It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rightwing extremists seized a church in Dortmund/Germany

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

My apologies-I take that back.

I just get "kind of ticked off" when I think about wonderful people being murdered by brigands.
edit on 17-12-2016 by angryproctologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

"If you talk about about Facebook, Twitter and all that useless childish stuff to spread fake news and useless sh*t, while giving away your data to secret services and multinational acting spying corporations, then i can´t help you"

We don't need your help-we got rid of the bag of liberal snakes (Obama,Hitlery,etc.) that have been forcing muslim terrorists on the American people.However I would have no problem with our new leaders helping the wonderful citizens of Europe (the ones that aren't in denial about the deathcult that is islam) be able to safely and and happily resume their pre-mulsim terrorist invasion lifestyle.

I just hate seeing my ancestral (German/Austrian blood here) lands and wonderful people being consumed by the most evil of evils.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I don't think you need to worry about becoming a refugee.
That is not part of the plan.
Do you know that Angela Merkel was awarded the
Coudenhove-Kalergi Prize in 2010?
The Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan was going along very well
in the aftermath of WWI but was stalled by the Axis of Evil.
Have no fear. It is running at top speed, now and
the great humanitarian Merkel is helping to
lead the charge. I'm sure you're proud.

cigpapers.wordpress.com...

edit on 17-12-2016 by ezramullins because: 're

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ezramullins

Thank you for pointing that out-I wasn't aware of The Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan.

Without delving too deeply into it-it looks like a form of sanctioned genocide.

If I am I reading it correctly?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: angryproctologist

Have you complained about the muslim rapefugee terrorists...sorry refugees committing mass rape,murder and terrorist attacks in every single country that tries to help them?

I doubt it.

Do you speak about the millions of allegedly raped blonde girls in scandinavia? Where the rightwingers have more raped blonde girls than living women in these countries?

Sure, something like this happens. At most if your country has to take hundreds of thousands of refugees because of the wars and hegemonic dreams of the world police. How would it be if the world police would take some millions of the refugees too, that the world police is the cause for? Less women would be "raped in europe day by day several times a day, 24/7, in huge, uncountable numbers", even more blonde women than we have, according to rightwingers worldwide, or not?

Do you really think that if germans or US americans have to flee to another country, in that huge numbers, that there wouldn´t be criminals and rapists among those refugees? Who fled from Europe to America to steal the country of the native americans, wasn´t it millions of criminals too? Would you like it then, being a german or US american refugge in another land, forced to flee, to be made responsible for the crimes of a little few of your fellow citizens?

Where do you come from ,why do you hide it? Do you live in germany or in one of that single countries you talk about. Do you know the reality, or do you live in your rightwinger echo chamber? Gift me a GoPro, and i will wear it everywhere i go here, will show you every step i do in that "moloch Germany we all are doomed to live in, like in Mossul, Aleppo, Kabul".

Funny that since years even US americans flee into that "unsecure and inhuman moloch", because at home they need money for education, or need to make debts for the rest of their life to become educated. Ask these girls if they all were raped, three times a day in Europe! Ask all the female US soldiers in germany, how often they get and got raped.

Stay with the facts, stay with the reality i live in and can report from, and i don´t know any girl or woman that got raped by muslim refugees, but i know several girls and women that were raped by their own, good christian husbands, in a good christian marriage. That´s is, btw, the biggest number of rapers, german husbands, according to the german criminal statistics. But that´s all Fake News, am i right?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Guests are coming, i have to cook and crash several grams of weed now, so i can´t answer anymore for the next hours.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This was stupid... the militia in the NW taking over a building was stupid...

Stupidity knows no cultural, color, or religious boundaries...

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: angryproctologist

Yes you are reading it correctly and it is real.
I wish more people were aware of the plan.
Some people in Germany have been imprisoned
for expressing beliefs that the state deems unacceptable
so I wonder if our Original Poster will even be able to
read what the plan entails.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Centuries in the past,perhaps.

