It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A faith in humanity forum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
That would be nice,

Everyone comes across uploads, videos and articles that restore your faith in humanity, I was gonna share a video to ATS of a white family providing a homeless black family with a brand new apartment included with a Christmas tree, presents, furniture, dishes etc.. there's no forum for it it would be nice to have a forum dedicated to such actions

I'm pretty sure that would be a nice addition to ATS also would shime new light on numerous people, users, visitors perspectives on various preconceived stereotypical bias directed at those of unsuspecting ethnicities including Muslims, Mexicans, White people, Black people every race.

There's plenty of videos and articles if could be directed to one forum on ATS would completely shatter your preconceived notions on the world, and those from different walks of life.

Thanks for listening,
edit on 16-12-2016 by omniEther because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Yes please do!

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

It's kind of a neat idea. A forum for feel-good story/ vid sharing.

I don't know though. I can see a jerk like me end up flooding it with 'Faithlessness in Humanity" posts.

It's not a bad idea. I for one never thought we'd have a pet forum so keep pushing your ideas and set the example

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: omniEther
That would be nice,

Everyone comes across uploads, videos and articles that restore your faith in humanity, I was gonna share a video to ATS of a white family providing a homeless black family with a brand new apartment included with a Christmas tree, presents, furniture, dishes etc.. there's no forum for it it would be nice to have a forum dedicated to such actions

I'm pretty sure that would be a nice addition to ATS also would shime new light on numerous people, users, visitors perspectives on various preconceived stereotypical bias directed at those of unsuspecting ethnicities including Muslims, Mexicans, White people, Black people every race.

There's plenty of videos and articles if could be directed to one forum on ATS would completely shatter your preconceived notions on the world.

I never lost my faith in humanity. TV news is a distortion of reality. Fear sells.

The answers to all the world's problems exist. We just lack the political will to choose to have them:

phys.org...

A link with more info:

www.world-nuclear-news.org...

edit on 16-12-2016 by dfnj2015 because: added second link

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I've just got a thread removed by ats, we were coming up with some nice ideas there, what's up with that? Is that common practice? I mostly read than participate so i really don't know.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
That would be a nice forum. Usually such heartfelt stories are thrown into general Chit Chat or other related forums which can be lost in that sea of posts.

I seen that video that you are mentioning. It was an awesome gesture by the family. Please share!

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: omniEther
A faith in humanity forum?

That sounds like a sure passport into disillusionment, disappointment and painfully gained Knowledge/Wisdom!
"'Faith' in that which passeth like a fart in a windstorm maketh the man Wise!" - Book of the Reaper 3:16

"Only a Breaking Heart can Love!" - n

There are, on the other hand, all sorts of warm fuzzy 'feelings' to be milked from all sorts of warm fuzzy stories.
I do love to see one once in awhile.
Enjoy a sweet passing feeling as much as the next guy, but in 'belief', madness!
But put that 'Faith' in 'humanity' stuff outcha mind, child! *__-

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

What a wonderful idea. I would very much enjoy having a place to go to see something good that has happened in the world for once.

Solid idea. S and F

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sourcery

Are you talking about the OP?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Yes, yes i am. It seems i replied to the wrong person. Sorry mate,

Have a beer?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sourcery

Oh, Thanks

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sourcery
a reply to: namelesss

What a wonderful idea. I would very much enjoy having a place to go to see something good that has happened in the world for once.

Solid idea. S and F

The Magic 8-Ball says;
"Be the change that you want to see!"
Find and become unconditional Love/Enlightened, and YOU will BE the "place to go to see something good that has happened in the world"! *__-

tat tvam asi (en.wikipedia.org...)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
my " faith in humanity " = no one tried to kill me today

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Even if they don't make a special forum, anyone can make a positive and inspiring thread. I will show up.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Excellent idea! We need some more positive stuff - not just on ATS but everywhere in life.

top topics

join