, safe spaces, resorting to violent tantrums, and liberal tears. Yummy, delicious liberal tears. Keep hoping there, LOL, and carry on.

Thankyou for that perfect example of vitriol, insulting and labeling that I described earlier on this page. You couldn't have proven my point better.

I have no interest in discussing anything with hypocrites. Have a nice day.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Thankyou for that perfect example of vitriol, insulting and labeling that I described earlier on this page. You couldn't have proven my point better.

I have no interest in discussing anything with hypocrites. Have a nice day.

Insulting and labeling? No, I stated facts - based on observation. I don't sugarcoat things, so I understand you're butthurt by the truth and triggered. Not my fault your sensitive liberal ears can't handle all that.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: collietta
a reply to: collietta

From the article I linked

The ad is sponsored by the groups Unite for America and Americans Take Action

The article also has a youtube, but I am not in a position to post it or watch it.

Well, let's see what we can see:

Domain Name: UNITEFORAMERICA.ORG
Domain ID: D402200000000732943-LROR
WHOIS Server:
Referral URL: www.tucows.com...
Updated Date: 2016-11-26T22:18:57Z
Creation Date: 2016-11-26T15:13:08Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2017-11-26T15:13:08Z
Sponsoring Registrar: Tucows Inc.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 69
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited icann.org...
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited icann.org...
Domain Status: serverTransferProhibited icann.org...
Registrant ID: tunOWoaz4Qkx92Nn
Registrant Name: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0146595286
Registrant Organization: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0146595286
Registrant Street: 96 Mowat Ave
Registrant City: Toronto
Registrant State/Province: ON
Registrant Postal Code: M6K 3M1
Registrant Country: CA
Registrant Phone: +1.4165385457
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: uniteforamerica.org@contactprivacy.com
Admin ID: tunOWoaz4Qkx92Nn
Admin Name: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0146595286
Admin Organization: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0146595286
Admin Street: 96 Mowat Ave
Admin City: Toronto
Admin State/Province: ON
Admin Postal Code: M6K 3M1
Admin Country: CA
Admin Phone: +1.4165385457

ICANN

Looks like it was created this year, but it also looks like it may have been a parked domain:

IP history results for uniteforamerica.org.
==============

IP Address Location IP Address Owner Last seen on this IP
198.185.159.144 New York - United States Squarespace, Inc. 2016-12-16
98.124.243.39 Kirkland - United States eNom, Incorporated 2016-09-23
192.185.34.4 Houston - United States WEBSITEWELCOME.COM 2016-08-12
184.168.221.49 Scottsdale - United States GoDaddy.com, LLC 2014-04-11
184.168.221.33 Scottsdale - United States GoDaddy.com, LLC 2014-03-14
68.178.232.100 Scottsdale - United States GoDaddy.com, LLC 2012-12-29

viewDNS.info

I find the eNom entry interesting because of what I found in this post.

Now, to the other group:

Domain Name: AMERICANSTAKEACTION.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1765403963_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2016-12-05T05:58:01.00Z
Creation Date: 2012-12-10T19:47:00.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-12-10T19:47:00.00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Reseller: NAMECHEAP.COM
Domain Status: ok www.icann.org...
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Registrant Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Registrant Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Registrant City: PANAMA
Registrant State/Province: PANAMA
Registrant Postal Code: 00000
Registrant Country: PA
Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: 21B51B32CBE9459086500A9956729687.PROTECT@WHOISGUARD.COM
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Admin Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Admin Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Admin City: PANAMA
Admin State/Province: PANAMA

ICANN

This also may have been a parked domain:

IP history results for AMERICANSTAKEACTION.COM.
==============

IP Address Location IP Address Owner Last seen on this IP
208.97.150.135 Brea - United States New Dream Network, LLC 2016-09-19
50.63.202.4 Scottsdale - United States GoDaddy.com, LLC 2014-07-05
68.178.232.99 Scottsdale - United States GoDaddy.com, LLC 2012-09-21
64.202.189.170 United States GoDaddy.com, LLC 2012-06-29

viewDNS.info

As I've mentioned before, until January 20th when president elect Trump places his hand on the book and recites the oath, I won't feel comfortable that something won't get pulled at the last minute.

