It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Un-Merry Christmas?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I know of the woman from Ireland you mention. I read her first book about the constant Angelic presence in her life.

Perhaps the Angelic Kingdom wants more exposure at this time as being helpers for humans.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

We can use all the help we can get! I'll have to check out more of her vids later.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

No words.

xox

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Definitely having a Mandela Effect/Alternate Reality/Parallel Time-Line Christmas season this year....

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Definitely having a Mandela Effect/Alternate Reality/Parallel Time-Line Christmas season this year....

Don't stop there, I want all the details.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Mine will likely end up with a visit from cousin Randy Quaid ...

edit on 23-12-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Let's just say it involved a teenager, a toddler, a toilet and a visit from the plumber. And that's just one incident.

edit on 12/23/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

(keeping with the butt theme)

I love the holidays, but ya know, it is nice to steal away for a bit from the festivities. There is something to be said for those little moments of peace and quite ... you enjoy them just as much as the chaotic bustle of holiday celebration... anyhow, just wanted to say Happy Holidays to all of you.

Now back to the chaos... worth it though, cuz, there's cookies!

blend57
edit on 24-12-2016 by blend57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Thank you for starting this thread Nigh Star, you are an amazing person. This is the time to reflect on the past year, both the good and the bad. This has been a rough year for us, lost my job in January, I have been diagnosed with Parkinson's, lost several family members including my uncle who passed from a heart attack yesterday. Yet against all that sadness there has been joy as well, two new grand nieces and one nephew on the way, my youngest getting into law school and earning her blackbelt, my oldest graduation from psychology.

Even though I am not christian, I say to you Merry Christmas to you and your family, may the next year bring happiness to your house.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
For all those suffering for any reason today and any day, just sparing a thought and a prayer for you for what it's worth. I hope the next year finds you in a better place and that this topic Night Star has created contributes to your feeling better in some small way.

And wishing those who celebrate either of them, a happy Christmas Eve and Hanukkah this evening.

This is old and silly and but remains one of my favorite childhood memories from the Holidays, so I'll post this here (a Muppet Family Christmas, the original one):

Peace.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daavin
Thank you for starting this thread Nigh Star, you are an amazing person. This is the time to reflect on the past year, both the good and the bad. This has been a rough year for us, lost my job in January, I have been diagnosed with Parkinson's, lost several family members including my uncle who passed from a heart attack yesterday. Yet against all that sadness there has been joy as well, two new grand nieces and one nephew on the way, my youngest getting into law school and earning her blackbelt, my oldest graduation from psychology.

Even though I am not christian, I say to you Merry Christmas to you and your family, may the next year bring happiness to your house.

Looks like you've been through a lot and I'm sure it's been extremely difficult for you and your family. Thank you for sharing this with us! Congratulations on the two new grand nieces and a nephew on the way! Your own children are doing wonderful and that must make you very proud!

Thank you for the Christmas wishes! I wish for you strength, courage and hope through the new year and much love!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Blend, yes peaceful moments are nice amongst the hustle and bustle of the holidays.

Acewombat, thank you for your lovely post! I'm sure many here will appreciate that!

To everyone visiting this thread, I am wishing you a world of love and peace. Hugs!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I brought gifts.

And baby dragons, because when they grow up you can ride them and they will protect you and keep you safe.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Beautiful Thread Night! Very Thoughtful!!

I brought some Cookies!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

They are too pretty to eat, but what the hell...grabs a couple of cookies. OMG, YUM! Thank you Dragon Guardian of the Shed! Hugs to you and CC!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

LOL You're Welcome Night! They are good aren't they? They were made by Pixies. Pixies Rock!!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
More cookies for everyone.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Angels have arrived to bring love, peace and hope.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
This one has been especially hard for me. I am so utterly broken inside, that tears are a small story, what is happening now is uncontrollable panic attacks to where I can't breathe.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: UFOdanger

Stay strong - Christmas is over now for another year.

People will move on to planning their summer holidays and bargain hunting in the sales.

Sit still and breathe carefully. I have a breathing difficulty and understand the distress when you can't do that most simple of things. How many people, I wonder, will ever realise what a joyful thing it is to be able to breathe properly?

There are some good things in your life, there must be. Focus on them, if you will.

ETA - sorry I missed you, my post is a little late. I hope you come back and that someone is around for you.

edit on 26-12-2016 by berenike because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join