It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just saw a commercial on TV !!! (unbelievable!!!!)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
This USA today article, published six hours ago, says an electoral ad cost 500k and is a shorten version of another that ran earlier. It also was advertised in all 50 states.

Can you read the article to see if it was the ad?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Look at it this way...

The pro-Hillary PACs spent twice as much as the Trump PACs and failed.

Watch Trump get a net gain from the Electoral vote Monday (maybe he gets 315 instead of 306).

Now we see the new blame game set-up against Republicans who wanted PACs even though the Democrats spend more.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: collietta

From the article I linked

The ad is sponsored by the groups Unite for America and Americans Take Action

The article also has a youtube, but I am not in a position to post it or watch it.
edit on 17-12-2016 by collietta because: Autocorrect blows

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Not saying that there wasnt an ad, but I just dont get why they would even do it. It isnt like it is going to influence any electors to change their votes. Even if it does sway some of the general population (which is unlikely imo), they wont be able to effort any significant change before the votes are cast very soon....so what the heck is the point of the ad other than to waste their donors money?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: angeldoll
Oh man, it's only politics. chill. The sun will rise tomorrow. It's almost Christmas. All is well.

That's what Julian Assange said.

But this is nothing to get all upset about. Trump was elected fair and square. The electorates will honor their constituents. It's done.

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

bleh.

It must suck to be a devoted Democrat or Republican instead of an Independent free-thinker.

Know who you are and don't try to pass yourself off as something other than what you are.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

We'll see after the electors vote.

link   

originally posted by: reldra

A PAC paid for the ad? I don't see much TV on TV. I watch it on the net. But I have seen crazier political ads on You Tube.

They can consider changing their vote, it is a function of our government.

If most are set in their vote, then the ad was a waste of money.

Why is this unbelievable?

Did you speak up when people said Clinton had a colostomy bag under her suit? Did you speak up for the really strange stuff and incorrect things were said?

And if ads like this had been run the first time Obama had been elected ... what do you think the reaction would have been?

link   
a reply to: collietta

A coalition of outside groups, . . ad is sponsored by the groups Unite for America and Americans Take Action

From your source.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Electors watch AMC?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Although I also find it somewhat strange to even make such an ad as that. Since I'm not sure why or for what audience it's for.

I don't see what the big deal is at this point.

Trump broke all rules of Tradition and hasn't followed any Standard Norms for anything so why would you expect anyone else to at this point???

Hillary also used the DNC against Bernie in the Primaries and denied that too. Even tried to blame his side for hacking the Computers which we all know was her trying to set him up.

What I don't understand is why you give one side a free pass and cheer them on for it and vilify the other side. Both sides are throwing sh*t and breaking the rules at every turn. You think they're just going to play nice now??? It won't stop until someone is actually sworn in and then it just shifts over to dirty politics as usual.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I bet the RUSSIANS paid for the ad.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I've found the commercial, but it's longer than the one I saw on TV. The one I saw only had one person on it, and it was the actor from MASH, Mike Farrell. The u-toob video I found had him and several others and was over 2 minutes long. The commercial I saw was only about 45 seconds long.

So, in fairness, I don't think it would be appropriate to post the whole 2+ minute video as an example of what I saw.

However, I did get the source though, and it is..."Unite for America.org".

I can post the longer videos if anyone likes...they are pretty much the same as what I saw on TV, only longer.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Here's one of the ads.....

Unite for America - National Television Ad

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Electors watch AMC?

AMC has some quality programming

edit on pm1212201616America/Chicago17p10pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Here's the longer advertisement....

This is not the actual one I saw, it is a longer version. However, the elements and characters are the same.

SHAMEFUL!!

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Exactly the same as you are acting right now.

Not a hard thing to answer.

So what's your point.

You aren't actually attempting to claim some kind of moral high ground are you???

Faux Outrage!!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Yeah Xuenchen, that's it. Here is the longer version:

I was surprised when I first saw it. It's pretty pathetic to see them begging and attempting to lay on the woe.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Damn! Is that it? I have to say, I love it! Great message!

Thanks for posting.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That one is the right length, but the one I saw only had Mike Farrell on it.

The message was exactly the same though.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join