It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just saw a commercial on TV !!! (unbelievable!!!!)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

1. I'm not an idiot, I understand there is an age law, I brought it up. I asked you Why? Did I say I want 4 year olds to vote? I'm okay with you voting, and you remind me of a 4 year old, but my point you didn't address is that restrictions only restrict. Please enlighten me why a 4 year old is less important than you? Now that you're done stroking your ego, what about 17 year olds that own companies and are multi-millionaires, and have arguably more social influence and political relevance than yourself? Finally, I would LOVE TO HEAR, what makes someone 18 "the perfect age to vote"? What exact factors determinate the best age? I'd really love to know.

2. Did I say I want illegals to vote? Nothing the Right even claims to hear is what is said, you're not the only one explicitly guilty of this constantly. Your question, "Why should they have right to vote" is answered in the quote you posted. I postulated they do everything normal Citizens do, and am still awaiting YOUR answer, what makes YOU different from them? Nothing is the answer you will neglect to give. Just as you did not answer it this last post, why even quote me in responses? You're not even talking 'to me'.

3. I never SAID those things WEREN'T illegal, I'm completely satisfied in my opinion you have 0 literacy and only operate in ultimatum logic at this third response. My point was they can INFLUENCE LAW, WITHOUT VOTING, so why not just let them vote? Again, I would need reasons that makes them different from you, other than just a document that 'says so'. I'm looking for specific reasons, not legalities, not that specifically this will change your directionless response to me in anyway. I'll be waiting to hear "Because it's illegal, duh" as that's obviously all you understand about this topic in this discussion with me.
edit on 24-12-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

<< 13  14  15   >>

join