It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hope has died in America

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It looks like there is no need to worry about your hope on a rope, or being left with chump change. Your Trojan horse will not leave until Troy (America) is utterly burned with fire. And he will ride off to Dubai for another game of golf with Death and Hell riding on his back.

JESUS IS MY HOPE OF SALVATION!

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
"Stock up on non-fat soy pumpkin-spice latte's, wear your skinny jeans with pride, and never shave your chin-beard or cut your topknot."

aww, jealousy.

are you the 400 lbs guy in your mom's basement trump loves to make fun of??

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

Yes.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: knoxie

Yes.

LOL
You must be a riot at a party.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

a reply to: AboveBoard

We're all doomed.

I suggest wearing all black. Start mourning now.

Pfft. I ALREADY mostly wear all-black. Duh.

It's slimming, and Artistic.

Keep wearing your orange-colored glasses, if you must. They are quite the fashion statement!!

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Remember the old saying. . .

"I once was sad because I had no shoes. Then Trump took my feet."

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Obama finally delivered Hope and Change!

Trump won.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Obama finally delivered Hope and Change!

Trump won.

gotta admit... I chuckled

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Remember the old saying. . .

"I once was sad because I had no shoes. Then Trump took my feet."

Ah yes. The Trump Toes Prophesy. I know it well.

In four years, assuming he doesn't get himself impeached or there is a civil war or whatnot, we can revisit whether or not America is better off as a Democratic Republic and if all (or the majority of) it's citizens are prosperous, healthy or have health care, and feeling pleased with the overall direction of the country.

I wonder what it would take to get those rather chunky orange glasses off? Seriously?

Well, at least we don't have to hear y'all whine for another four years about your guns being taken away at any moment. Or the FEMA camps we terrible liberals were supposed to deliver you to. Or the blue coffins.

A small miracle.

AB
edit on 17-12-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2016 by AboveBoard because: The darndest thing

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
If this is true then it is a good thing.

Maybe if people realize that there is no knight in shining armor coming to rescue them, they will get off their backsides and stop waiting for someone else do something.

edit on 17-12-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I'm old. Probably going to die soon regardless. I just didn't want to spend my remaining years under a Hillary regime.

Even a horrible Trump is better than Hillary.

Don't fret. Things will still suck.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Maybe if people realize that there is no knight in shining armor coming to rescue them, they will get off their backsides and stop waiting for someone else do something.

It's always best to look in the mirror if you need help.

Looking for the government for help is like picking the smallest anchor to use as a life preserver.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

But Hillary lost. You really need to get over her. Let her go. Time will help the ease the pain.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I miss her.

Then again, I miss coughing up blood too.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Throat punches?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Throat punches?

Only from peaceful Hillary supporters.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

It's always best to look in the mirror if you need help.

Looking for the government for help is like picking the smallest anchor to use as a life preserver.

One of the first things I was taught from the time I was a little girl. My mother said I was fiercely independent as a child, and my most common retort was "I do it myself". I haven't changed very much in that regard.

I am not too prideful to ask for help if I need it, or to accept it, if it is offered, but I have never, and never will ask for help until I have tried to do it myself, without success. I may be an old fart but I still sling a mean chainsaw, can use a post hole digger with the best of them, and since my riding mower is out of operation, I have been mowing 3 of my acres with a non-self propelling push mower.

I have worked for the government; Federal, State, County, Local, and served in the Air Force. I know our government, how it thinks, how it functions, and what it is capable of, better than most. The last place I would ever look for help is from the government. Nothing has changed from when I first learned that lesson as a wee child.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hope should never die. USA people should find something to dream and hope and things will change. You have just got also new reformist president, so hope for the best from him also. You are making the future, just get the shadow people out so then you don't have much problems. All the ET channelers seem to believe it is not going to get so bad as the gloom and doom people expect. And there are so many happy news coming from all over the world. Exiting times to see!

______beforeitsnews/blogging-citizen-journalism/2016/12/not-only-bad-news-but-good-news-2556657.html

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Suanna

I hear what you are saying but hope is an expectation. It is wanting something to happen and doesn't require an action.

Expectation without action is a sure path to disappointment and to failure.

You can look at an apple you are holding in your hand and wish for it to become an orchard, but unless you place the apple or the seeds in the right soil, in the right area, and provide the right care, all the wishing and hoping in the world is not going to bring that orchard into fruition.

Hope is passive and has to be preceded by a catalyst to precipitate a change. Lack of hope is the result of a lack of action, because without action there is no hope.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Well luckily for Michelle Ashtons Circus has a vacancy for the half man half woman sideshow act at the moment

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join