It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electors won’t get intelligence briefing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Well here is some good news for a change.

Voters in the Electoral College will not receive an intelligence briefing about Russian meddling in the U.S. presidential election, according to a new report.

I really didn't think they would allow the electoral to have a briefing due to the fact that they don't have proper clearance.

Sources told NPR the electors would not receive any national intelligence before they cast ballots this Monday.

So apparently the EC will go on as it should without anymore interference from the left.

Although the number of electorate who wanted a briefing has increased it appears that they are mostly from Calf, N.Y., and Virginia. states where Chilton won. So no big surprise there.

Fifty-four of the 232 Democratic electors had signed a letter asking for a briefing before the Electoral College’s vote, according to reports.

link
Seems as the only Republican whose name is on the list is the 1 unfaithful Texas electorate ( Chris Suprun).
For a complete list of the people who sighed the letter go here.
link

So it looks like Pilosi's daughter is not going to get her way.

edit on 17-12-2016 by Diisenchanted because: edit to add

edit on 17-12-2016 by Diisenchanted because: correction.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

One man's "intelligence" briefing is another man's "fake news". Bush Jr. listened to "intelligence" briefings on Iraq and you can see where that got us.

I am glad the subversive elements on the Left are finished.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

My apologizes for being confused, but how could they even brief the Voters in the Electoral College when there seems to be no proof of the Russians meddling in the U.S. presidential election?

What would they tell them?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

You and me both.

The left has pretty much made a fiasco of this entire election.

I cant wait until Tuesday when the vote has finally been decided.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

The only thing I can say to that is it would tell them that they have been delusional this entire time.

I think you are right Russian hacking had nothing to do with a Trump victory.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

One man's "intelligence" briefing is another man's "fake news". Bush Jr. listened to "intelligence" briefings on Iraq and you can see where that got us.

I am glad the subversive elements on the Left are finished.

Internal memos show that Cheney was given correct intel about WMD, but willingly chose to ignore it. Instead, he directed Colin Powell and Condi Rice to lie to the American public about Iraq's non-existant WMD.

Cheny and Bush wanted war, didn't get the intelligence they wanted and just decided to continue with their plans anyway. Go ahead and Google it. It's been well-known for several years now.

The whole recent comparison is re-writing history. It's faker than fake news, being slurped up by scared people afraid of the truth.
edit on 17-12-2016 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Do try to stay on topic. I fail to see that your comment had anything to do with this thread.

Tell us how you feel about the left trying to subvert this election, or do you just not care?

Seriously though I guess I shouldn't necessarily say the left, because I know that there were a lot of good democrats out there who voted for Trump. Some couldn't stomach the corruption of the Clinton administration. To them I say thank you very much!

edit on 17-12-2016 by Diisenchanted because: to add

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Good. The electors don't need the lies and propaganda from the globalist traitors muddying their process.

If I were a CIA director right now i'd be fleeing for asylum to some dictator of a Banana Republic I helped install.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Stupid Democrat electors. Why write a letter? Just vote against Trump. That is literally why you were chosen for the electoral college. The people of your state want you to vote against Trump, do so.

The Republican electors should vote for Trump since that's why they were elected in their states.

Seems pretty cut and dry to me.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

That's good news, but you have to ask yourself, what are they going to do next?

I don't think the leftists are in any way finished with trying to negate the election results.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah I know Monday the electorate cast their votes, but there is still a lot of time between then and when Trump is actually sworn in.

I don't imagine that they cease trying to subvert after Monday.

edit on 17-12-2016 by Diisenchanted because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Voters in the Electoral College will not receive an intelligence briefing about Russian meddling in the U.S. presidential election, according to a new report.

Im almost 100% sure thats because none exists.

You gotta give these #bags credit though, there was obviously never any Russian meddling but just putting it out there and insinuating the possibility of an intelligence briefing will plant the seed of doubt in some small minded peoples heads which is nearly as good as having actual proof.

TPTB seem to be absolutely crapping themselves at the thought of a Trump presidency, its kinda fun to watch

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That's good news, but you have to ask yourself, what are they going to do next?

I don't think the leftists are in any way finished with trying to negate the election results.

What's next is after the inauguration the left will be shifting all their focus on getting Trump impeached.

By the way? Whatever happened to those 11 woman accusing him of sexual assault?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 12/17/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

By the way? Whatever happened to those 11 woman accusing him of sexual assault?

Good question! Last time anyone saw them, they were getting in a panel van driven by Bill Clinton.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I laughed at the futility of this plot from the very first time I heard it . One of the most stupid requests by a group in the last 100 years.
Some group is VERY Desperate .

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Can you explain what the electorals are. Its a little baffling to some of us over the pond...

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
There's always January 6th, when the electoral votes are finally counted, last ditch effort by the left will be to try and object and cancel every single Trump vote.

I don't see this ending, after Jan. 20 it will be a constant call by the Left to impeach. Trump's first act as president should be lowering the prices of pharmaceuticals, something needs to be done about the tens of millions of looney tunes lefties.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

and of course no one from the intelligence agencies can venture out in the cold and meet with the electorates to assure them that is the case???

you'd think that if they found nothing, they would want that to announce that, but instead we are getting a hodge podge of crap! you can go through the news headlines and find articles stating that russia did, or didn't...so who knows.. and obviously the intelligence agencies like the confusion, or else they would go and at least clue those responsible for casting the final vote in on the facts.

my guess is that there is no conclusive evidence, but there is evidence, and none of the intelligence agencies want to stick their neck out and make any official statement one way or the other..

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Of course they won't. Could you imagine if they had the intelligence briefing and still voted Trump. I mean the Clinton camp would go crazy and say it's all set up and that she was treated horrible because she's (whispering voice) a woman. There was no way they would've gotten clearance to see it because then the main stream media (there is another word that I wanted to use and it has something to do with what happens to food after it passes through a Bull) will have nothing to complain about and run with for the next four years.

Personally, I would've voted Trump over Clinton (if I could vote but can't) hell I'd have voted the Anti-Christ over Clinton but I truly hope and I mean this with all the kindness a Brit can give, Trump not only does well but kicks butt as President and leads America to a better tomorrow. Why? Because then people will have to complain about how successful he is lol and that would be something to see.

On a side note: Notice how after the election and after Trump won the Main stream media went on camera and admitted to how set up they are and how deep in the Clinton (hell) camp they were and promised on camera that they would change and then a few days later it was like "Donald Trump colluded with Putin" or my favourite "This was a Whitelash against a Black President" which I was completely confused about seen as though Obama is leaving office, I'd have at least thought it more likely that it was a "Malelash" against a woman if that's what they would've said but nope lol.

On a second side note: Notice how the Politicians over here (UK) are now trying to use Russia as the thing that had a hand in Brexit. I think it's so funny how they're jumping on that bandwagon and with the EU talking about an EU army. I just think it's funny and almost like it was right out of a TV series.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join