It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigrant/refugee Crime: To report or not?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I thought the mud pit would be the best place for a post of this kind due to its inherent inflammatory and politically/socially charged nature.

The following is all hear say, so take it however you like it.

I live in Germany. I am not a native German and I'll leave it at that.

I have lived in Germany since the early 2000s, doing stints as a Civilian with the US Army etc. In the time I've been here, and especially in the last TWO years I have noticed some pretty jarring changes in the social landscape. The first changes I noticed when the refugees first started arriving. I would see them travelling in literal packs walking around neighborhoods and the city. I use the word "packs" on purpose here because it is highly unusual to ever see people who have lived here for any length of time roam around 3 or more strong in number. Often, especially during the summer months, I would see groups as large as 10 or 12 walking around the neighborhood. Now, I AM a paranoid person, but paranoia or not walking towards a crowd of a dozen young men, no matter the skin color, is sometimes daunting.

But whatever, thats not really what this post is about. My partner is a very social person and talks to alot of people wherever we go. She speaks several languages so one of the language groups she speaks to frequently, Russian speakers, sometimes informs her of the latest gossip. Sometimes, like today, this gossip or rumor has to do with crimes ALLEGEDLY committed by refugees against peace loving, assimilated foreigners living in Germany and sometimes Germans themselves.

In this particular case, which we were told about today, a woman and her teenage daughter were assaulted and raped by two so called "refugees". Thats all the detail I can provide about the case. Here's where it gets really weird. Supposedly the police made the lady signed what i think is a type of non disclosure agreement, basically having her agree that she will not tell anyone about what happened. Now, i should say at this point that this is not the first time i have heard about things like this happening, but nothing this bad. I heard about people being forced to sign these papers agreeing they will not tell anyone what happened. Obviously the crime is bad enough, but if this police intimidation is actually happening, and it is as formal of a process as it appears, it seems it would represent a level of government intimidation and covering up of serious crimes on a level that i have never heard of before in any civilised country.

So anyway, i told my partner to PLEASE please please ask the lady who supposedly knows the victim to please arrange a sit down with me for an informal interview. I told her i would not even need to know her name and we could meet with the lady that knows her so she would feel more at ease. Now, i am no reporter and have no journalism training, but the way i think about it is like this: if these kinds of stories, rumors, gossip etc are being spread around different cultural and language specific communities, and if the stories are NOT true......then these people are contributing to a very serious poisoning of the well so to speak of the refugees and perhaps actually making a bad situation WORSE by jacking up peoples paranoia and xenophobia for no good reason at all. IN other words, i told my partner, if youre trafficking in made up stories about rape and sexual harrassment etc then you are actually making crime MORE likely not less (my opinion).

If however the stories, or story in this case, are true.....then you have a moral, ethical responsibility to absolutely NOT cover them up, but to get the exposure that they deserve. In this case i am not sure whats worse, the crime being allegedly committed by refugees who are being given every advantage to better themselves and choosing instead to behave in this manner.....OR that the government is actually requiring law enforcement to COLLUDED WITH the criminals by intimidating and pressuring the victims to go on living pretending it never happened, thereby also INCREASING the likelihood that these crimes will keep on happening because the would be criminals would know they are now a protected class and are being given cover by not just Mama Merkel but by the police themselves!!!!

Im sure you all can understand how totally explosive this would be if it could be verified more than a few times.

Can anyone give me some good advice as to how i could convince this lady to talk to me? I really want to look into her eyes and see if theres truth to this.....otherwise i am going to have to demand my partner and her friends do not keep garbage like this going....

thanks

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I cant believe this is true

All it takes is a couple of these victims to come out and get on something like Alex Jones and shyte would hit the fan in a big way.
I have no doubt that the German gov is lying about the statistics but as for making individual victims sign something Id call BS.
With the volume of crimes it would be just to hard to keep under wraps

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I think that it is a good idea to hold back before acknowledging this as truth, but yes it is a very tricky subject to approach. I doubt you will ever meet this person to hold this informal interview. If it is true, she most likely won't want to talk about it and if it is false, the person doesn't exist to talk to.

We know that there has been crimes committed by supposed immigrants (I have seen footage of assaults and robbery, obviously nothing this bad) so if they were indeed immigrants, we know it has happened before and isn't impossible. But yes, the big question you raised here is are the government/police force involved in a screening process to hide crime? If so that is very alarming given that it goes against their inherent job description, to protect the people.

I can see why they would do this because they are unable to control the situation, and a scared public wouldn't help.

