It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Confirms Supporters Were Vicious, Nasty And Violent

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Your video shows a group of people show great restraint and then security shows up and removes the offenders...

Did you even watch the video you posted?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Don't blame me. They're not my words, they're Trump's words.

I'm blaming you for not being able to grasp figurative language, and taking your misunderstanding as proof of someone else's admission of guilt in crimes very few of his supporters engaged in.

edit on 18-12-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
ATS's daily dose of domestic propaganda from its very own CTRL-Left members.

whatever right-wing spin you want to put on it...although, you've already used that line in a number of threads, you might want to change it up....trump voters get bored if you don't change up the vitriol toward the left now and again....by the way, why do all the right-wing threads here sound as if you lost and YOU want retribution...you guys won, enjoy it. the amount of nasty winners here is...well...nuts
edit on 18-12-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Resorting to twisting the truth of what I actually said, and shoving your words down my throat?

That's not what I said at all. Here's what I said:

What I saw in Trump's address was him bragging and displaying pride for just how mean, vicious and violent his supports became when they wanted to win. And now he's (falsely) projecting their calm, now that he's won, as support, in his deluded reality, for his flip flopping on his campaign promises, like building a wall and "locking her up".

Donald Trump called his supporters mean, vicious and violent. That's what Donald Trump said. He said they were mean, vicious and violent because they wanted to win. That's what he said. Now that they've won, they're mellow and don't care about "locking her up", or building a wall, right? That's what Donald Trump said. Not me.

edit on 18-12-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: ksiezyc

Who is complaining? Lmao. I think it's great!

Who doesn't ??

Guy just tells the truth a whole lot more often, and for once you like it LOL.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

What I saw in Trump's address was him bragging and displaying pride for just how mean, vicious and violent his supports became when they wanted to win.

First you say they were Trump's words, but only after you supplied your own interpretation of them. Yet you cannot prove that they became mean, vicious and violent, thereby proving your interpretation wrong. You've still taken it literally. That's your fault and no one else's.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Yet you cannot prove that they became mean, vicious and violent, thereby proving your interpretation wrong.

I don't have to. Those were Trump's words.

From the YouTube Transcript, with a little bit of clean up on my part:

You people were vicious, violent, screaming "Where's the wall?" "We want the wall", screaming "Prison! Prison! Locker Her Up!".

I mean you were going crazy! I mean you were nasty and mean and vicious. And you wanted to win!

Right now, same crowd, that's right, deplorable! Whatever happened to the deplorables? Right? There not so deplorable then, that's not so deplorable anymore. In fact, the other side's trying to figure out, "In 4 years how do we get some of these
deplorable to our side?".

But now, now it's much different. Now you're laid back and cool. You're mellow, right? You're, you're basking in the glory of victory and we're already getting to work

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Using sarcastic language as proof of something? You realize how bad you are making yourself look right?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

I'm using Trump's own words to prove that Trump said them. How bad does that make me look?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

You're using them thinking he is admitting that his supporters were violent. That's how you are making yourself look bad. How can we take you seriously?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

He admitting nothing. He's making proclamations to such. It's his own words that condemn him, as usual. Most importantly, he's trying to convince them that their viciousness has turned to calm, because he's not going to fulfill the campaign promises that got them frothing to begin with.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Yet you cannot prove that they became mean, vicious and violent, thereby proving your interpretation wrong.

I don't have to. Those were Trump's words.

From the YouTube Transcript, with a little bit of clean up on my part:

You people were vicious, violent, screaming "Where's the wall?" "We want the wall", screaming "Prison! Prison! Locker Her Up!".

I mean you were going crazy! I mean you were nasty and mean and vicious. And you wanted to win!

Right now, same crowd, that's right, deplorable! Whatever happened to the deplorables? Right? There not so deplorable then, that's not so deplorable anymore. In fact, the other side's trying to figure out, "In 4 years how do we get some of these
deplorable to our side?".

But now, now it's much different. Now you're laid back and cool. You're mellow, right? You're, you're basking in the glory of victory and we're already getting to work

You're wasting your time.

Les likes to play semantics and dwells on word play.

I watched the entire 55 minute video and what you posted was, in fact, correct.

Trump was the one who said these things.

You can't prove they became violent and mean? I don't have to.

Burden of proof is on those making the claims - Donald Trump.

I've never made these claims. Donald has. This is simply a relay of his message.

Your interpretation is wrong?

LOL it's pretty straight-forward and has been posted a few times now. Donald Trump said what he said, and said it for a reason.

Like I said, though, you're wasting your time. Les likes the play on words and is full of personal insults. For instance - poster rampantly accused me of being a Hillary supporter and a "brainwashed denizen who couldn't think for myself."

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

You're using them thinking he is admitting that his supporters were violent. That's how you are making yourself look bad. How can we take you seriously?

According to you, he was being sarcastic.

Now he didn't admit anything?

You can't have it both ways. Donald, no one else, said these things.

In some parallel universe where logic serves no place - he didn't say these things, or was being "sarcastic," or it can't be proven, or the interpretation is wrong - Jesus, you guys seriously can't take any from of criticism can you?

Y

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

You realize nothing you said makes sense right? You are obviously confused.

Let me type slowly for you:

The OP title implies trump is admitting the lefts claims that his supporters are violent.

The video implies he was being sarcastic, which means he was admitting nothing and the OP is jaded by how much they hate trump.

Need me to type slower?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

He is not admitting but he is making proclamations to such...?

That's called admitting...

Sorry the sarcasm was lost on you.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

The video implies he was being sarcastic

No, there's no sarcasm in Trump's speech. It is, however, dripping with irony!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

We pretty much won already. Jill Steins ridiculous recount shows how diabolical some people are and how desperate they are to turn it the other way. It is criminal really.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

We pretty much won already. Jill Steins ridiculous recount shows how diabolical some people are and how desperate they are to turn it the other way. It is criminal really.

Criminal and diabolical to ask for a recount? Seriously? Is this your first go-round in a political election?

Sheesh! And they call liberals snowflakes...

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

You realize sarcasm and irony are synonyms of each other correct? Surely you aren't that dense?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
It's called sarcasm. He wasn't putting his supporters down.

But you have to have a bit of common sense to understand what he was saying.

Attempting to spin his words to fit your agenda just doesn't work. As usual.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join