It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Confirms Supporters Were Vicious, Nasty And Violent

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: HighFive

The left is still curled up into a pathetic little ball and this is all they can come up with

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
He's attempting to settle his supporters. I wish Hillary would do that. Seems that some of the people who said trump supporters were irate, are actually worse. I know a quite a few people personally in our area who are hung up on Hillary and are going to need some paxil or prozac if they keep it up. Why do people get so fired up over politics, this time it is nasty out there. Just like the stormy weather taking over our country, people are getting all weathered up.

Time to quit this madness, Trump won this election, let congress deal with him if he gets out of hand. We should go on with our lives and hope his plans to get more jobs going works.
Yes how quickly they have forgotten the violent hatred of the rioters and protesters who have made death threats on Trump and Republican electors.
Had to stand down only because of below zero temperatures and snow.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Their Messiah can have a dig at them and they still lap it up.

I'm just sad the KoolAid isn't poisoned.
Another lovely idea from the Left. Did you take your cue from the haters who rioted and made death threats?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
< facepalm >

Good lord, he's not mocking the left, he's mocking his supporters to their faces. This is like the woman in an abusive relationship in deep denial, "He doesn't yell & hit me, we're totally into BDSM! I think?..."

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
LOL

Conservatives have literally nothing to do but attempt an angry retort which ends up being completely nonsensical

"YEAH WELL THE LEFT DID THIS! HA! GOT YOU NOW YOU LEFTIST SJW CUCK PC SNOWFLAKES!"

For how much you children complain about "PC culture" and "SJWs", you sure whine just about as much as they do.

Getting angry over a diversified cast in Star Wars, Starbucks holiday cups, Kaepernick taking a knee, female heroes in modern day films, etc

It's seriously so damn funny yet none of you children even truly see it

Flat out hypocrites and now Trump (the man you worship) is calling you out lol it's amazing

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Udntknowjack

Don't forget about when it was announced that Tony Stark was being replaced by an African American girl as Iron-Man. There's a long and semi-epic thread about it (HERE) and the Conservative Justice Warriors were out in full force then, too.
edit on 18-12-2016 by enlightenedservant because: syntax. left out a word in the 2nd sentence. i blame rubio and trump

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

That's hilarious. The whole "snowflake" thing is ridiculous as well. I feel like they are trying to emanate their virility by being so "anti-SJW" and it just fails.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Oh boy. Haven't posted here in what, two years at least? Thought I'd come by and see how the place is holding up.

Anyway.. Do you take every word as it's literal dictionary definition?

I mean, come on.. when someone says "I died laughing" do you call the coroner? Let's be real, this looks very, very desperate.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: ksiezyc

They(left) say Trump is inciting violence. *Commence to complain*

They say Trump is telling people to stop being vicious and violent. *Commence to complain*

You can't please the left if you aren't the left.

He didn't say to stop, he said they were and he says the crowd before him that moment is not.

The only violence I've seen on the right are those protecting themselves from the violence from the left. But I don't see you addressing the DEATH THREATS against the electors by the left, all the Police shot by those on the left and those tearing down signs and tearing up property of American citizens they don't like.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Trumps breath probably smells like toe jam because of all the time he has put his foot in his mouth. You can definitely tell he is not a politician.

I completely disagree. The exact same narrative was used for Bush and Reagan both. Obama stuck his foot in his mouth constantly, the only difference is the media coverage and the narrative they create.

Am I glad I never had a chance to talk to a president. I hate the smell of toe jam, especially on someone's breath.

What an intelligent and pointed response. Are you actually proud of that outburst?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Honestly, how old are you. How does it smack of desperation to question the new potus when he's already making U turns and openly mocling his supporters? It's considerably less desperate than spending 8 years trying to call out Obama on his birth certificate.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Well it's settled. The final word on reality, President-elect Dear Leader, has spoken. Yesterday at the latest post-election campaign rally, Donald Trump claimed that his rallies had been filled with vicious, nasty, mean and yes, violent supporters.

My transcript:

You people were vicious, violent, screaming.

"Where's the wall?!"
"We want the wall!"

...screaming...

"Prison!"
"Prison!"
"Lock her up!"

