It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Confirms Supporters Were Vicious, Nasty And Violent

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

he didn't include himself in this "vicious" narrative, just his supporters. i'd be a bit perturbed about that if Hillary had done the same. anyway, like trump said you all have calmed down now cuz you won, right? LOL

Hillary called the alt-right deplorable.

trump called his supporters vicious.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I'll just ask If any of those alleged incidents resulted in police reports that can be followed up on. If yes I'll ask for links to them. If no I'll call shenanigans.

edit on 136Saturday000000America/ChicagoDec000000SaturdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Bluntone22

:O!!!!!!!!!

As for the Op...I think trump was being sarcastic...

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Watching this blow back in Trump supporter face is both satisfying and sad.

We tried to tell you you were dealing with a sociopath but, nooooooooo.

Drain the swamp, you say...

Anti establishment, you say...

Fake News you say...

And what is so sad is that this only the BEGINNING. It's only the beginning, bwhaha, omg.
edit on 17-12-2016 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: network dude

trump shaming his supporters. lol. if this is what we can expect for the next four years, it's gonna be comedy gold for us.

And they defend his statements trololol.

Could you IMAGINE the outrage/triggering that would take place if a DEMOCRAT said something like that?

I know I can BAHAHAHAHAH.

I know, right?

you guys kill me.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
How is this surprising?
Didn't he let Howard Stern call his own daughter a piece of ass?
Didn't he tell his supporters that he can shoot someone and still they will blindly follow him?
Didn't he tell his supporters that he will send them as saudi mercenaries?
Didn't he tell an american's privacy have no value as long it benefits him?

This guy will sell his own daughter and people still think he won't betray the country to make few bucks.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: rickymouse

Trumps breath probably smells like toe jam because of all the time he has put his foot in his mouth. You can definitely tell he is not a politician.

I completely disagree. The exact same narrative was used for Bush and Reagan both. Obama stuck his foot in his mouth constantly, the only difference is the media coverage and the narrative they create.

Am I glad I never had a chance to talk to a president. I hate the smell of toe jam, especially on someone's breath.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I listened to most of the whole speech.

He does say it about his supporters. He was trying to set up a comparison to today, did not sound great.

Or the whole point was to get media to shine a spotlight on thank you tour, something he is known to do. Whenever they(and many idiots here on ATS) think they got Trump in the final gotcha! moment he simply gets free press and we all get a laugh.

The election is over folks get over it, there is not going to be any gotcha "deplorable moment". His supporters are not going to change opinions until he is actually president and messes up.

This will be a great setup for when the media is going to be very hypocritical come JAn 20th and liberals throw worlds biggest toddler level temper tantrum in DC
edit on 17-12-2016 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You really have to be an idiot not to see that he was being sarcastic... But hey, what else do we expect from the alt-left?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

You really have to be an idiot not to see that he was being sarcastic... But hey, what else do we expect from the alt-left?

Who are they going to appoint as the official Trump translator then? It seems that if trump says something non-presidential, its "not what he meant to say" - I disagree, he says what he thinks... member that?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Speedtek

Trump always says exactly what's on his mind, even when it's the complete opposite of what he said a day before. He loves to offend people and his supporters love the way he talks crap about others because he's "just saying what everyone else is thinking". But when his vitriol is pointed at his own supporters, they rationalize it to themselves by saying he was just being sarcastic, even though they apparently believe he's telling the truth when talking crap about others. Yeah...

It reminds me of the ladies I know that love to date jerks and "bad boys". They usually tell me things like "it's exciting/thrilling/entertaining to have a guy who doesn't play by the rules, doesn't put up w/BS, challenges authority, etc". Besides, he's not mean to them so it's all good... until the jerk starts acting like a jerk to them. First the ladies usually try to rationalize it, then they get bummed out when they realize they got played. But by then, the jerk's usually done w/them and has moved on to the next con job.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

" but now your mellow not nearly as vicious or violent right. Because we won right?"

Applying sarcasm to that comment would mean his supporters are still violent and vicious.
Logic fail

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Who said that there were no violent Trump supporters? There are violent people who support every candidate. Violence is part of America's heritage and woven into our culture. Trump admits what is common knowledge to anyone who has just a tad of wisdom.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: ugmold
"And now we're mellow" Far from it, more vicious than ever.

I think it is grotesque he is still on his victory gloat. Massaging his Ego. This man is sick.

I'm sorry, where were you for the last 8 years of victory tours/fundraising?

The obvious assumption that if you hate Trump you must love Obama is pathetically simple.

Did I say you loved him? Nope. Just asking for a little consistency that's all.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
Watching this blow back in Trump supporter face is both satisfying and sad.

We tried to tell you you were dealing with a sociopath but, nooooooooo.

Drain the swamp, you say...

Anti establishment, you say...

Fake News you say...

And what is so sad is that this only the BEGINNING. It's only the beginning, bwhaha, omg.

They don't get it yet. I wonder how far they will let it go. If his little sec. of ed. brings back segregation in schools? Would that do it?

He opposes raising minimum wage and approving overtime. That hasn't done it. The only way they could get into one of his country clubs is if they agreed to mop the floors and clean the toilets.

But whatever else he does to set them back, I won't think it's funny. It literally breaks my heart to think about it.
They have all had such high hopes for him.

But, I'm not going to throw him under the bus just yet.

He talks the big talk, but I want to see him BAT.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

He was talking about the smears from the Hillary Campaign before the election.

Exactly.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule
a reply to: TheBulk

I'll just ask If any of those alleged incidents resulted in police reports that can be followed up on. If yes I'll ask for links to them. If no I'll call shenanigans.

So basically,

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

He was talking about the smears from the Hillary Campaign before the election.

You know he wasn't.

It so shameless on your behalf, like trying to get a trophy for showing up lol

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
If it is anything as bad as your grammar and arguments, I can't say I don't blame you.

Keep it classy, as always on ATS.

-

And to keep it on topic, you guys are all acting like little children. Obviously are neither Republicans (as seen in the past 8 years) nor Democrats able to take a defeat.

Instead of fighting each other you should come together as a nation, you're country is going to sh*t real quick and faster than you can imagine you'll be living in a hell hole, just saying.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Media trash can totally cracked me up

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join