It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electors won’t get intelligence briefing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Well, it seems you are blind then. Willfully so. I have seen the comparison made between the two a few times now. It is not comparable and Ketu, explained why.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

In presidential elections, each state is represented by an allocation of electoral voters equivalent to their total Congressional delegation in the House and Senate. There are 538 of them nationwide, one for each member of those two legislative bodies. They are expected, though not necessarily legally bound, to vote for the November popular vote winner in the particular state to which they are assigned. Margin of victory is irrelevant. In my state, for example, Trump would be expected to receive all 6 electoral votes assigned to the state since he won the November popular vote here.

That's the simplified version. The electors themselves are chosen as a group by each state's political party and these groups of electors are who we actually choose between in the November presidential election. The part where I said that my state voted for Trump actually isn't true. In reality, we voted for the group of Republican electors selected by the state Republican party. These electors will represent the state in the Electoral college vote on the 19th.
edit on 17-12-2016 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: NoAngel2u
So I am blind huh?

Ketu was talking about weapon of mass destruction in Iraq.

I'm talking about the electoral collage.

1 has absolutely nothing to do with the other.

Now let just say he had been talking about the whole Bush, Gore thing there might have been some sort of comparison. He wasn't he was just rambling on about how it is all Bush's fault.

You are as delusional as a typical Hillary supporter.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

You are quite right.

The left is already tired of winning.

M.A.G.A.

Yes I have noticed the Brexit and Trump comparison the Russians seem pretty busy with all the election hacking they have been doing. Lol

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted
So I am blind huh?

Willfully so. lol

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Wow that post was dumber than the last one , and neither was on topic.

If you have something to add to the thread then do so if not then don't.

In case you didn't notice the subject was the EC.

Also in case you didn't notice Kettu wasn't even talking to me. He was talking to Metallicus. Get your facts straight before you resort to name calling. From where I sit you are the blind one. Can you even read?

originally posted by: Metallicus

a reply to: Diisenchanted

edit on 23-12-2016 by Diisenchanted because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join