It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Blasts Trump over Misspelling in Tweet about China

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
So Trump tweets out a message about the China/Drone incident the other day.

He calls it unpresidented, waits an hour and a half and changes it to unprecedented.

In the meantime, enough people saw it and now one Senator is passionately criticizing.

Trump knows how to trigger the baskets of triggerables doesn't he.

It's perfect. Trigger the maniacs and keep them occupied.

Senator Blasts Trump over Misspelling in Tweet about China

Democratic Senator Chris Murphy (Conn.) on Saturday morning blasted President-elect Donald Trump for misspelling a key word in a tweet about China’s latest military transgression.

Early on Saturday morning, Trump tweeted regarding China’s seizure of an unmanned U.S. Navy drone trying to call it an ‘unprecedented’ act, except that he actually wrote ‘unpresidented’ act — a word which would be flagged universally by spellcheckers.

The original tweet was deleted shortly after and reposted with ‘unprecedented’ spelled correctly, but not before it was captured by thousands of Twitter users who saved screenshots of it.

edit on Dec-17-2016 by xuenchen because: triggeredbyemail

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
At least you know that's really him tweeting

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Good thing he didn't Tweet the word "Corpsman".

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Grammar nazi trigger fail.
Priceless.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I misspell stuff all the time lol. When at work, not so much, but say ATS for instance I'm not too concerned with grammar all in all.

Really don't see any sort of an issue here at all. As for the over-use of the word trigger and the meme, not too sure how that comes in to play here.

People were triggered over a typo? You guys and your buzzwords.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I hope he knows how to spell country names when he is gonna nuke them, it could be awkward is he nukes one by mistake.

I like trump already he reminds me of bush

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

This pretty much sums up the devastating-election-loss butthurt from those who will forever be remembered in those awesome SJW / TV journalists / celebrity meltdown compilation YT videos - they hate him and his win soooooo much that they'll flick any sh!t in all directions in the hope that it will stick.
edit on 17-12-2016 by Sublimecraft because: self-imposed grammar nazi edit.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

How dare anyone mock Dear Leader? It's a word if he says its a word.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Trump can't spell and Dubya couldn't speak a cohesive sentence.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

I hope he knows how to spell country names when he is gonna nuke them, it could be awkward is he nukes one by mistake.

That's actually terrifying. I'm imagining him signing a weapons deal with Niger that was meant for Nigeria. Or sanctions on Mauritius that were meant for Mauritania.

Xuen, if this is your idea of "triggering", then President Obama & the Democratic Party must have you ultra-hyper-uber triggered. You're a one person army of fake outrage threads about everything even remotely related to them. Your blind passion for nitpicking the lamest and most out of context things about the left wing is light years beyond what this Senator did.

edit on 17-12-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Good thing he didn't Tweet the word "Corpsman".

Body-spell Ohio with some staffers or talk about all those states ...

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

That's actually terrifying. I'm imagining him signing a weapons deal with Niger that was meant for Nigeria. Or sanctions on Mauritius that were meant for Mauritania.

Xuen, if this is your idea of "triggering", then President Obama & the Democratic Party must have you ultra-hyper-uber triggered. You're a one person army of fake outrage threads about everything even remotely related to them. Your blind passion for nitpicking the lamest and most out of context things about the left wing is light years beyond what this Senator did.

Conservatives don't get triggered.

They're REAL men.

/sarc

Pizzagate sure triggered quite a few folks. Basically anything Obama does triggers people too.

But somehow - it's only a liberal thing.

Conservatives are the epitomization of a "real American."

/sarc

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

No one on this website knows what "triggered" means, but it's at least hilarious when both sides go back and forth with it as if they did.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

That's just funny. The subject was a senator who became outraged because Trump misspelled a word. Talk about a "blind passion for nitpicking the lamest and most out of context thing" seems to me the Senator earns that award first.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Impossible for me to get triggered.

I'm in a perpetual state of laughter since the 2008 election.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Duk I says

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

No one on this website knows what "triggered" means, but it's at least hilarious when both sides go back and forth with it as if they did.

Hahahahahah doesn't stop the OP from including it as well as a meme/.gif of some random lady for partisan brownie points.

But that's all good, right?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
At least you know that's really him tweeting

Yah, they would prefer to filter all things political through the mass media. God forbid someone in hi office should speak to the people directly.

Hi cries and reason

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

And where is the part where Trump was anointed as the smartest man ever to hold the office?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

I like trump already he reminds me of bush

Monaco...Morocco...What difference does it make?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join