But then, maybe I just a tad too jaded and cynical...

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

whining snowflakes meltdowns, resorting to violent tantrums, and liberal tears. Yummy, delicious liberal tears. butthurt by the truth and triggered. sensitive liberal ears

All of these are labels and insults. Thankyou for proving, beyond a shadow of a doubt, your total and utter hypocrisy.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Liquid roads are called rivers.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInitial

Hard water is called ice?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I seriously just saw a commercial on AMC cable TV for "electors" to consider changing their vote!

I swear to GOD...I actually watched it!!

I can't even believe it!!

In all my 54 years on this planet I never thought I would see such a thing!!! I am absolutely in SHOCK!!

If this isn't the bottom of the barrel, I don't know how or what someone could EVER construct which could be!!!

HOW LOW WILL THEY GO??????????

Unbelievable!!!

It isn't a question of how low they will go...they are and have already been the lowest of the low. They only accept views and opinions that are provided by them to everyone else. They have brainwashed themselves to believe they are always correct and that you, me and everyone else have no right to an opposing view. They will do anything they must to force this upon you. Lie, cheat, steal, kill...etc.

What the right needs to realize is the left are no different than ISIS. They ARE a religion as bad as radical Islam that given the power, would gladly behead those who disagree with them. Hell...how many of those police murders were perpetrated by those on the right? Which party was discovered to be lying and cheating during the election?

The left have no limits to the depth they will go to infringe your rights, demonize your opinions and remove your freedom to speak and exercise your rights. Just look at even Obama being chastised by the Supreme Court for doing just that.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

What the right needs to realize is the left are no different than ISIS.

For the most part this was a great post, but you didn't say Make America Great, and could have said America a little more, also it kind of lacked a couple Amen's, and Jesus Christ, terrorism etc.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Let the liberals take the vote back. Screw it. It's not like anyone on here will do anything about it nor does anyone on here have any power to stop them. You all are on the train of hell for the ride.

ENJOY THE SHOW BOYS AND GIRLS!!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

whining snowflakes meltdowns, resorting to violent tantrums, and liberal tears. Yummy, delicious liberal tears. butthurt by the truth and triggered. sensitive liberal ears

All of these are labels and insults. Thankyou for proving, beyond a shadow of a doubt, your total and utter hypocrisy.

Hmm, hypocrisy? The only hypocrisy taking place here, is you telling me to "stop whining" (when I clearly wasn't), lol and then proceeding to whine about my answers. So, the only one who's been whining the whole time here, is YOU. I'd advise you to take your own advice...

Again, your overly sensitive liberal ears can't handle when liberals, the left, and snowflakes are called out on their ENDLESS meltdowns over Trump's election, because you know it's true. "Omg, he's labeling. He's calling it like it is!" Damn straight. Nothing is sugarcoated. Calling a spade "a spade," is from observation.
edit on 18-12-2016 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Seriously? What would happen if the left stole the election? What would seriously happen? NOT A DAMN THING. Both sides can stop vag sand bagging because you all will still be here the next day b*tching about it.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: reldra

This wasn't on u-toob, this was on TV!!!

A live program!

Never in the history of America has such a commercial aired!!

I don't care if it's a PAC or otherwise...the implications are STUPENDOUS!!!

YES! on live TV! The Republicans fought for deregulation of ads. Types of ads. Who paid for the ads. reporting who paid for the ads. Content of the ads.

This is what you get!

The Democrats make un American adds and you blame it on the Rpublicans for not regulating freedom of advertising. Do you even think about what you type?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

How's it an un-American ad? The US Constitution itself is what created the Electoral College and it's the Constitution that requires the Electoral College voters to select the President. And as I linked earlier in this thread, more than 150 Electoral College voters have voted for someone that their State didn't select. So what law, rule, or statute is being violated by making this ad?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join