It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Un-Merry Christmas?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I hope you're well on the way to recovery. It must have been wretched to feel poorly at 4am with all those worries about work floating about. It's bad enough fretting in the early hours when you're healthy.

I expect you're a trusted and valued member of staff - try to stay positive. It would be a poor show if they reprimanded you for being ill.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: berenike

I've gotten lots of positive feedback. A lot of my clients have given me rave reviews since I started. So you may be right. I just feel bad, because this whole situation has left a lot of coworkers holding the ball, and left a lot of clients without the care they need. Especially as many of the clients seem insistent on refusing anyone who's not me.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AceWombat04
a reply to: Night Star

Hello and likewise.

I'll be leaving mine (also artificial) up until New Years too.

Incidentally... your signature is a good reflection of certain facets of real life for me atm, so thank-you for that reminder always being there.

Peace.

It is a good quote. One that resonates with me as well.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Glad to hear you will be returning to work.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

It is amazing how good it makes one feel, just to be heard and listened to, thank you

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: berenike
I'm glad you are open to all this, if you are disappointed with human company you won't be so alone if you befriend the Beings who contribute so much to making up the World we live in. As a plus you might find small creatures become more attracted to you or are easier to befriend, although beware of the little buggers who bite

Well there are also those beings who supposedly crashed at Roswell. And yes, they consider me a friend to. They usually take advantage of people, and they take advantage of me also, just not as much as other people. One must be very unique to get on their good side, as they don't care for humans too much in general. The first thing is to understand that they are 100 times more intelligent than us, and that in no way can we ever be as smart as them, so basically everything we have is theirs and they can take it if they want to. If you fully understand that, and are open to all this secret stuff that is beyond what normal people tend to conceive, then you may, and only may, be liked by them. I am your typical human that was tracked for my whole life, and right when I entered adulthood they revealed themselves to me, which actually happens to most abductees, but again them treated me a little better than your average person, thankfully, but they are very very, what is the word, strict, in an outer space way if you can..

Surely, a tree is a living being. I believe we can talk to trees. I believe trees can feel our love and we feel their love. Trees are beings, indeed. Everything on earth seems to have a spirit, as itself. And I think that is what they meant by angels, as if things like rocks and trees have spirits, and yet they also believed in one separate spirit, that is greater than all the things on earth but is still a spirit. but all the matter on earth, and also the very motion of earth in space, is in my opinion, living. And living humans, we are already connected spiritually. So we don't need to talk to each other, all we need to do is think about each other, and if we listen close, we can hear it, I believe that with all my heart, that even though you have not seen me nor have I seen you, if you think about me upon reading this I am sure that I can receive your thought like an antenna, yet I do not pick up your words, I pick up your view and your energy, I am able to tell if you like me or don't like me, and what kind of energy you portray to me from your subconscious that instantly travels to my subconscious, no matter where you are, and if somebody has exercised their subconscious like I have, they also can understand what people are thinking and viewing in their head, often a person will say one thing that is not true, but you can see their thoughts behind their words and you understand that they are not being true, and every time the truth prevails, they get so upset because they think they can lie to people, and they can for the most part, but they get stumped when they witness that they cannot get away with it when doing it to me, I will confront them every time until they have made a contradiction, they I just have to remember exactly what they said because they will try to squirm out of it by denying it. Just rambling about the things people have no idea about lol...

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: UFOdanger

I gave you a star because I understand the concepts you described. The surface of things is only the surface. There is always so much more going on underneath and when one is tuned into that deeper reality and nature of things, there is so much more to consider and comprehend!

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I gave you a star too

It's interesting how one can tune in to a person they've only come across on the internet. You're right about all that.

Keep your chin up and I hope things go well for you.

edit on 29-12-2016 by berenike because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: UFOdanger

It is amazing how good it makes one feel, just to be heard and listened to, thank you

I agree and you are most welcome

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
And finally, a Happy and hopefully better New Year to all. Would type more but my kb died, so using on screen kb.

Sincerely wish everyone the best.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

I gave you a star because I understand the concepts you described. The surface of things is only the surface. There is always so much more going on underneath and when one is tuned into that deeper reality and nature of things, there is so much more to consider and comprehend!

Thank you
I deeply believe, with everything I have, that it is true, that people can wage a spiritual war against us and that they may not even understand. But see, there is so much happening in our mind, our body, and our spirit when we communicate and interact with each other, when we love each other and put our trust in each other. That is why it is so evident that when we do put our faith in another person and they take advantage of the truth and of our trust, we feel hurt in the very same way as a heroin addict feels, not joking, but the chemical dopamine specifically from the poppy is the same neurological substance as the chemical of love. That is why if a person is neglected his whole life and he is not in physical pain, he will proceed to lay in the gutter and shoot heroin laying there in the street with his eyes closed, because he truly needs that same thing as what a mother gives to her newborn, I am just saying that our relationships, our friends, and everybody provides us with peace and well being, most of which we hardly give each other credit for in the respect that we do not understand how, and many people choose to manipulate these truths and oppose the nature of well being, and this action is done for the purpose of hindering success in each other, spiritually and emotionally, which is what I am calling to understand. My mom always told me growing up that other people do not have the power to affect your emotions, it is just completely wrong, we have an unseen bond between us as human beings that is real and strong and needs to be recognized.

I have fallen in love with this psychology of understanding not only why people do things, but to understand that they do things because they think something that they do not want us to be aware of. It is a secret - what people think of us, what they say about us behind our back, and so on. But I am saying, that everything in the world, microscopic and large, that has a cover over it, will in fact have its cover lifted, and all the things that were wished to remain hidden due to the dishonestly and negativity of uncaring people, will be revealed for everyone to see. I am saying that if we exercise our mind power and focus unto that which we know deep down but are unaware, we will succeed and eventually come to the place that no matter what a person says, we will understand and know the truth from body language and, what's really exciting, the psychic ability to perceive the truth as an image that we will see like a "vibe" when we encounter a person disclosing to us how they feel. No longer will we have to be confused by people acting one way and saying something different to us. No longer will dishonest people be able to hide behind their lies and smirk their evil grins. This unnecessary activity hurts us, which people will not admit, because they do not acknowledge the real spiritual bond that exists between us.
edit on 1-1-2017 by UFOdanger because: grammar and context

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AceWombat04

And to you and everyone else as well!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join