I deal with now and the future.

Islamists need to put on their big boy pants and realize that the rape and murder committed by them needs to stop.

Especially now that America has the kind of leadership that will do what needs to be done (putting islam over our knee and delivering a lasting spanking.)

The U.S. and Russia can finally begin pushing the evil out of our political seats and nations-forcing islam back into the wastelands that it requires to exist in and also creates.

Islam only has it's own extremist bigotry and murderous hatred to blame for what is about to happen to them-now that America actually has a president that isn't a globalist traitor.

edit on 17-12-2016 by angryproctologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I hope you have a good time-as I am doing almost exactly the same here,lol.

Just remember that what we both enjoy doing would get us a death sentence under shariah law.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Stupid moronic fools!

Don't they relies there is a birthday party planned there on the 25th.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ezramullins

I'm not religious,but don't care about what others choose to believe.

When I was a child-I believed in gods and stuff,too.

It is the whole "must kill anything that isn't islam" is the problem I have.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
Taking in refugees from a natural disaster that makes living where they are impossible is fine. Taking in refugees because their nation sucks is ludicrous. You can help people fix their nation, stand up and fight to make their nation better, help with the tools to fix their nation. The rest is in their hands.

I agree, although during the last few decades the western governments have been very busy to help make these countries suck, either by overthrowing their governments and installing dictators, bombing them for various reasons (usually these reasons are financial/economic in nature) or by ruining their economy (for example the EU sells food and clothes in Afrian nations at a price the locals simply cannot compete with, thus destroying their livelihood).
It might be a good idea to stop that crap and actually try and help them. That way the people there might be encouraged to stay at home.
Unfortunately that would mean the loss of our cheap workforces and trash dumps, so I don't see that happen any time soon.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Did they shoot people up? Suicide bomb? Ram a truck or other vehicle into a crowd of innocents? Did they kill anyone? Behead anyone? Burn anyone alive?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sirrurg

I'm with you on that 100%. I think if we used our money spent on war to instead truly help, terrorism would find itself dying quickly with no legs to stand on. Improving lives is the way to go.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Just edited this whole post: i first doubted the story, but now have seen the pictures.

I could not believe it that somebody would be so stupid and disgusting to wear a swastika in germany.

Even the most extreme right organised groups would not even think about that.

But obviously these 8 persons did.
Hefty fines will await. And hopefully public shaming.
edit on 17-12-2016 by svetlana84 because: wrote without having the details

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

Not sure. I read a report a while back that in Sweden the police can no longer identify those who rape, and those who have been raped even by gender. You can't say "a woman was raped by five males". It's literally coming down to "an individual was allegedly sexually assaulted by another individual, or more than one individual."

This is to not make immigrants look bad. Of course, they stopped reporting the offenders origin months ago.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I just saw the pictures : Der Westen

What you say might be in Sweden. In germany the situation is,
that the press has a codex to not name the country of origin, if its not in context of the story.

With the idea to not further prejudice.
Towards the right however the press is quite direct. Most medias are left leaning.

However, wearing a swastika is a completely dfferent level.
Its forbidden, and frowned upon, even in really far right circles. It's an utter no-go.

You would never see it at a demonstration of the usual Political groups from the right, such as Pegida, AFD.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

you bring up an interesting allegation about right wing nazi stuff getting covered up. I had never really thought about that being a possibility but now that you mention it i cannot discount it as a very real possibility. I have also read that the gov has instructed media and law enforcement to cover up refugee/immigrant crimes or under report them as much as possible. Perhaps the gov is doing both? I mean why not? Isnt the ultimate situation for a power, control hungry government that their people be as ignorant as possible no matter which side of the ideological fence they are on?

Or...maybe they will selectively release information that suits their divide and conquer agenda......its a tried and true strategy.
edit on 17-12-2016 by tribal because: clarification

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Maybe the neos get arrested and hosed down with water because they aren't known for suicide bombs and mass murders like jihadists are?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join