It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Blasts Trump over Misspelling in Tweet about China

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: RomeByFire

And where is the part where Trump was anointed as the smartest man ever to hold the office?

Not only the smartest, but the best. The best of the best. What's he the best at?

Being the best.

* and the crowd goes wild *

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Now, was this typo actually a prediction of the future of this country next week? Cool.

He may be able to see the future but does not know it.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
still better than obama

edit on 17-12-2016 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
If Trump knowingly did this to 'trigger' liberals then he is petty and is further dividing our communities. He really does act like a spoiled child.

It's going to be rough over the next few years, I can feel it coming.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Why blast tRump? Everybody already knows he's a childish dope.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
While the grammar nazis are focusing on the misspelling, they are totally ignoring the fact that China snaked a drone from us.

Remember folks, when someone mis-spells something on.. Twitter.. Be sure to report it to the msm.

Those last straws must be tiny and hard to grasp.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt
still better than obama

And a crack head is better than a child molester.

So what?

Assuming that one is bad does not make the other good.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
If Trump knowingly did this to 'trigger' liberals then he is petty and is further dividing our communities. He really does act like a spoiled child.

It's going to be rough over the next few years, I can feel it coming.

That's what they want.

People continue to go on about a "civil war." I swear, some people want that to happen.

They want to see Americans start a domestic dispute over partanship.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

Oh no don't use that reasoning with trump supporters.

They will just assume he did it because he is just that much of a mastermind.

Trump claims he is 'like.... a really smart person', yet it takes him two hours to realize a misspelling? Yes, he should be challenged every single time, considering all the boasting he does.

No, but Trump supporters will ascribe to him some god-like intelligence and vision, as if this man has been a chess master his entire life. This fool barely made it through college. His own contemporaries have said he has the shortest attention span, yet you think he is cunning enough to devise these intricate jedi mind tricks?

Trump supporters are so beyond reality; Morpheus couldn't save them.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think he used a play on words. Un-president-ed...(get it?) He left it up just long enough to get that message across, then changed it.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I bet at least half of the people making fun of him have at some point misspelled something online and said who cares don't be a grammar Nazi.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

That is not the point. The point is Donald has bragged about being 'like... a really smart person'. That's the difference.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
That's a huge mistake, it's not he just made a typo or something.

It looks like a Palin word.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Yep, it's all intentional, the left wing media is playing the victim so that the right will get outraged about it. It's a classic technique being used to cause anger and division.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

And where is the part where Trump was anointed as the smartest man ever to hold the office?

Himself........

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion

That is not the point. The point is Donald has bragged about being 'like... a really smart person'. That's the difference.

Define smart. You think being able to spell every word makes you smart? If this is how you determine intelligence, then I submit you are the one who is not very smart.

My best friend couldn't spell if his family's lives depended on it, and I would bet my life he is smarter than you.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
I bet at least half of the people making fun of him have at some point misspelled something online and said who cares don't be a grammar Nazi.

I bet at least all of them have never stated that they "were the smartest, bigly" though have they?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AlbanArthur

Anyone who thinks you need to be an amazing speller to be smart is a complete fool.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

The funny thing is I was just harassed yesterday by LeMis for a spelling mistake.

But now the smartest people can mispell. Thanks for telling me what I already knew......

Hypocrites.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: AlbanArthur

Anyone who thinks you need to be an amazing speller to be smart is a complete fool.

You hear that LeMis?

OccamsRazor04 called you a fool.......

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join