It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maine propane dealer won’t deliver to Trump voters–Leaving 60% of customers out in the cold

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Grimpachi

Where did yo get the info that he was a Trump supporter?

What are you going on about? I didn't mention anything there about Trump supporter.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Is this guy the only propane dealer? If not, the Trump voters SHOULD get their propane from someone else. His loss.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There ae 4 to 5 other dealers around there.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

What?

A 25,000 gallon propane tank has blast panels to direct an explosion up.

And if you shoot one with a rifle that has a high enough velocity, you will puncture it. But you would get much better flow if you shoot the 2" brass pressure relief valve off the top. Once you have a leak, that's when the fireworks could start using some of the rounds you described. And you had better be a fair distance away, blasts that big tend to do internal organ damage. Usually there more than one tank, so the possibilities of multiple booms are good.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar
Where did you get the info that he was a Trump guy. I read the story did I miss it?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
i has to ask the question -:

how does this propane dealer know who voted for trump and who didnt ?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: carewemust

There ae 4 to 5 other dealers around there.

OK Thanks. I'm done with this thread then. Moving on...

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

okay, first, let's clear something up.....for others...
I am talking about an older story that is similar to the one being discussed concerning a tow truck driver that literally accepted a job out of his south carolina base, drove to north carolina, but then once seeing a sanders bumper sticker refused to help a disabled women and left her stranded on the highway...

Shupe, who runs Shupee Max Towing in Travelers Rest, said he is a conservative Christian who supports Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.

www.foxcarolina.com...

his own words, as reported by a local fox station... must be true, right???

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

life was so much easier when it was understood that who you voted for was your own business, wasn't it??? now, I literally have strangers calling me up asking me who I voted for...
they must think I am nuts, I keep telling them mickey mouse!

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Yep I missed it, he is an ass too.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Don't believe everything you see in the movies.

With the right circumstances they will ignite but don't expect some giant movie boom. More like you get some flames spewing out the side....if it ignites.

And by blast panel you must mean pressure relief. Designed for being exposed to external fires.
edit on 17-12-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
This is BS fake news. Even if true who cares? Free market and all.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

what I find concerning is just what has brought the jerk out in so many people, for the people rioting in the streets, to kidnergartners telling their classmates that they can't go to their school anymore, they have to go back to mexico or wherever they came from to go to school, to this guy who is telling people, nope, I won't sell you propane anymore if you voted for trump!

although I did some searching about the tow truck driver after my first post here... he might have went out of business??

www.yelp.com...

the propane dealer might find himself in the same spot???

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I worked extensively in boom rooms and no spark all brass tools areas. And the tanks we had were from the mid 1970's. They had panels that would literally blow off first and "guide" contents up instead of out. Never seen this tested for obvious reasons.
And the pressure reliefs are usually there for variations from filling. In other words if you fill a tank at night, and it is cold and the next day is hot, the pressure reliefs will burp off the extra gas as it expands.
We had to send the pressure reliefs out to be tested and calibrated every 5 years. There is a lot of work on a tank farm as they are called. The potential for a very dangerous explosion is taken very serious.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

OK, but I have shot propane tanks with incendiaries and in my Army days would have fun with detcord and c4 to where I thought up all types of fun especially around new years. Of course it wasn't legal.

Like I said that move boom stuff is a bunch of crap.
edit on 17-12-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Lots of participation for a maine thread, eh?

Fyi, I live up here- almost nobody uses propane for heat...It's for cooking. It's just not cost effective, and we aren't exactly rich folk.
Especially when you get out in the willy whacks where this guy set up shop. Up there, very few Hillary voters. He seems out of place.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

good question.

I don't think I've ever told anyone who I've voted for...usually I say who I didn't vote for--which isn't the same thing.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

So where are all the people screaming that if you have a business, you have a moral obligation to serve anyone and everyone regardless of their beliefs/lifestyle/whatever, and that if you're not willing to do that you shouldn't be in business at all? All the folks that insisted bakeries must bake wedding cakes for same-sex couples? Isn't this the same thing, only based on political orientation instead of sexual orientation?

edit on 18-12-2016 by riiver because: For the record, I think this guy is complete jerk.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaa. Yeah, accepting of all things

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
This thread is simply amazing. It sums up the difference between the right and the left oh so perfectly.

When an individual decides to not do business with people on the right, the right points out him making a dumb decision and the impact it will have on his business. No lawsuits, no complaining, no ACLU, no calling racist, no death threats, no commercials filled with "celebrities", no protests, no violence...just a simple shrug of the shoulders. You know...a peaceful reaction while allowing the individual to run his life and his business as he pleases. The way it should be.

God forbid when the same happens to people on the left. They demand their way, attack the person and their business, do everything possible to damage and hurt the person, label them as every name in the book...hell...in the past even killed such individuals (police shootings).

THAT is why Trump was elected and the right's actions are the actions of real Americans. The left? They just want to dictate how everyone must live their lives...which is the completely opposite to freedom.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join