Please update the post if you do get any more info.
edit on 17/12/2016 by constant_thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

Sounds believable to me. The German government can and will intimidate police chiefs to serve their agenda.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

yes! thats exactly what i was thinking. Something like this, if true, would be a government ruiner! lol. SEriously though....in my heart i dont want this to be true. I do not relish the idea in any way that something like this could be going on. But like i said, its not the FIRST story like this that ive heard. Soem of the stories have nothing to do with sexual harrassment or the like but even just normal harrassment like refugees coming into stories and just taking things and walking out to trying to force people in cars to give them rides.....soem really far out stuff!

so...anyway, i hope its not true...but if it is it needs to be verified and the people who have been wronged unfortunately will have to suffer much more indignity to make sure this stops and prevents future such crimes.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Of course this is more than likely true. The rationale:

"Protecting our constitutional state, which includes innocent till proven guilty, should be more important than the public's desire to know."

German police debate identifying suspects by ethnicity

And according to this:

Germany's migrant rape crisis has now spread to cities and towns in all 16 of Germany's federal states. Germany now finds itself in a vicious circle: most of the perpetrators are never found, and the few who are frequently receive lenient sentences. Only one in 10 rapes in Germany is reported and just 8% of rape trials result in convictions, according to Minister of Justice Heiko Maas.

Up to 90% of the sex crimes committed in Germany in 2014 do not appear in the official statistics, according to André Schulz, the head of the Association of Criminal Police.

"There are strict instructions from the top not to report offenses committed by refugees. It is extraordinary that certain offenders are deliberately NOT being reported about and the information is being classified as confidential." -- High-ranking police official in Frankfurt, quoted in Bild.

Germany's Migrant Rape Crisis Spirals out of Control: Suppression of data about migrant rapes is "Germany-wide phenomenon."

And why wouldn't it be?

Enough Germans have drank the kool-aid, that victims are harassed for telling the truth.

Cologne Sexual Assault Victim Called a Racist and Harassed After Identifying Her Attackers

Speaking of kool-aid drinkers:

Left-wing German politician who was raped by migrants admits she LIED to police about her attackers' nationality because she did not want to encourage racism

And:

Family of EU official's teenage daughter who was raped and killed 'by Afghan migrant' ask for well-wishers to donate money to refugee charity as teenage 'killer' is revealed

Imo, the EU is lost.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This is sound like copy and paste racism.. a morning dose for old arse citizens.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

The globalist elite of Europe have (within the past few years) have almost completely signed the death warrants of their white citizens.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

A copy of the paperwork that has to be signed is the only thing that's going to help, I guess.

It could all be hearsay without it.

But if the only people who see it are the people who sign it you're going to find it hard work.

If it is true, I don't think they'd let it become public knowledge too easily.

Tricky one....either way

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

If youre smart, you will leave this altogether alone!

The last thing you want to do is to attract the attention of the authorities, especially in Germany. You may find yourself disappeared.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

good points, those articles are pretty sickening.

Political expediency indeed.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram
This is sound like copy and paste racism.. a morning dose for old arse citizens.

People like you are the reason we're even discussing this. I could write an essay on everything that is wrong with your comment but there's no point.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Comes to something when the "law" of a country has to be up held by the

natives of that country but immigrants/newcomers are not required

to abide by the very same laws.

Wouldn't that be one of the biggest reasons that *racism* exists

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

a woman and her teenage daughter were assaulted and raped by two so called "refugees". Thats all the detail I can provide about the case. Here's where it gets really weird. Supposedly the police made the lady signed what i think is a type of non disclosure agreement, basically having her agree that she will not tell anyone about what happened.

These things have become very common in germany, france and italy and to some extend the netherlands in the EU.

Yes of course she she should still tell people and any media that will listen to her (good luck with that). No contract like that would ever stand up in any court in any way but NDA's often scare people into following suit, which is why they exist and often cross the border and break the law. A NDA is just a contract and does not mean it is legally binding. Of course the problem is that it is dificult to find out of such a contract is breaking the law because of the nature of such contracts.

These people are being "Coerced" imo forced into these contracts in these sort of cases. It has been going on for years already btw. Even in the rotherham islamic pedo case which was huge and went on for 6 years because of these sort of practices and people wbeingg silenced in the name of "not wanting to seem racist by blaming muslims".

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
These people are being "Coerced" imo forced into these contracts in these sort of cases. It has been going on for years already btw. Even in the rotherham islamic pedo case which was huge and went on for 6 years because of these sort of practices and people wbeingg silenced in the name of "not wanting to seem racist by blaming muslims".

That is the crux of the problem .... everyone is walking on eggshells, afraid.

Name and shame any criminals whatever/whoever ...be they Muslims

Catholics, Christians, Hindu's, Jews or any other denomination and race.

They are first and foremost *a criminal* the rest is irrelevent.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   

The only logical reason I can see for forcing non-disclosure is to raise the pressure higher and ensure a more violent outcome eventually.

To relieve the pressure now would not kill as many commoners.

Those orchestrating this nightmare are the worst villains. Unfortunately they are so mentally ill many of them probably don't realise they are responsible for creating potential future bloody chaos. This means they'll act as if it's unfair when they get targeted. It's a mess.

It is morally correct to target those orchestrating future mass deaths.
edit on 18 12 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

top topics

join