It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Base Discovered on Mars? Domes/UFO,Road,Dam and symbol

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

That road sure is big when viewed from 2.6km high (elevation/eye level on google maps)

Pretty sure these are mountain ranges with natural formations, not the route aliens took to get to the local and magnificently domed shopping center.
edit on 17/12/2016 by constant_thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo
I'm assuming that people have identified the correct area?

Yes.

(click for full size)

Taken from PSP_004423_1755_RED.JP2, at 100% zoom, with a resolution of 26.8 cm/pixel.

edit on 17/12/2016 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Very well done video. This is a very cool location on Mars. I have to agree that the features shown seem to be natural. Mars is such a strange place and untill we get boots on the ground no one can prove for sure what is natural and what is artifical. We should keep looking and sharing whats on Mars though.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Double post. See below.

edit on 2016-12-17 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

That looks geologically similar to something like this picture from Earth's Grand Canyon:

edit on 2016-12-17 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

originally posted by: intrptr

Spider, still drawing ATS into your web?

I need to feed

I might see it differently. The need to flood a site with "National Enquirer" material, reducing its credibility and burying it under a ton of banality. I been seeing Mars City Pics since forever.

National Enquirer, 1977

Now, if I can only figure out the psyop behind that.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

The "psyop" behind why a tabloid rag newspaper writes a crazy fake story is that crazy stories sell papers, higher newspaper sales leads to more money from advertisers.

It's the same reason that there are crazy fake "click-bait" stories on the internet -- so the website being clicked can make more money from advertisers.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

The "psyop" behind why a tabloid rag newspaper writes a crazy fake story is that crazy stories sell papers, higher newspaper sales leads to more money from advertisers.

Not from me. And I'm guessing not from most people either. Fake news about Mars isn't 'making money', nether are stories of bigfoot, atlantis, the Bermuda triangle, pyramid power and a host of other BS stories from Tabloid days gone by.

So why do they keep it up? I'm still going with discrediting and obfuscation.

People go ATS, oh fake news... the higher you pile s*** up the bigger the pile of s***.

But lets say for purposes of argument I'm wrong and it is just pre teens that can type and wriggle around the internet. If I was in charge of trying to undermine faith in alternative news websites, if I wanted to bury them under a ton of droll, I would purposefully set out each day with a list of the more truthful ones to make dumb ass content on, especially old, dumb ass content, just for that purpose, one shovel full of s*** at a time.

I'm trying to save the place, not bury it.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Good video, but I have to say they look natural and not artifical to me. No one can know for sure thought untill humans set foot on Mars. So keep Looking@Mars!

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The pictures in the OP look like Mars the way HR Giger would have designed it!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Spider YOU really need to take a rest from this each thread appears more desperate than the previous. Just because you think it's not natural means nothing the images are so zoomed in there is no more detail.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
lol, you can literally find ANYTHING in that blurry mess...

edit on 19-12-2016 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Looks more like the "Malibu UFO Base"
An effect like the Grand Canyon erosion posted above, but under water.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EdwardDrake
The pictures in the OP look like Mars the way HR Giger would have designed it!

Ohh.. Giger
I miss that man
I was planning to visit him, but then he died falling down some stairs

RIP

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Spider YOU really need to take a rest from this each thread appears more desperate than the previous. Just because you think it's not natural means nothing the images are so zoomed in there is no more detail.

Perhaps.. just perhaps..
your the one "resting" to much

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo
I'm assuming that people have identified the correct area?

Yes.

(click for full size)

Taken from PSP_004423_1755_RED.JP2, at 100% zoom, with a resolution of 26.8 cm/pixel.

Still seeing it..
Perhaps even better now, thx

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

No I understand what I am seeing more than you so I don't fall for the hoax bs that you make threads about.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

What's the scale of that picture?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Box of Rain

It's the same reason that there are crazy fake "click-bait" stories on the internet -- so the website being clicked can make more money from advertisers.

And sometimes the CIA or military intelligence will pay a rag to publish a story that helps their own interests for counter intelligence.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

It says below it 26.8 cm/pixel.

<< 1    3 >>

join