It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maine propane dealer won’t deliver to Trump voters–Leaving 60% of customers out in the cold

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NickK3

There are bumper stickers, tee-shirts, lawn signs, hats. If this guy is serious, he could really hurt someone. Especially an elderly person.

Last I heard we vote with a secret ballot, there's a reason for that. I'm not sure if asking the question is legal, but certainly forcing someone to reveal who they voted by any manner of threat is not legal. I think this person can probably be arrested.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This is one of the dumber things Trump haters can do. When you own a bunch of large propane tanks that you earn your living with, don't try to anger your customers, or threaten their lives by stranding them without heat, because propane storage facility tanks can go Kaboom.

Same thing as insulting all your customers when you have already sold them explosives in the past. Very stupid.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Blaine91555

Pointing out both sides are/have nuts in their ranks (with no proof) is minimizing his actions.

Hardly, it was just an afterthought. Proof of an opinion? I'm disgusted with the hate coming from both sides as would be the case with any rational person.

Not being partisan myself, it's easy for me to see the madness from both sides.

He is consumed by hate as are many from both sides. The politicians won on both sides by keeping the hate going and this clown fell for it. Lot's of people are falling for it.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

No, I do not almost have to admire him. I don't particularly care for sore losers. It really is none of his **bleepin'** business who his customers did or did not vote for. ...and that's precisely what I'd tell him. ...and then I'd find another source, and make sure that people knew why, and urge them to find new sources for their propane.

So, next election cycle is he going to try coercion to get people to vote his way? Do this, or this will be the result? How nice.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I have a feeling this guy is going to have a really good talking to by a city attorney Monday. And he will suddenly remember that his products are not some widget that they can run to a different store to buy. His product is an important part of a safe and habitable home.

He will change his tune when he is informed of his corporate responsibility.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Well your after thought sounded a lot like "everyone is doing it". That is my point, and if you can't see it it's ok, just my opinion.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Hell that isnt sh*t......I have folks unfriend me on Facebook!

My son's GF broke up with him because he wouldn't vote for Hillary.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Pointing out both sides are/have nuts in their ranks (with no proof) is minimizing his actions.

Hardly, it was just an afterthought. Proof of an opinion? I'm disgusted with the hate coming from both sides as would be the case with any rational person.

He is consumed by hate as are many from both sides. The politicians won on both sides by keeping the hate going and this clown fell for it. Lot's of people are falling for it.

Exactly, I feel the same here as a non partisan. People could die due to this nonsense from either side.

I recall this from earlier in the year,

Tow truck driver Ken Shupe of Shupee Max Towing refused to help a stranded motorist Monday, May 2 because she had a Bernie Sanders bumper sticker on her car.

Source

These cases are a reflection of being more divided than ever.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Did your son's GF has the sunny disposition of HRC?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Why are we so divided?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Why doesn't he just kill anyone who doesn't believe what he believes?

Wait, I'm describing ISIS.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
You know I suppose it's all a matter of perspective.

If we send young men over seas to die to protect our freedoms, or say we do anyway, isn't it a relatively small thing, a relatively small burden, for customers of a propane company to find another supplier rather than impinge on the propane company owner's freedoms?

I don't like the guy, but we as people need to move towards more integrity in our thinking.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Why are we so divided?

No mention of political leaning in the story.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT
Did your son's GF has the sunny disposition of HRC?

LOL...She asked him to take her back after the election. So there's hope for her yet.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Exactly, I feel the same here as a non partisan. People could die due to this nonsense from either side.

I recall this from earlier in the year,

Tow truck driver Ken Shupe of Shupee Max Towing refused to help a stranded motorist Monday, May 2 because she had a Bernie Sanders bumper sticker on her car.

Source

These cases are a reflection of being more divided than ever.

Exactly and I'm afraid that's exactly where the Parties want people to be, divided that is. If people ever get beyond this and learn to compromise, lot's of peoples political careers are over I think.

A lot is made of these individual cases it seems, but for the most part I think more and more are waking up to how they are being manipulated.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Huh? Just for the record, I don't like Hillary and never voted for her.

I gave you a star for voting for ANYONE other than Hillary.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: imwilliam

Have you ever had to have a tank set in the middle of winter?

What if there are 50 people that this guy refuses to fill, all need tanks.

So now you have a 2 week wait list, have fun with burst pipes, cracked dry wall and possible mold problems.

And if you are elderly it could kill you.

But your right, it is so simple, no biggy, right?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
dp
edit on 17-12-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Swills

Huh? Just for the record, I don't like Hillary and never voted for her.

I gave you a star for voting for ANYONE other than Hillary.

I just gave you a star...for giving Swills a star...for not voting for Hillary.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I agree, divided we are so easy to control.
I wonder how many times these politicians laugh at the fake news they put out to get the public going? Then I imagine there are studies done, so they can make the fake news even more impactful. It is all a game, and the public is loosing.
edit on 17-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join