It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undeniable proof that Bush has lied about the war on terror and Iraq.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Sorry, attempted to post a picture and the server didn't allow it.

Bush isn't just a liar, he is a bad liar.

[edit on 28-1-2005 by paranoia]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I will have to agree that is not the first time that administrations had lied to the people.

But it's something about this one and the morality is an issue in the lies, for somebody that claim himself a God follower at every turn like bush he sure has not guilt for the results of his mistakes.

Marg, don't let Bush's deception take hold of you too. He is about as Christian as Anton LeVay (founder of the Church of Satan). It was just a clever tactic by Karl Rove to rally the most organized group of sheep they could, to ensure re-election. This was a strategy plain and simple. Bush is no god follower.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
Marg, don't let Bush's deception take hold of you too. He is about as Christian as Anton LeVay (founder of the Church of Satan). It was just a clever tactic by Karl Rove to rally the most organized group of sheep they could, to ensure re-election. This was a strategy plain and simple. Bush is no god follower.

Thanks 27jd, you made my day, that is exactly my point.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
27id:

Why did he make it so easy for Bush to decieve the world? That's what I can't understand.

He did, actually. He tried many different ways to stave off the invasion but they were all ignored by the Bush Administration. (Same as when the Taliban offered to give up Bin Laden if they would avoid an invasion)

www.guardian.co.uk...

Saddam's desperate offers to stave off war

Washington dismissed Iraq's peace feelers, including elections and weapons pledge, put forward via diplomatic channels and US hawk Perle

Strangely, this was underreported in the US media at the time. Funny, huh?

Seekerof: SHOW ME PROOF THAT SADDAM HAD WMD'S WHEN THE INVASION HAPPENED. You cast blame around to Germany, France and Russia, and it's all baseless. You cannot name a single good source that says that there were DEFINITE WMD's in Iraq at the time of the invasion because there weren't. It was only Bush and his lying cronies who said they did. It was the UN who said, "not good enough evidence, we're out".

Who is proven wrong after all this? Y'all.

As for those who claim that Bush is such a good Christian, how come he spent the first 35+ years of his life boozing and partying? Can I just become a good Christian any time by just saying the words "I believe"?

If he's so gung-ho about sending US troops to war, why isn't he getting his two college-age daughters to join the military?

jako

[edit on 28-1-2005 by Jakomo]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
Yeah, but don't you also wonder why Saddam didn't come out and stop Bush dead in his tracks like I mentioned in the post above? It would have been soooooo easy.

Oh, but he did. Saddam allowed the inspectors to come back into Iraq. They were there...but they weren't finding them. And I don't think they would have found them if they had been allowed to stay...if the invasion hadn't taken place. Saddam was all washed up...in WMD capability and militarily. He really was only a threat to his own people. Jump forward more than two years and not only has the US not found WMD them, they've given up the search!

This all leads me to believe that WMD was never the real reason for going in...it's just the lie that was told to justify the invasion to the American people. What they were really interested in was effecting a regime change and getting a foothold in the middle east.

Its so bloody (no pun intended) obvious to me.

Saddam welcomes UN inspectors

Iraq welcomes weapons hunt

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Jakomo: excellent article that you found. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
mrsdudara

You had better get your family member to fess up then. Because the report has been issued and it states that WMD was NOT found in any form. The ONLY thing found pertaining to WMD has been documents. Period.

[edit on 1/28/05 by Kidfinger]

The fact that the barrels were found and contained blister and nerve agents was all over the news back in April 2003. These are the barrels that we never heard any more about.

www.ifa-usapray.org...

www.pbs.org...

There have been several other barrels that they have dug up all over the desert that have contained close to the same ingredients. I mean come on why on earth would they go to the trouble of hiding barrels if they were pesticides? Seriously!

www.globalsecurity.org...

this site also makes for good reading

I am just sick of our President getting a bad rap because he stands up to people like Sadam. War is ugly and brutal, but IMHO the concequences of sitting on our butts and picking our nose is a heck of a lot worse.

[edit on 28-1-2005 by mrsdudara]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara

The fact that the barrels were found and contained blister and nerve agents was all over the news back in April 2003. These are the barrels that we never heard any more about.