I mean you are going crazy. I mean you were nasty and mean and vicious and you wanted to win, right? Now, same crowd. That's right, deplorables. Whatever happened to the deplorables? Right? They're not so deplorable. They're not so deplorable anymore. In fact, the other side is trying to figure out well in four years how do we get some of these deplorables to our side right? But now...now, it's much different...

Now you're laid back. You're cool. You're mellow right? You're basking in the glory of victory.

(following a little blathering about Carrier. Refer to: full speech)

but now you're mellow and you're cool and your not nearly as vicious or violent right? Because we won right?

Programming complete. End of transmission.

The only thing you confirmed is that you probably didn't watch the video where he says those things...and or you have no sense of humor....maybe he should have been wearing a hat that says SARCASM.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: TheBulk

Trumps breath probably smells like toe jam because of all the time he has put his foot in his mouth. You can definitely tell he is not a politician.

I completely disagree. The exact same narrative was used for Bush and Reagan both. Obama stuck his foot in his mouth constantly, the only difference is the media coverage and the narrative they create.

Am I glad I never had a chance to talk to a president. I hate the smell of toe jam, especially on someone's breath.

What an intelligent and pointed response. Are you actually proud of that outburst?

Well, I didn't put my foot in my mouth anyway.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I didn't support either candidate, because I think neither are fit to serve in office, but I voted Clinton only because I think Trump is an even worse choice. He won, so good for him, I don't get the protests / changing the Electoral College, and all the complaining after the fact, people seem to be fine with our system until their person does not win, and then.. it's all wrong.

But as far as Trump goes, I don't know why people keep using the "two wrongs make a right!" argument. You support Trump? Then support him good or bad, and don't point fingers at someone else, every time he makes a stupid and ludicrous mistake. Which imo, will be often. When I saw him spell out "unpresidented" for the drone-swiping even by China, I cringed a little inside.. because it's that lack of intelligence, and lack of attention to detail, that we are going to have to put up with for the next 4 years. And while I'll give kudos for anything he does that helps this country, I'll call him out when he does something stupid.. and so should you.

The blind support of a candidate or leader because he is YOUR guy or gal, even in the face of idiocy, always has me shaking my head. The whole "Well yea he did that, but so did that person, so what's the big deal?!" mentality is a sad thing. If Hillary to many of you is tantamount to a criminal, comparing Trump to anything she may have said or done isn't giving him much credit.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

You embarrass yourself yet again. His point was that the media was calling his supporters that...You aren't that dumb so I think you knew that full well. Are you going to end up like reldra and start getting threads hoaxed?
edit on 18-12-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Do you have a link to the whole speech, so I can see/hear where Trump blames the media for his supporters (reputation of) being mean, vicious and violent, for myself? Because it certainly isn't on the OP's clip!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Even in the OP's clip you can tell. His tone is very clear when talking about them being deplorable. Must your desperation be so apparent? But I mean, it's you we're talking about, so...seen any body doubles lately?
edit on 18-12-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Context, does the word context have any meaning to you? LOL

Whatever dude.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Udntknowjack

Don't even talk about children until you address the children in college who curled up into balls and cried over the Hillary loss. Why don't you address the insanity of the Left Progressives who rioted and made death threats. I bet you did not even watch the video...I did.... it was nothing but a comedian pretending that he knows something....its just blah blah blah blah from the Left.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Honestly, how old are you. How does it smack of desperation to question the new potus when he's already making U turns and openly mocling his supporters? It's considerably less desperate than spending 8 years trying to call out Obama on his birth certificate.

Honestly how old are you that you listen to the utter bs disinfo from CNN MSNBC MoveOn ThinkProgress Huffpo Salon lamestream media punks who are nothing but lackeys for Georgy Schwartz---yes that would be the real name of Soros the owner of the Democrat Party and all operatives therein and in the DSA. Ive done my homework Mister Whoever you are or Think You Are!!!! Its pathetic that so many believed in Hillary and Barack the lackeys for Soros and his billionaire fund managers who paid for all this rioting on the Left who paid for the Occupy Wall Street who probably paid for Jill Stein's ridiculous recount....
Got a few days I can run all this down to you if you want to really know rather than just make snide remarks to people you don't know.
edit on 18-12-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join