It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sexual tactics used to weaken detainees

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by rktspc

Originally posted by DrHoracid
wearing skimpy lothing such as a miniskirt and thong underwear

Pics?

Female soldiers from the US 1st Cavalry Division check equipment before joining a patrol in Baghdad last year.

Amazons all...........Please note the "make-up" on the one in the middle as she goes off to war..........more evil torture on the horizon.......

[edit on 28-1-2005 by DrHoracid]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljahmaybe they were just wearing mini-skirts and thongs,
but still beating the crap out of them.

sounds like my usual thursday night party.

Originally posted by MERC
After having the misfortune of witnessing pictures containing Lindy England's face, yeah, i would still classify this as torture.

I said the exact same thing in another thread about this topic yesterday.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Originally posted by MERC

Yeah, there aren't enough grocery bags in the world to cover up that face. Barf bag city!!!

Peace
Where i come from we call it a "two-bagger", one for her and one for me

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
dude, if i had a choice between those soldier broads and some odorous iraqi prostitute you know the way i'm going!!!....iraqi prostitute all the way

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yeticha
if you seriously believe that these islamo-fascists are not plotting to destroy everyone that is not of their same way of thinking then you need a wake up call.....zarqawi just announced a war on democracy....you probably think that "one mans' terrorist is another mans' freedom fighter"...hell if george washington would have lost he would be called a terrorist instead of a general...that is all fine and dandy but when someone is actively trying to kill me, they must be crushed!!

You need to re-examine your argument. You sound like one of them.
"they must be crushed"

Don't you think that islamist extremists think the same thing about Americans!!
Trying to "crush" someone only makes then more apt to fight back. The more bombs you drop the more terrorists are created.
It's like trying to loose weight by eating more.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Halfofone
Trying to "crush" someone only makes then more apt to fight back. The more bombs you drop the more terrorists are created.
It's like trying to loose weight by eating more.

New terrorist can only be created if you allow them to live in the first place. When the VC started to terrorize south Vietnam they came in and killed all the teachers, mayors, chiefs, etc. So they could inject thier "truth" into the people.

Islamo-cowards are killing their fellow muslims in Iraq now. They (terrorist) will kill themselfs off if we help a little.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
hey man, if you are a pacifist thats cool....i just don't want you knocking on my door for a gun when the arabs or anyone for that matter are attacking

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   

hey man, if you are a pacifist thats cool....i just don't want you knocking on my door for a gun when the arabs or anyone for that matter are attacking

I see that Ashcroft induced fear mongering is working a treat on you. Do you ever have fantasies about shooting someone?

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
And then you wonder why the insurgents rise up?

A muslim's modesty of their own body and others is one of the most important principles of their religion. Disrespecting that is like disrespecting Islam.

This is why they don't want the "west's" influence over them. They see it as whorish and disrespectful.

And comments like yours make it all the worse because you are justifying such treatment in the name of American security.

My God, I thought I had seen it all from you....Horacid, you are truly sick, and I am not LOL.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
cargo...ashcroft is a religious wacko....rambo put the fear of foreigners in me and to be truthful i had a dream wednesday night that north koreans were attacking my house...i was mad though because they stole some of my guns and the ones i had wouldn't shoot correctly...maybe i'm subconsciously scared to hurt people? hmmmm

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I must admit, most of you are focusing on the act, and not the effects. It is called cultural differences and our military is exploiting them. Just because the typical American male enjoys simi nude women rubbing gingerly on thier privates does NOT mean that it is accepted behavoir for other societies. You could look at it like this. What if you were dstrapped to a chair by a muslim interrogator and he then proceeded to bend you over and have his way with you. Most red blooded American males would loose respect for themselves after having this done to them. It is the exact same concept that is being used on them. Humilliation and justification all rolled up into one. It is wrong for us to indulge in this farce and it is hypocritical of those of us who dissagree with this war, to agree with the methods.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Well I won't don't worry.
I'm not affraid to die.
I have no qualms with killing ANYONE who thretens the life of my loved ones, or myself.
Pre-emptive war, torture of inocent people, and terrorism are another matter. If a serial murderer claims that god told him to do it. Do we torture every one he went to church with? No. We question them. We don't rub mensral blood in thier face.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
I must admit, most of you are focusing on the act, and not the effects. It is called cultural differences and our military is exploiting them. Just because the typical American male enjoys simi nude women rubbing gingerly on thier privates does NOT mean that it is accepted behavoir for other societies. You could look at it like this. What if you were dstrapped to a chair by a muslim interrogator and he then proceeded to bend you over and have his way with you. Most red blooded American males would loose respect for themselves after having this done to them. It is the exact same concept that is being used on them. Humilliation and justification all rolled up into one. It is wrong for us to indulge in this farce and it is hypocritical of those of us who dissagree with this war, to agree with the methods.

But at the same time you can't say that all Arab males would be offended by this form of interrogation. There are all kinds of people in every culture. And most males in any culture would be offended with another man boinking them from behind. I'm sure that's not a cultural difference.

Peace

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dixon

Great. This thread is still on. Thought a mod was gonna pull the plug.

But seriously, this form of torture is not gonna get any information coming. Imagine the flow of blood from the brain down to ______. The only thing straight will not be his mind.

no mod would do such a thing they allways say deny ignorance and this does seem to be a legit story, so lets get to the meat of the subject and see some pics ummm I mean this warrents getting to the naked truth errr
ummmm

bah I knew that halo I got from wallmart wouldnt hold up

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I'd be offended.
I don't get to touch???
mesral blood on my face??
please

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

But at the same time you can't say that all Arab males would be offended by this form of interrogation. There are all kinds of people in every culture. And most males in any culture would be offended with another man boinking them from behind. I'm sure that's not a cultural difference.

Peace

Agian, you are focusing on the act and not the effect. I used this example because it would elicite the same response out of an American male, that the treatment we are subjecting the prisoners to does.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
halfofone, sorry to break this to you but we are not torturing "innocents"...we are torturing the scum that want us dead and that is absolutely fine with me...if we do not pre-empt attacks we will just be hit first and then all the liberal crybabies will say "why didn't we stop this before it happened"...if i'd get captured in iraq or anywhere by muslims i'd expect that i'd be tortured because i'd surely be doing something they don't approve of....they do it and we do it...we just let them keep their heads though so they can feel the physical and psychological pain the rest of their lives...they were bad but found out we were more bad...who cares anyway, they get their 72 virgins when they kick

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
They can rub all the naked women on me they want....I WILL NEVER TALK

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
the menstrual blood story is just getting hyped up by the biased media...like the guy couldn't smell or taste that it was ink...i'm sure anyone that has had menstrual blood smeared in their face can attest that it doesn't taste like red ink...i for sure can

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   

the menstrual blood story is just getting hyped up by the biased media...like the guy couldn't smell or taste that it was ink...i'm sure anyone that has had menstrual blood smeared in their face can attest that it doesn't taste like red ink...i for sure can

No lunch for me today. Thanks for that. May Hank the angry, drunken dwarf R.I.P.!

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join