The only site to say they were WMD was the christian news site you linked to. The rest of the sites indicated that testing still needed to be done to determine what this stuff was. Now with all the flak that Bush is catching for this war, dont you think he would have told the world if it was WMD and NOT pesticides?

There have been several other barrels that they have dug up all over the desert that have contained close to the same ingredients. I mean come on why on earth would they go to the trouble of hiding barrels if they were pesticides? Seriously!

Maybe because Saddam knew that Bush was looking for any excuse to invade Iraq?

I am just sick of our President getting a bad rap because he stands up to people like Sadam. War is ugly and brutal, but IMHO the concequences of sitting on our butts and picking our nose is a heck of a lot worse.

If Bush didnt go to war under false pretenses, we would leave him alone. It's one thing to lie about your taxes. It's another thing to lie and have people die.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

Kidfinger, the problem on this issue....................

The problem on this issue is Bush lied to go to war with Iraq. I dont care what other countries did. It's not my business. I care what my president does. I want my president to be honest with me when he/she wants to go to war. I need to know that my president is not authoriozing the murder of MANY people on the basis of lies. That is where the problem is. Not with another single country, but with mine.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I thought that as Americans, we are supposed to support our President, and military. I would hate to be president of this country, because it has to suck to be a leader that too many people don't support. Let's see any one of you do his job any better. Try and remember that we have a system of checks and balances in this country. He can only do what congress and the supreme court will allow him to do. I hope noone is talking about the war in Iraq and Bush lying, because that's lunacy. Surely noone here is dumb enough to believe that Iraq is not a major threat to our way of life, and that they don't have nukes hidden somewhere, and that Saddam was not murdering his own people. I have talked to many Iraqi people that came over here to escape him.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
You know there are a few things about that find BTW;

1stly..

Brig. Gen. Benjamin C. Freakley, deputy commander of the 101st Airborne, noted that the chemicals had not been packaged into warheads or artillery shells. ``These certainly were not weaponized,'' General Freakley said of the chemicals found in Hindiya.

And also....

But American officials said it was especially ominous that the chemicals were found in what might have been a training camp for non-Iraqis. Slogans on the walls saying ``Palestine for Palestinians'' and other evidence pointed to the possibility that the camp might have been a training base for non-Iraqis, they said.

Funny these dont sound like the "iraqi weapons of mass destruction" that saddam had...

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   

deesw

I hope noone is talking about the war in Iraq and Bush lying, because that's lunacy. Surely noone here is dumb enough to believe that Iraq is not a major threat to our way of life, and that they don't have nukes hidden somewhere, and that Saddam was not murdering his own people. I have talked to many Iraqi people that came over here to escape him.

My god man! Dont you read?! This WHOLE thread is about Bush using false pretenses to go to war with Iraq. I AM an American and I AM attempting to protect freedom and democracy by making people aware of the falicies Bush pushed off on us to decieve the public, AND the rest of the government into a NON NEEDED war. You are right when you say they are no threat to us. They never were. And we all know what kind of an arse he is.

Oh....it just dawned on me. You didnt even read the whole thread did you? You clicked on the last linkly, read the couple of post and formed an opinion?

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by deesw
I'm sorry, I thought that as Americans, we are supposed to support our President, and military. I would hate to be president of this country, because it has to suck to be a leader that too many people don't support. Let's see any one of you do his job any better. Try and remember that we have a system of checks and balances in this country. He can only do what congress and the supreme court will allow him to do. I hope noone is talking about the war in Iraq and Bush lying, because that's lunacy. Surely noone here is dumb enough to believe that Iraq is not a major threat to our way of life, and that they don't have nukes hidden somewhere, and that Saddam was not murdering his own people. I have talked to many Iraqi people that came over here to escape him.

Have you done any research whatsoever on this matter? In fact, even the mainstream media will give you some of the research you need to establish that: Bush is a liar, liar, liar. So repeat after me: The president lies, the president lies, the president lies. Now relax.

