It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just saw a commercial on TV !!! (unbelievable!!!!)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
BUT you seem to want it both ways? Celebrate the electoral college for giving Trump a win despite losing by a margin of 3M in the popular vote..BUT also creaming about the possibility that the electoral college will exercise their ability to vote differently than their state?

Pro-electoral college or Anti-electoral college???

It was actually 2 million and California doesn't represent the rest of the states.

She won the popular vote by 2,864,987
cookpolitical.com...

Which means Trump lost the popular vote by more votes than any President elect in the history of the United States..

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

BUT you seem to want it both ways? Celebrate the electoral college for giving Trump a win despite losing by a margin of 3M in the popular vote..BUT also creaming about the possibility that the electoral college will exercise their ability to vote differently than their state?

It was actually 2 million and California doesn't represent the rest of the states.

cookpolitical.com...

Which means Trump lost the popular vote by more votes than any President elect in the history of the United States..

en.wikipedia.org...

There was no national popular vote. No one won a national popular vote for that reason. You have been fooled by fake news. Too much liberal media.

As for the advert. It's hilarious in it's bitterness and is not working. You'd think liberals would have learned that no one cares about celebrities.
edit on 19/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: X88B88

a reply to: Indigo5

The Electoral College was put into place just for situations like this, to over-throw a President elect that is not fit or a danger to the US.

I seriously hope you aren't suggesting that Hillary is less of a danger to the US than Trump. That would just be silly and highly inaccurate, based on her history.

I am more than suggesting it. Indisputably Trump is more of a danger to the US as POTUS than HRC. I can say that while knowing full well she sucked as a candidate and would have been a mediocre POTUS at best, but not for any of the lies, smears and insanity the right-wing painted her with.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

cookpolitical.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

There was no national popular vote. No one won a national popular vote for that reason. You have been fooled by fake news. Too much liberal media.

Funny to see your Fake News campaign now looking to take a red pen to US history itself....and from the UK no less!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

cookpolitical.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Funny to see your Fake News campaign now looking to take a red pen to US history itself....and from the UK no less!

The only thing funny is that an American actually thinks there was a national vote for President.
There were 51 popular votes. 50 states and the District of Columbia.
No elector took part in a national vote. Not a single one.
Trump won 31 state popular votes, Clinton won 19 plus DC.
As I said, too much liberal media fake news has rotted your brain.
edit on 19/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

teehee, slice it anyway you want to fit your agenda.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

teehee, slice it anyway you want to fit your agenda.

There is no agenda as Trump is already president Elect and will be sworn in on the 20th January 2017 as President of the United States despite all the liberal butt hurt hilarity.
It's just a simple fact that any child in America should know. There is no national vote for President.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

we are talking about the "popular vote", is that what you are confusing with the "national" vote?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

we are talking about the "popular vote", is that what you are confusing with the "national" vote?

There are 51 popular vote contests - 50 states and DC. There is no popular vote nationally.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Don't feed the troll..

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

this is psychologically interesting, did he make up the word "national vote" and then proceeded to say there is not one?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

You are more politically aware and savvy than most of my fellow americans

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

you mean more dumbed down by fake news?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

You are more politically aware and savvy than most of my fellow americans

I have taken the time to know a fair bit, but in truth, given some of the posters here that are American and seem to understand very little, it's not a big achievement to know more than them about US elections.

I honestly thought every American would be taught in school about civics and the electoral process.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Butterfinger

you mean more dumbed down by fake news?

It's not me claiming Hillary won a NATIONAL popular vote that never actually happened.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

No, its the fake news source you watch.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
50%+1 under the gun.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

No, its the fake news source you watch.

I see. OK I will leave you to your mythical popular vote that never took place.

I am too busy watching the Electoral College certify Donald J Trump as President Elect.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Well, it is presented not taught to students, and follow up tests are low quality.

You can lead a horse to water, but you cant make him drink it.
edit on 12192016 by Butterfinger because: blah

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join