It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Blasts Trump over Misspelling in Tweet about China

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

There you go again, quoting ONE question, and ignoring everything else

So you are only wrong on the things I quote, which is a lot .. but you promise you are right on everything else?

Everything I did not quote was based on the premise of what I quoted .. and attacked.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
So Trump tweets out a message about the China/Drone incident the other day.

He calls it unpresidented, waits an hour and a half and changes it to unprecedented.

I[/pic]

Well, both are correct.

Unpresidented is simply a "new word" invented by Donald Trump, to mean "not when I'm president."

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: xuenchen

Trump can't spell and Dubya couldn't speak a cohesive sentence.

Well hell, we misunderestimated Dubya's comedy potential greatly, maybe we're equally misunderestimating Trump's, too.

Probably not, Bush was hilarious by default. He couldn't string a sentence together if someone paid him (and we tried, for 2 terms) Trump just doesn't come close.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

To this day I do not believe Bush Jr ever wanted to be president. I believe his father pushed him into politics to further the dynasty. Bush was just an average American, personality wise. Obviously he was born into a wealthy family but if he had not been, he would have been that cool drunk dude at the bar that's always getting into shenanigans.

Lets appreciate the hilarity that is Bush, and dread the apocalypse that is Donald.

edit on 18-12-2016 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I thought he meant it as a double entendre. I actually thought it was kind of clever. He should have left it.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

< chuckles >

Yep, that's the good stuff, rotfl. He was a doofus all right, but he was an oddly likeable doofus when he opened his mouth

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join