[edit on 28-1-2005 by paranoia]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by deesw
I'm sorry, I thought that as Americans, we are supposed to support our President, and military....

Not just Americans, my dear. Anyone living in a democracy has the right and a duty to question their government...not just follow blindly. Especially when lives are going to be hanging in the balance! We should and must expect truth and accountability from our elected officials. They work for us...or that's the way its supposed to be.

Questioning your government...its the cornerstone of democracy and means that yes, you love your country.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The boss can do anything he wants to do. Don't you get it yet. Whatever, the President does, he does it because he can. What standards are you holding him to that you break? If you didn't like him too bad he got elected again. He wins you lose.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Softwareman1
The boss can do anything he wants to do. Don't you get it yet. Whatever, the President does, he does it because he can. What standards are you holding him to that you break? If you didn't like him too bad he got elected again. He wins you lose.

Actually , you can chuck him out of office and has been done before.
If enough supporters are there then it will work.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I this thread and yes Kidfinger, I do no deny those statements. However, taking into accout that Runslfeld has been Sec of Defense some 3 terms, and Cheney had his hands on the corporate side of everything leads me to beleive that back home GW Jr was just that. Back home.

His cabinet and possibly a corrupt group in the intelligence community along with a litte Uk amd Israeli dabbling and walla, september 11th. Alllowed to happen. I dont want to go into those details.

Just as these forums are full of both truth and mistruth, could you imaging being an FBI agent screening all this stuff for potential people of interest?

We went into Iraq knowing that we were going after all threats, and we really didnt have a good base of operations to work from. Iraq became that launching point with some 14 military bases being built.

Personally I dont like how it was done, but I beleive that Bush felt he was telling the truth, and that his cabinet misled him. Of course I do know, after listening to a portion of " Against all Enemies " by Richard Clarke, that Bush used this even to go after an objective that he wanted to clear up for his father. This is merely speculation...but this son wanted to clean up what some viewed as unfinished Bush Senior work.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY

Personally I dont like how it was done, but I beleive that Bush felt he was telling the truth, and that his cabinet misled him. Of course I do know, after listening to a portion of " Against all Enemies " by Richard Clarke, that Bush used this even to go after an objective that he wanted to clear up for his father. This is merely speculation...but this son wanted to clean up what some viewed as unfinished Bush Senior work.

I can not accept that Bush 'thought' he was telling the truth and his cabinet members miss-led him. If this were the case, this fact would have been brought to light by now. He has caught so much flak for this that if his cabinet members led to him, Bush would have told the world it was not his fault. I think it is kind of telling that Bush has come out and said that he and his staff can not be held accountable for the war mistakes because he was re-elected and this justifies no accountability. This is a man covering his arse because he lied to us and now he is starting to see that some of us are catching on to him. I have shown the lies he spoke in his own words.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Perhaps the bush admin didnt "lie" as much as "bend the truth". perhaps the bush admin "knew" (read assumed) saddam had WMD because the US/US companys Sold those WMD and means to create more,to iraq, during the time the US had issues with iran. Bush admin should have been cluey enough to do something (however hypocritical) earlier, instead of allowing Saddam to stall inspections while he (possibly/probably) sold them off.
Admittedly Georgy did seem rather dissappointed and surprised when none were found.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by instar
Perhaps the bush admin didnt "lie" as much as "bend the truth". perhaps the bush admin "knew" (read assumed) saddam had WMD because the US/US companys Sold those WMD and means to create more,................

The only problem with this thoery is that when the inspectors were over ther for months before the war, there was no production methods found. The only thing ever found was document. Admittedly, there were many documents that pertained to WMD, but there was no WMD or WMD production facilities. IF Saddam had them. he sure as hell didnt build them.

Admittedly Georgy did seem rather dissappointed and surprised when none were found.

When did he ever seemed suprised about it? I have watched most of his apperances, and I cant remember one time where he was suprised or dissapointed. He just keep saying we didnt find them yet, and when he realized we were catching on, he switched his story to "we are spreading Democracy and ridding the world of a ruthless dictator." Neither of which were th original reasons for going to war.

[edit on 1/29/05 by Kidfinger]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join