It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sexual tactics used to weaken detainees

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
i had beetlegeuse as a avatar but they didn't like that "jollydwarf.com" was on the bottom of the picture..oh well, hank is better in my opinion..sorry about that aborted lunch

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yeticha
i'm sure anyone that has had menstrual blood smeared in their face can attest that it doesn't taste like red ink...i for sure can
..sure...stop bragging, little one. I see that your brain has been washed as no other..You're dangerous, pal.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Ah sexual tactics, took some notes out of the KGB's book did they...
Would be interesting to see this in "operation" .....

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   

halfofone, sorry to break this to you but we are not torturing "innocents"...we are torturing the scum that want us dead

You mean these scum?

newstandardnews.net...
"The men were held without charge. Their friends and family endured news of their torture and deteriorating health. They were branded international terrorists and ‘bad men.’ Yet, after three years of legal battles and public outcry, they have been released without charge, confirming once again the morally and legally bankrupt detention policy of [the Bush] Administration."

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
You should be crying and hanging your head in shame instead of laughing.

Gitmo Soldier Details Sexual Tactics

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   

From the article Alwayslearning posted

Beginning in April 2003, "there hung a short skirt and thong underwear on the hook on the back of the door" of one interrogation team's office, he writes. "Later I learned that this outfit was used for interrogations by one of the female civilian contractors ... on a team which conducted interrogations in the middle of the night on Saudi men who were refusing to talk."

Yeah, we should be real proud of how our male government is expecting its female employees to act.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
it is in our best interest not to charge these terrorists because that would cost money for the trial and everything else.....there is nothing wrong with beating the hell out of them, getting the info, and kicking them out to the curb

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   

it is in our best interest not to charge these terrorists because that would cost money for the trial and everything else.....there is nothing wrong with beating the hell out of them, getting the info, and kicking them out to the curb

It still cost money to pay people to do this. This is just another excuse to act like the enemy.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Next you'll be saying that there is nothing wrong with systematically "clensing" the world of all muslims....hell all brown people.

It's a slipery slope you are on.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I wanna go to Guantanamo Bay!!!
I would tell those female interrogators EVERYTHING they want to know.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This is exactly why most americans won't care if it turns out that the cia had some woman grind her crotch into a captured terrorist:

Yes, such treatment demoralizes the prisoner. That's the point. Where did some people ever get the idea that we have to operate according to the preferences of the terrorists? Yes, this sort of thing offends them... but for all we know a cell phone would scare a caveman. The fact that muslim men are afraid to touch women who are having their period isn't something to be respected and held in awe... it's something to be put to our use.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
halfofone...why would i want to cleanse the world of all muslims? we should kill everyone that tries or plots to harm us...there are millions and millions of muslims that detest violence......i figure that 20% of muslims are law abiding, upstanding people....it's that other 80% you gotta watch out for

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Let's look at some definitions here...

Interrogate: To question formally; to question; to examine by asking
questions; as, to interrogate a witness.

Torture: Infliction of severe physical pain as a means of punishment or coercion.
An instrument or a method for inflicting such pain.
Excruciating physical or mental pain; agony: the torture of waiting in suspense.
Something causing severe pain or anguish.

Ok, so which of these 2 definitions do you think this falls under? I'd have to say that it sounds more like torture to me. Now, with that said, I am much more keen to the non-physically violent means of torture, than the violent ones. So, I am not opposed to this method of getting intel, even though it shouldn't be classified as "interrogation" per se.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams Where did some people ever get the idea that we have to operate according to the preferences of the terrorists?

How about from Bush himself

During his invasion of Iraq, George W. Bush warned Iraqis about their treatment of American prisoners of war on 23 March 2003: “I expect them to be treated, the POWs, I expect to be treated humanely, just like we’re treating the prisoners that we have captured humanely. If not, the people who mistreat the prisoners will be treated as war criminals.”
www.counterbias.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
You got to love this world we live in.

Lap dancing is considered torture and sawing some truck driver or aid workers head off and filming it so you can watch it on the internet is the work of a freedom fighter.

I understand now

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   

halfofone...why would i want to cleanse the world of all muslims? we should kill everyone that tries or plots to harm us...there are millions and millions of muslims that detest violence......i figure that 20% of muslims are law abiding, upstanding people....it's that other 80% you gotta watch out for

When exactically did Iraq try/plot to harm america?
in the 80's they ploted to harm other muslims
and recently they plotted nothing... NO WMD's NO funding of terror, NO Chemicals.

I'm all for retalliation, but at what point do we stop the cycle of hate???
It's just as much America's fault as the islamic world

20-80???? on what are you basing these numbers.
You need to open your eye's and realize that this war is not about freedom, it's about control, defence contracts, and oil

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
we don't stop the cycle of hate till the enemies are crushed...even if there are 2 people left on earth, one of them will be the enemy and must be crushed!!!.....thats just a easy example...there could be hundreds or thousands left on earth that are not the enemy...crush crush crush till everyone is friendly and if one of those friends becomes an enemy, well guess what?? CRUSH!!

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   

we don't stop the cycle of hate till the enemies are crushed...even if there are 2 people left on earth, one of them will be the enemy and must be crushed!!!.....thats just a easy example...there could be hundreds or thousands left on earth that are not the enemy...crush crush crush till everyone is friendly and if one of those friends becomes an enemy, well guess what?? CRUSH!!

With attitudes like this, how will it ever be possible to have an intelligent, insightful discussion on ATS? I begin to wonder if its even worth it to try.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
If that's how you make friends I'd like to see how you make enemies...

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
it is not intelligent to think that everyone on earth can become happy little pals just by stopping violence....there has always been violence so how can anyone know that ending it will create happiness and peace? there are many examples of non-violent and non-hateful ways of harming a person.... i could run someones business into the ground and in turn that would cause them to kill themselves....i guess shouldn't conduct business now because i emotionally hurt the person.....next thing i'll hear is that we should close down walmart because they knock too many small businesses out of business...the world has been going just fine with this level of violence and hatred, you need both good and evil to keep things in perspective

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join