It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why won't my pics load?!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Okay. Thanks. I will give it a try now

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

it does seem to be working with opera. Yay

I am just having problems updating opera. For some reason it wouldnt let me install the newest version. Keeps saying failed and error. I even tried a manual update and it won't work. At least I have a way to upload pictures now. Thanks again

ETA; Support for Windows XP and Windows Vista has been dropped starting on Opera 37. It's not possible to install Opera 37+ on those OS.
edit on 17-12-2016 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Yeah, before your edit, I was about to suggest that the failure for your Opera update was caused by lack of support.

But at least it should work better than Firefox, until you get yourself a more recent computer.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
a reply to: mblahnikluver

I hope its for a new cooking thread.

I wish I could help you but I am a useless boob with things of this nature.
Its nice to see you Mblah,hope all is well.

DRUMS!!!!!!! Why yes it is 😊

I still can't figure it out. I've always used my phone to upload pics. Lol I'll figure something out!

I'm good! Hope you're well too!

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

What's your browser?

Uploading won't work in some high security browsers such as Orweb.

I'm on an iPhone like I said in my OP is that would mean I use safari 😊

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

According to an Iphone user, it only works for pictures "taken on the moment".

Read more: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Taken on the moment? There is a section in my photos that says "moments" lol not sure how it defines which ones belong in the moment section! I'll try it. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Getting PISSED πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ

I've downloaded a dozen image converting apps. I've re-sized them, renamed them and it still tells me "only image files are supported."

What the actual hell?! I've never in all my years had issues with pictures. I can make any threads and it's frustrating me!!!!

I use an iPhone 6S Plus. I've always used an iPhone to load pics because ALL my pics form from my phone. I use safari as a web browser. I've never in my life on here had this issue. What the hell does that message even mean "only mate files are supported." Pretty sure what I'm trying to upload IS an image!!!

What gives?!! I'm tired of not being able to post in the cooking forum and a few others! Help and no smart ass comments about Apple or anything. I'm dead serious I want some answers as to WHY this has been such an issue for a year now.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Don't know if this has been suggested, but try uploading your photos to Dropbox from your iPhone then you can come back here and upload to here from Dropbox.

ETA: I'm on a 5s and uploading directly works fine.
edit on 2832017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join