It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Confirms Supporters Were Vicious, Nasty And Violent

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: theantediluvian

LOL - S&F for your subtle use of sarcasm to highlight Trumps sarcasm.

THANK GOD (and S.O and Mark) for the Mud-Pit otherwise your OP would have likely been shifted to Ludicrous Online Lies.

Most people don't even realize it's a sarcastic take on the things Trump says himself.

They get all butthurt when someone else says the things Trump says lol.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

"And now we're mellow" Far from it, more vicious than ever.

I think it is grotesque he is still on his victory gloat. Massaging his Ego. This man is sick.

I'm sorry, where were you for the last 8 years of victory tours/fundraising?

The obvious assumption that if you hate Trump you must love Obama is pathetically simple.

When someone make a dense comment like that, they either love Obama, or aren't quite smart enough to understand the context.

LOL, the death throws of the lost is fun to watch. Enjoy the next 4.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

trump shaming his supporters. lol. if this is what we can expect for the next four years, it's gonna be comedy gold for us.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

"And now we're mellow" Far from it, more vicious than ever.

I think it is grotesque he is still on his victory gloat. Massaging his Ego. This man is sick.

I'm sorry, where were you for the last 8 years of victory tours/fundraising?

How is it to live in a world that's black and white?

(Or red and blue?)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: network dude

trump shaming his supporters. lol. if this is what we can expect for the next four years, it's gonna be comedy gold for us.

And they defend his statements trololol.

Could you IMAGINE the outrage/triggering that would take place if a DEMOCRAT said something like that?

I know I can BAHAHAHAHAH.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

This guy is too weird for my blood. Sometimes I wonder if there's a screw loose somewhere.

I don't know what to expect in the next 4 years. It's either going to be filled with entertainment, he'll surprise the hell out of those who didn't support him and really "Make America Great Again," or he'll become a disaster for the United States and end up being impeached.

This IND is going with disaster/impeached. Oh well, still beats HRC as POTUS. I predict in less than 4 years MOST of the partisan mini puppets will finally come to terms with the fact that the left and right are controlled by the same beast, and America cannot be great again until that ugly beast is destroyed. I also fear the divide and distract campaign has been so successful for so long the unseen beast may have grown too powerful. This whole comment is just fear mongering though. "Fake news." What kind of future have we left for our children?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Psychopaths, sociopaths and low IQ morons are unaabke to detect and process the nuance of saracasm.

As evidenced by many posters in this thread.

It was bad enough that Trump called his supporters mean, nasty, vicious and violent. Now you come in here and kick them in the teeth with "sociopathic low IQ morons?"

Have you no decency?

(also psychopathy and sociopathy are the same thing) (not to nitpick but low IQ and moron are also redundant terms)

No. They are not the same thing.

Sociopath vs. Psychopath: What’s the Difference?
www.webmd.com...

You are obviously unable to process subtle distinctions. Thanks for proving my point about being unable to distinguish nuance.

As for moron and low iq being "redundant", you are wrong yetagain.

Moron is a distinct classification from other low IQ classifications on the Binet scale like idiot and imbecile.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Well it's settled. The final word on reality, President-elect Dear Leader, has spoken. Yesterday at the latest post-election campaign rally, Donald Trump claimed that his rallies had been filled with vicious, nasty, mean and yes, violent supporters.

My transcript:

You people were vicious, violent, screaming.

"Where's the wall?!"
"We want the wall!"

...screaming...

"Prison!"
"Prison!"
"Lock her up!"

I mean you are going crazy. I mean you were nasty and mean and vicious and you wanted to win, right? Now, same crowd. That's right, deplorables. Whatever happened to the deplorables? Right? They're not so deplorable. They're not so deplorable anymore. In fact, the other side is trying to figure out well in four years how do we get some of these deplorables to our side right? But now...now, it's much different...

Now you're laid back. You're cool. You're mellow right? You're basking in the glory of victory.

(following a little blathering about Carrier. Refer to: full speech)

but now you're mellow and you're cool and your not nearly as vicious or violent right? Because we won right?

Programming complete. End of transmission.

Nice try. Too little, too late! The damage is done and we won't forget. Neither will his supporters let us forget!

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Blah blah blah

Depending on who is asked, psychopathy, sociopathy, and ASPD are synonymous terms describing the same constellation of traits, or they are separate concepts with unclear boundaries. This paper surveyed evidence to examine the separate but overlapping constructs of psychopathy, sociopathy, and ASPD. Table, figure, and references

You are obviously unable to process subtle distinctions. Thanks for proving my point about being unable to distinguish nuance.

You are obviously unable to enter one of my threads without being triggered into a bout of acute butthurt.

As for moron and low iq being "redundant", you are wrong yetagain.

