It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maine propane dealer won’t deliver to Trump voters–Leaving 60% of customers out in the cold

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Simple.

Just order without yammering on about who you voted for.

I get the feeling he just doesn't want to put up with people yaking on about it. In other words he's telling them to shut up if they want him to deliver.

So you as a liberal all of a sudden support oppression just because this guys opinion of Trump agrees with yours.
Now don't get me wrong non-liberals have recognized this sort hypocritical behavior long long long ago already but its always worth pointing it out to the ones doing it. Namely, you.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoSat, 17 Dec 2016 18:22:57 -060016201612America/Chicago by everyone because: TYPO

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

The same conservatives who think up insane conspiracy theories? Pizza Gate comes to mind. Not much brains in the world of Alex Jones and the alt right.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Trump supporters deserve the Maine cold. Got it.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Hell that isnt sh*t......I have folks unfriend me on Facebook!

OH no how does one stay warm on a cold night without fakebook?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Well, I dunno how he knows who voted for who but they could just lie and say they voted for Snoopy and call it a day.

If i were to order from him while trying to ignore his answering machine message he would ask me at some point for who i voted. I would not for 1 second consider hiding the fact that i voted for trump. He would be effectively silencing and blackmailing me and my right to my own ideas, who does he think he is , Kim-yung-il ?

Never for the life of me will i allow someone like that to dictate my words and opinions like that.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555
Nice, so there is a propane supplier who is a Trump supporter that is telling customers no propane if they voted HRC? That is a politically correct answer if I ever heard one, it also excuses the guy who is doing this to his customers.

Both sides have a lot of nuts and haters among their ranks. For every Left Wing Nut, I'm sure there exist a Right Wing Nut.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
What a crazy nut this guy must be.

Pot... Meet... Kettle.

J/k

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Simple.

Just order without yammering on about who you voted for.

I get the feeling he just doesn't want to put up with people yaking on about it. In other words he's telling them to shut up if they want him to deliver.

So you as a liberal all of a sudden support oppression just because this guys opinion of Trump agrees with yours.
Now don't get me wrong non-liberals have recognized this sort hypocritical behavior long long long ago already but its always worth pointing it out to the ones doing it. Namely, you.

So you as a liberal do not like what he did?

Not that I am a liberal, but even if I was I see what he is doing.

If you want him to deliver to your door don't talk politics.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

And if you have a Trump bumper sticker?

Or what if he saw a Trump sign in your yard?

If there is a glut of people needing tanks set, have fun waiting 2 weeks for your tank. Also enjoy your burst pipes and damaged drywall.

And if your elderly and you are on this guys hit list, this could very well kill you.

So you as a liberal do not like what he did?

Not that I am a liberal, but even if I was I see what he is doing.

If you want him to deliver to your door don't talk politics.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

And his business license should be revoked.

Just as those of other companies who discriminate.

Though I don't think 'political affiliation' is a protected category.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

The good thing is we can say this isn't a Trump supporter doing this.

I can imagine that Monday this guy will suddenly be visited by the local city attorney. We will see if this limp brained malcontent will have the intestinal fortitude to stand on his lofty perch of knowing what is right for all.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I voted for Hank Hill. He is a proud supporter of propane and propane accessories.

Can I have my propane for free?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard
Nice, I'm sure Hank is in total disbelief that his fair lady propane is being used as a pawn. He is already on his 3rd Alamo.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

And if you have a Trump bumper sticker? Or what if he saw a Trump sign in your yard? If there is a glut of people needing tanks set, have fun waiting 2 weeks for your tank. Also enjoy your burst pipes and damaged drywall.

Hmm... tough one. I had a friend that decorated his house with things that looked sort of satanic. He had a tough time with services sometimes because that area was very Christian. He had to call a couple plumbers when his pipes backed up because they refused to deal with him.

It was all legal though.

And if your elderly and you are on this guys hit list, this could very well kill you.

If he is killing people why are the elderly the ones you are worried about? Or were you just making up crap about being a murderer for no reason?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

The good thing is we can say this isn't a Trump supporter doing this.

I can imagine that Monday this guy will suddenly be visited by the local city attorney. We will see if this limp brained malcontent will have the intestinal fortitude to stand on his lofty perch of knowing what is right for all.

It really doesn't help your 'case' to call anyone a 'limp rained malcontent' just after 'self-righteously' declaring that it's good it wasn't a trump supporter doing this.

That's the whole point 'squish brain' (does that help my point?????) it has not relevance on who is doing what to whom - only that A PUBLIC BUSINESS is discriminating against a perceived class of people.

You or others might even approve if he wasn't delivering to Muslims. It would be called by some "Freedom of Religion".

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Nice, so there is a propane supplier who is a Trump supporter that is telling customers no propane if they voted HRC? That is a politically correct answer if I ever heard one, it also excuses the guy who is doing this to his customers.

Both sides have a lot of nuts and haters among their ranks. For every Left Wing Nut, I'm sure there exist a Right Wing Nut.

Calling him a nut is excusing him? Quite the opposite is true. He's out of his flipping mind.

Pointing out both sides have nuts in their ranks is politically correct, or is it just pointing out the obvious?

Perhaps taking a deep breath now and then would help?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I said Limp brained, and I stand by that.

This supplier if he follows through is going to land himself in a cell. He is there to supply propane, and if he wants to play games he could very well kill someone.

So if a simple pointed comment is too much for your tender sensibilities, I suggest that a thicker skin should be in order for you.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Last I heard we vote with a secret ballot, there's a reason for that.
I'm not sure if asking the question is legal, but certainly forcing someone to reveal who they voted by any manner of threat is not legal.

I think this person can probably be arrested.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Pointing out both sides are/have nuts in their ranks (with no proof) is minimizing his actions.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
wrong link my apologies
edit on 17-12-2016 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join