It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Confirms Supporters Were Vicious, Nasty And Violent

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

He won, so good for him, I don't get the protests / changing the Electoral College, and all the complaining after the fact,

Let me explain it to you then if you don't mind and everyone else here can listen up as well. The only reason the DNC and all their lackeys want to change the Electoral College is because their NWO puppet Hillary did not get in. The Left thought Obama was their guy to fix things for them and all that happened was more of the same NWO stuff and we all know that by now don't we? The ACA was but a step toward the communist single-payer setup the Leftist communists want. And they are Communist. Obamas mentor Frank Marshal Davis was and was talked about in the book Bill Ayers another commie radical member of SDS and promoter of riots at Kent State and Weatherman underground ghost wrote for Barack. Valerie Jarrett who really runs the White House is a commie and her family is. Her muslim roots are beside the point but obviously part of the program to overrun our country with people who hate us and want to force Sharia Law which is incompatible with our Constitution of the United States. They also created and promoted ISIS right from our government and the CIA.
Now the rest of the Electoral College thing is that it provides a way to keep a single or several states from controlling the entire election outcome....and that's just what it did, exactly what it was supposed to...to keep one state in California from having its millions of illegals which Obama invited to come and illegally vote in our elections and control the outcome. If anybody has rigged the election it was the DNC. That is a fact like it or not. The stupid Stein recount was stopped by people with common sense, and it was tilting more toward Trump because all the rigging was one way from the Clintons and the DNC. There was no Russia hacking or anything such as that. It was all in house. Even the DHS was found to have hacked Georgia State and other states as well. Sooo here we are and the Left wants its little Democracy with mob rule which is what it is and they cannot stand that they had to do what they did to give Hillary the popular vote but they ran with it.... they don't want the Electoral College because they cannot control the outcome with a popular vote in one or two or even three states and that's why Stein targeted the three blue states that won the electoral vote for Trump.
Occupy Wall Street was all about promoting such communist ideas as direct and participatory democracy to overrule our Representative Republic which they and all leftists hate so much. It was all about promoting communist ideals and I did hear some of them using their megaphones to demand the end of Capitalism, which communists have always hated since Marx and Engels wrote the Communist Manifesto for the Rothschilds empire.
Are you beginning to understand what this is about? George W and Jeb Bush wanted Hillary because she is part of the cabal. Do you understand that...do people here understand that to them Trump represents all the things that make America great...ie manufacturing base, patriotic love of country, free enterprise markets, American sovereignty(which the elites have been turning over to the UN and world government), and real innovation and health care (which the ACA ruins entirely) renegotiation of Free Trade agreements, the end of TPP, end of illegal invasions, etc....
that's why reasonable and patriotic Americans voted for Trump and that's why the cabal both Democrat and Republican are trying so hard to stop him.
All they have is crying racism and screaming and yelling about insane stuff such as Russia hacking us and the lamestream media controlled by the cabal....
that's what it boils down to really.
Any more questions on this? There will be a quiz tomorrow...

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Ah, so it's YOUR OPINION that Trump was talking about the press projecting lies onto Trump supporters, as being mean, vicious and violent. Trump never really says that, but YOU KNOW that's what he really meant. /sarcasm

so...seen any body doubles lately?

You mean like Hillary's? Or like this one?

edit on 18-12-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

That was quite the little stunt wasn't it. He must be so proud.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

So you don't understand the definition of sarcasm? Do you really think the left wants to get the vote of "deplorables"? The audience obviously got the sarcasm. Someone doesn't say "Hey, I'm about
to be sarcastic."

Here is a good Reddit discussion on sarcasm: Sarcasm: Who is at fault?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Yeah, sorry, but I didn't get the sarcasm in Trump's suggestion that now the Dem's are looking for ways to get "the Deplorables" on their side. I did see the irony, though.

What I saw in Trump's address was him bragging and displaying pride for just how mean, vicious and violent his supports became when they wanted to win. And now he's (falsely) projecting their calm, now that he's won, as support, in his deluded reality, for his flip flopping on his campaign promises, like building a wall and "locking her up".

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

What I saw in Trump's address was him bragging and displaying pride for just how mean, vicious and violent his supports became when they wanted to win. And now he's (falsely) projecting their calm, now that he's won, as support, in his deluded reality, for his flip flopping on his campaign promises, like building a wall and "locking her up".

All that vicious and violent chanting. I suppose it hurt people's ears? Or did it inflict some other injury? It would require sufficient magical thinking to believe he was being literal.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Anyone who isn't Donald Trump or a Trump ally is probably part of the Rothschild-backed Islamocommunist NWO cabal. The Russians didn't hack anything. Anyone who doesn't agree with your is either ignorant or hates America.

Does that about sum it up? How many hours of your life have you spent watching Infowars and reading Henry Makow? While this was a remarkable recitation of years of programming, you forgot to incorporate a few things:

Soros, Satanism, pedophilia and the Vatican.
edit on 2016-12-18 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

When Trump used the word "violent" in his description of his supports, I doubt he was referring to their chanting. He did refer to their chanting, though, about his supporters wanting Trump to "Build that Wall!".

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Then what violence was he referring to?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Where was the Violence? Was it in Portland?
edit on 18-12-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
More fake news from the left.
Trump was not confirming your accusations, but still the stream of fake news from the left is satisfying in the redirect that the desperation is so out in the open. Delicious.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
More fake news from the left.
Trump was not confirming your accusations, but still the stream of fake news from the left is satisfying in the redirect that the desperation is so out in the open. Delicious.

Go on then, what was he saying.

I love that you even call this fake, when it's his actual words, verbatim. Your blind faith is terrifying.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Mashup of Trump praising violence against protesters - CNN Video

Trump gives supporters permission to be violent with protesters;

Trump rally violence compilation: Trump plus rally equals fight, fight;

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You're just not going to get off this dead horse are you?

[sigh]

Send up a flare when you start posting great stuff again like your "Lesser Known Mysteries" series. Now, *that* is truly interesting and a worthy topic here on ATS, mon ami.

Carry on...if you must.

edit on 12/18/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

We pretty much won already. Jill Steins ridiculous recount shows how diabolical some people are and how desperate they are to turn it the other way. It is criminal really.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

They were Not Nasty Enough IMO . Should have Beaten the #e out of More Liberals who tried to Mess with them .

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

We pretty much won already

That's what Donald Trump said.

Before you won though, he said you were mean, vicious and violent, because you wanted to win. Now that you've won, you're mellow and you don't care about "locking her up", or building a wall, right? That's what Donald Trump said.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Throwing out disrupters. How vicious.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'm making a killing on Pepto-Bismol and Depends stock.

Gastro-intestinal issues have quadrupled since Nov 9.

Thinking of investing in some cheap booze stocks too.

The only ones that care what the left says, is the left.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Don't blame me. They're not my words, they're Trump's words.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join