Moron is a distinct classification from other low IQ classifications on the Binet scale like idiot and imbecile.

Lol. "Moron is a distinct classification from other low IQ classifications on some scale I just learned the name of from Google because I'm butthurt and trying to make up for my lack of imagination."

What else is on the Binet scale doctor? Is "Trump drone" somewhere in there between idiot and moron? The word moron wasn't coined by Binet and it's no longer used in the Stanford–Binet Intelligence Scale. (OMG I CAN HAZ GOOGLEZ TOO). Furthermore, since a moron is by definition a person with a low IQ, calling somebody a low IQ moron is redundant.

Let me know if I can offer my comprehension services any further.
edit on 2016-12-17 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
How the hell did America get so effed up that at the end of 2016 this can be written about a POTUS-Elect

Trump Confirms Supporters Were Vicious, Nasty And Violent

RIP RR RINO

.... that is "Rest In Peace, Ronald Reagan, Republican In Name Only"

RR had a lot of good qualities that reminded me of my Dad. Trump? He's the boorish, selfish family member, who also needs to be kept away from the children.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
He's attempting to settle his supporters. I wish Hillary would do that. Seems that some of the people who said trump supporters were irate, are actually worse. I know a quite a few people personally in our area who are hung up on Hillary and are going to need some paxil or prozac if they keep it up. Why do people get so fired up over politics, this time it is nasty out there. Just like the stormy weather taking over our country, people are getting all weathered up.

Time to quit this madness, Trump won this election, let congress deal with him if he gets out of hand. We should go on with our lives and hope his plans to get more jobs going works.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Actually if you're watching the latest rally live, he just insinuated that American veteran's are mistreated because... illegal aliens. That was followed by a nice round of nasty, vicious "build the wall!" chanting and a promise that the wall will indeed be built.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

The greatest amount of violence that we saw came from left Winger, Democrat voters. There are hundreds of videos on YouTube documenting this. We're not talking one or two people throwing punches. We're talking about mobs, were talking about rioting and destruction and death.
edit on 17-12-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Actually if you're watching the latest rally live, he just insinuated that American veteran's are mistreated because... illegal aliens. That was followed by a nice round of nasty, vicious "build the wall!" chanting and a promise that the wall will indeed be built.

All the money that taxpayers spend on illegal aliens could be better spent on Veterans. Do you not agree with this?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I wouldn't consider Trump Normal, neither was Hillary. I wish we would get someone Normal as president, no legal degrees, maybe an older farmer or regular worker that worked in a factory or the trades. Maybe even a fireman or a small town sheriff or something. Nobody who has been in any politics, but someone who has the ability to reason very well.

Trumps breath probably smells like toe jam because of all the time he has put his foot in his mouth. You can definitely tell he is not a politician.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Trumps breath probably smells like toe jam because of all the time he has put his foot in his mouth. You can definitely tell he is not a politician.

I completely disagree. The exact same narrative was used for Bush and Reagan both. Obama stuck his foot in his mouth constantly, the only difference is the media coverage and the narrative they create.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

The greatest amount of violence that we saw came from left Winger, Democrat voters. There are hundreds of videos on YouTube documenting this. We're not talking one or two people throwing punches. We're talking about mobs, were talking about rioting and destruction and death.

This might be going out on a limb, but I'm gonna go ahead and declare all those vids fake.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

I agree, the party system is corrupt to the core. It's really preventing the U.S. from moving forward. It also keeps us divided and reduces the power of the people. There's strength in numbers and as long as they can keep us divided they will be in the drivers seat.

It seems like the leadership of every country has oppressed the will of its own people. It's a shame many people have taken the bait, hook line and sinker. Just imagine if we took the money out of politics, had candidates who ran on their beliefs for the country, not a party platform, and every candidate was on the same level playing field, maybe we would see less millionaires, billionaires and lawyers running for office and more candidates that represent the majority and not the rich.

Seeing how some members here defend their party's rhetoric, lies, and refuse to acknowledge their poor policy decisions, tells me the party system won't be abolished anytime soon. If you can't acknowledge the faults of your own party, you're simply brainwashed into believing they can do no wrong.

I believe the people of the world don't want wars, but we support leaders who promote it. We have nobody to blame but ourselves.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

originally posted by: TheBulk

This might be going out on a limb, but I'm gonna go ahead and declare all those vids fake.

AM I witnessing a real attempt at re-writing history? You're not the first one I've seen play dumb on this. The attacks in San Jose were especially violent and the mayor actually excused the violence.

Ugly, bloody scenes in San Jose as protesters attack Trump supporters outside rally

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
For a second I thought the OP was trying to say that Trump supporters were the ones rioting, looting and burning down cities.

Then it turns out we were just saying nasty things on social media to combat the MSM narrative. Absolutely deplorable!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join