It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama suggests Trump's Presidency is the end of ‘hope’ for America

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Ut oh, Michelle is feeling the nation is out of hope. Our hope tank is getting empty. Michelle said this in an interview with the all knowing Oprah during an interview.

Gosh I hope (oops) we will make it, Michelle says what else do we have if we have no hope? This old hat, fake, disingenuous slogan is done. And until she runs for congress, leave me alone, your husband's presidency was a failure.

Michelle Obama is saying that the US has lost hope now that Trump will be taking office after the Obama Presidency. She said in an Oprah interview that we know what having no hope is like. She asks Oprah the wise, what do you do when you don't have hope? I hope Michelle can live on the money they have, or are they as broke as the Clintons?

southernconservativedaily.com...
First lady Michelle Obama is suggesting the United States has lost hope now that Donald Trump has becoming president, after eight years of husband President Obama bringing “hope and change” to Americans.

“We feel the difference now,” Obama said in an excerpt of her final White House interview, conducted by Oprah Winfrey. “Now we’re feels like what not having hope feels like. … What do you do if you don’t have hope, Oprah?”

Of course Pres Obama had a captivating message of hope an change in his 2008 campaign against the great and powerful McCain.
Michelle said that hope and change wasn't just a nice slogan to get votes, they really believe it. Puke. I would have been happier if he could have kept his campaign promise to re-work NAFTA, he didn't touch it.

President Obama was a first-term Illinois Democratic senator when he won the White House race in 2008 with a captivating message of hope and change and became the country’s first black president.

“Barack didn’t just talk about hope because he thought it was a nice slogan to get votes,” the first lady said in the CBS interview. “He and I and so many believe: What else do you have if you don’t have hope?”

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

It's funny because I had no hope until Trump won. I have been feeling better about everything since his surprise victory and everything in life seems just a bit brighter. I used to have a positive experience and say "well, it would be good except Obama is still President" and now I can say well, its awesome and we have hope again.

So, basically, screw you Michelle and go crawl back into the hole you and your husband crawled out of...please and thank you.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Absolute cobblers,

Make that statement after 4 years, just because your Husband was a failure and allowed the status quo to become up ended causing headaches for the chosen few does not mean you have the right to spout your nonsense.

I will not be surprised if this is the start of her Political career in the making, first "female" "Black" president??..
The elite love a dynasty..

RA
edit on 17-12-2016 by slider1982 because: sp

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I saw this earlier. All I heard was "pity us, we meant well". Absolute load of bull.

Hope doesn't put food on the table, action does.
edit on 17-12-2016 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Great. That whole family can pack up and Barak can take em all back to Indonesia
Win,win

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

I caught that.

"female"

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Obama could have done what Trump did and got the American economy jump started. But he chose to dither and cry about how he experienced racism as POTUS. Poor guy.
Here is some hope for ya-
World is more dangerous
Police acted stupidly
If I had a son he would look like him
Forged BC
Huge ass national dept
Gave huge piles of money and didn't put the jerk bankers in prison

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Morals make morale , therefore set your future in order .

edit on 17-12-2016 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

It's funny because I had no hope until Trump won. I have been feeling better about everything since his surprise victory and everything in life seems just a bit brighter. I used to have a positive experience and say "well, it would be good except Obama is still President" and now I can say well, its awesome and we have hope again.

So, basically, screw you Michelle and go crawl back into the hole you and your husband crawled out of...please and thank you.

So.. let me ask you this.

Will you vote for Lisa Simpson* in 2020, if the prediction about the Trump precedency** prove true?

www.theguardian.com...

*place-holder term
**reference to a tweet

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
STFU Michael, time for you to go and take Barry with you!

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

A star for correct spelling of its name

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

Will you vote for Lisa Simpson* in 2020, if the prediction about the Trump precedency** prove true?

www.theguardian.com...

*place-holder term
**reference to a tweet

I tried to click on your link, but my browser flagged it as 'fake news'.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
STFU Michael, time for you to go and take Barry with you!

Yeah!...um, Michael! Grumble grumble

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

www.theguardian.com...

*place-holder term
**reference to a tweet

I tried to click on your link, but my browser flagged it as 'fake news'.

What, you haven't seen that episode? Don't watch The Simpsons?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

So far, Trump has not given America hope. He's a pathological lying con man who flip flops on literally everything. The one glimmer of hope, draining the swamp, turned out be a catch phrase he hated but since his followers love it so he ran with it, then he put in billionaires, millionaires, and unqualified politicians in his campaign. So much for draining the swamp.

Of course, those who support Trump never see any of his faults and will viciously attack anyone who points them out. Trump's reign reminds me more and more of a cult.

The next 4 years will be a complete disaster and still his followers will praise and lie for him every step of the way.

No hope for them.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Way to move forward Michelle! The Obama's are acting like tenants who've been evicted from their house, and decide to trash the place on the way out.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Great. That whole family can pack up and Barak can take em all back to Indonesia
Win,win

I hope you're right, but I suspect that Baraq is tapped for the UN.
The UN will have a "human rights council" meeting on June 17,2017.
The purpose of the meeting is to decide how to deal with the
horrid human rights violations here in the US.
There is very little substance to the allegations, but who better to lead the
charge than him?
All I know for sure is that our guns keep us free and that is the sole
purpose for the UN Arms Treaty coming just before the human rights summit.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 17-12-2016 by ezramullins because: add link

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I can literally taste the salt in your posts. We probably wouldn't even be having this conversation if you put up this much of a fight when the DNC cheated Bernie from the nomination. Where's Captain Hindsight when you need him!

Trump isn't even POTUS yet, and he's already done more for American workers than Obama did in 8 years. It's sad, but true.

The shock of actually having a leader that doesn't have his hands tied behind his back will wear off soon.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Tell that to the Carrier employees, or the 25,000 future IBM employees. Or when he sit down with mexico to negotiate NAFTA, and as a condition they pay for the wall. By the way Obama said he was going to do something about NAFTA during his first campaign, but he did do spit.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join