It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should NASA always tell the public the complete truth?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Here's something they know but do not fully understand and can't fully utilize...
Space is not empty instead it is an ocean of time...
And each and every point within it has a unique signature or charge that can be tuned into like radio station... And in doing so successfully travel not through space but instead through time...
And that space is not growing but appears to be because time is accumulating...
edit on 18-12-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I don't disagree at all. I find it far more likely that NASA would cover a drunken astronaut than lizard people or bigfoot, for example.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Planet x likely passing in a matter of months

Riiiiiight,

I mean you posted this......... "The time is coming (days or weeks imo) where we may be looking at an announcement as there will surely be mass sighting on the cards soon! "

On Sept 18th, 2015.

Its been quite a few days, quite a few weeks.

its been over a year since you said this, now its only a matter of months.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: wildespace

Most others lost all contact with earth or were outright destroyed before ever entering the atmosphere of mars...

Indeed...I have heard a couple Russian cosmonauts mention that, and one thinks there is an ancient but still active electromagnetic shield running that interferes with electronics, and the other thinks there is a lot of space junk that is hitting mars bound probes enetering around the planet from ancient times as well, left over space junk like the Earth has now, except even more being in Mars orbit than we have here.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

If they can't fully understand it or utilise it, can it still be classed as knowing?

And what makes you think they know this in the first place?

Sorry, but that all sounds as plausible as a flat earth.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

So that is very plausible then Ukhar.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FlatBastard

Not quite.

People worked out the world was round a long time before NASA.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

For starters, Earth is not a ball with a circumference of 24.901 miles.

If not that then what ?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Most others lost all contact with earth or were outright destroyed before ever entering the atmosphere of mars...

Indeed...I have heard a couple Russian cosmonauts mention that, and one thinks there is an ancient but still active electromagnetic shield running that interferes with electronics, and the other thinks there is a lot of space junk that is hitting mars bound probes enetering around the planet from ancient times as well, left over space junk like the Earth has now, except even more being in Mars orbit than we have here.

Or it could be just poor planning/engineering, as has been the case with every space-faring country, including the USA. Space is a very harsh environment.

P.S. This thread has brought out all the non-mainstreamers and NASA-bashers.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I know a billion dollars are real.... I have an understanding of how to earn money... Unfortunately for me the billion dollars are beyond my ability to attain at this time...
I have no idea why you chose to introduce your additional comments about a flat Earth...
The Earth is neither round or flat... Instead it is more of an oval swelling near its equator due to gravitational forces...

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Are you refering to Eratosthenes, for instance? At least half of the data supporting his conclusion was based on assumptions and he certainly did not prove a ball Earth.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It's either much bigger, explaining the demonstrable lack of curvature, or it's a flat plane.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

The Earth is neither round or flat... Instead it is more of an oval swelling near its equator due to gravitational forces...

Parroting DeGrosse Tyson are we. It's complete BS. You would at least be able to show a NASA pic showing an oval or oblate shape. Not that the NASA Earth pics are real anyway, as they admit to themselves.

There is only a 0.3 % difference between the equatorial and polar diameters, 21 km's. At that scale you won't even notice it.
edit on 12/18/2016 by FlatBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Great, so you don't know how to make a billion.

I'm assuming you don't know how to make this time travel radio either.

They're both fun to think about but actual facts makes it more interesting.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

When do they teach the pilots the truth?
Or the meteorologists?
Or the Geologists?
Or the Astronomers?
Or the Physicists?
Or the Mathematicians?

All these different professions seem to come up with the same wrong answer.
That can't be a coincidence.

There's a lot of people actively lying everyday if what you say is true.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

The Humber Bridge here in the UK demonstrates the curvature of the Earth , because of its 7,280 ft span compensations had to be made due to curvature.

The towers, although both vertical, are 36 mm (1.4 inches) farther apart at the top than the bottom due to the curvature of the earth
en.wikipedia.org...

The Earth is a sphere , we've known this for a long time , a flat Earth is a physical impossibility.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlatBastard

It's either much bigger, explaining the demonstrable lack of curvature, or it's a flat plane.

Here's a couple demonstrations of Earth's curvature for you:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Most are not lying, they are just programmed to believe a certain narrative and don't question what they see.

We are now at a point where we can do our own science and make observations we couldn't before. People are demonstrating the flatness of Earth everyday.

This is not going to go away.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Or it could be just poor planning/engineering, as has been the case with every space-faring country, including the USA. Space is a very harsh environment.

P.S. This thread has brought out all the non-mainstreamers and NASA-bashers.

It could have been planning/engineering errors, some obviously were, but Mars missions seem to fail the most compared to other destinations which makes it easier to think there are other possible reasons causing them, just like some experts have speculated. Mars is pretty mysterious in a whole lot of ways so who knows for sure. I like to keep an open mind about any possibility, and even wild theories can sometimes wind up being true. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of crazy (non mainstream) things about Mars turn out to be true. I do know NASA is very valuable for providing a platform for new discoveries in many ways, but I also know they are not by any means transparent in many things.
edit on 18-12-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

More BS for the gullible. Lol 1.4 inches. That is an insignificant amount, 0.7 inch on either side is nothing and probably within standard deviation. How did they measure it?

Why is it a physical impossibility?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join