It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hope has died in America

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3the BOs tried to kill hope in the American people but they failed. Now they are off on another million dollar vacation in Hawai.I see they brought a mansion there how do the BO's afford three mansions across the nation? Hope is Trump bringing them up on charges of treason.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
You can laugh now, but by the time the new Admin ends social security and medicare, ends minimum wage, allows massive pollution and fraud, ends the ability to sue companies or even report on the bad things they do, and lets religious people treat everyone else like garbage it will be hopeless in America.

When you find out that none of what you said ever actually happens, what will you say then? I'm thinking instead of "oops I was wrong about all that", you will just complain about different made up shiz instead.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I am not a working class white, but I am fluent in Twang and understand their simple ways.

The Democrats have offered them nothing, NOTHING since Bill got re-elected in '96. In his second term, he quit needing the white pawns, and the Democrats followed his lead in jettisoning them from the party. that's when the DNC quit listening to union bosses, and started issuing them orders instead.

Obama and his clique have a vision of "the good life" for all Americans. The problem is, their vision assumes you live in a metropolitan area and are a youngish knowledge-worker who uses mass transit to get to school and college, or your cube-farm job for a multinational.

See, there's NOTHING there for the twangers. For most people living outside of major metropolises, by 2016 there is not a single doctor who will see you on medicaid or who is the insurance network of the company you have to buy your obamacare insurance from.

When working-class white males lose their jobs, there is less welfare available to them, and they are rarely awarded custody of children--the marker for most federal assistance programs. My contacts point out that most of the federal aid programs are administered by minority workers, who actively stall the paperwork of whites. I've heard reports of this with food pantries, free clinics, as well as social security offices, etc.

And then there's the Democrat gun control crowd. I know twangers who feed their family on game. Not just deer (though that's a big deal). There is a significant number of out of work people in Appalachia and the old northwest that are eating gamebirds and rabbit for Christmas. And they've learned that "sensible gun legislation" means that only rich people keep their guns, at their local country club.

The white pawns are the only ones that will be deprived of their guns. "sensible gun laws" indeed.

When Trump asked the people (black pawns) of Detroit a rhetorical question, the media laughed. But it was the question that white unionists (white pawns) were already asking themselves: "What have you got to lose?"

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PsychicCroMag
a reply to: Nickn3the BOs tried to kill hope in the American people but they failed. Now they are off on another million dollar vacation in Hawai.I see they brought a mansion there how do the BO's afford three mansions across the nation? Hope is Trump bringing them up on charges of treason.

Probably one of those humongous kick-backs that was put in some off-shore bank, like that Solyndra stimulus project which went bankrupt the next day after Obama's friends cashing billion dollar checks. A total of 30 billion dollars lost to all those failed green energy scams Obama profited from.

Except now the tax payer is paying that bill. So it is an Obama's tax payer funded mansion..

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: redempsh

There is much truth in what you say, although, my daughter, who is white single mom of three boys, has received good help from black people at the welfare offices. They seem quite sympatetic to her plight. Her husband left her for another woman and doesnt help with the three sons.

We live in remote, rural west Texas, and by choice and we live with the Twangers. They get virtually nothing from the government much less the Democrats. But, oddly enough they seem pretty happy. The schools are pretty good, but the job base is working for and on the area ranches. The pay isnt much, but the food is ample.

A country boy can survive!

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

country girls, too.

Twangers are by and large happier people. It may come from clinging to religion, and guns--the AR now has soft silicone hand-rests!

Honestly, they are happier because the cannot even pretend that the government will look out for their best interests. People are happier when they are taking responsibility for their own lives. And many of the Twangers do so. The rest fall into alcohol and drug abuse/dealing.

all the best.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

country girls, too.

Twangers are by and large happier people. It may come from clinging to religion, and guns--the AR now has soft silicone hand-rests!

Honestly, they are happier because the cannot even pretend that the government will look out for their best interests. People are happier when they are taking responsibility for their own lives. And many of the Twangers do so. The rest fall into alcohol and drug abuse/dealing.

all the best.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
What is a "twanger"? Is that what we call rednecks? And I say that will full respect! I am a redneck, and proud of one.

I am assuming because of the "clinging to religion and guns". This is what we get "faulted" for but what we as WV Rednecks or hillbillies are proud of. I know that my neighbor may not have much but will help me in any way that they can and I them. We don't depend on the government, we depend on each other. We have a strong community, no one looks at color or asks who they voted for. We treat people like people, period!

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

"Twangers" refers to anyone who doesn't have a neutral coastal accent.

African Americans think that white Yankees sound like geese. Hence "Honkies"

Twangers are anyone from south or west of Hockey Land, who speaks a regional dialect other than the "Boston Sneer", "Brooklyn Brogue," or "Rowe D'Island"

It helps highlight the irony that liberals, who claim to be accepting of diversity, can except poor English speakers from Tijuana or Tikrit, but not from Boonesborough.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
So a hillbilly twang? West Virginia has that!

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Well, if # goes to hell I'll die fighting at least.. and then I'll just stay away from the planet from now on and kick it in Trāyastriṃśa...

Ahhh, the sweet life.. luxury Apsara prostitutes.. the sacred whores of heaven. I'm gonna get me some!

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: superbanjo

Wow forcing 30 million people to purchase grossly overpriced "insurance" that never kicks in until you are filing bankruptcy...

Your mind is infested with left wing propaganda.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So she deflected the entire question, lol.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoThu, 22 Dec 2016 01:47:10 -060016201612America/Chicago by everyone because: TYPO

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join