It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sexual tactics used to weaken detainees

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
SAN JUAN: Female interrogators tried to break Muslim detainees at the US prison camp in Guantanamo Bay by touching them sexually, wearing skimpy clothing such as a miniskirt and thong underwear and in one case smearing a Saudi man's face with fake menstrual blood, according to an insider's written account.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

And they call this torture?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
That's how my girlfriend interrogates me, all except for the menstrual blood. I can't say I really feel sorry for these particular detainees.

Peace

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Same here. It really is torture sometimes

Any pictures ???

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
please people!
lets talk about this in a serious manner,

Remember these men are against such practices, So the question is .. Is this right or wrong, Keep in mind that the men our muslim ect...

could this be classed as abuse?

If this happened to women prisoners would this be a different matter?

just a few thoughts to go on,

link   
This is a good idea for interrogating detainees, but I would take it a step further. I would get the most grotesquely fat woman and have her wear a mini-skirt and thong, but they would be about ten sizes too small. She would then start giving them a very slow, grinding lap dance. Those detainees would be spilling their guts and begging for Allah to take them.

Peace

link   
OH OH OH

I am a terrorist

Bet they cant make ME talk

I can see where this kind of torture justifies sawing someones head off with a knife.

And asala, NO MAN Muslim or not is going to be traumatized by that

[edit on 27-1-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
And they call this torture?

Molestation and the smearing of menstral blood? Gosh, I really don't want to wonder at what you and Miss Coutler are going to be up to if ever alone.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
lol i give up!

Looks like im not going to get sence lol with you guys and mini skirts.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
To me this seems like they deliberately found something that would dishearten these people in a religious sense and played on it.

Well lets turn the tables around, if any inmates are Christian why don’t we burn a picture of Jesus Christ in front of their eyes and wait for them to talk.
Sound sick and twisted to hurt someone like that?
Of course it is... so is the U.S way of torture to these people.

I can't say I really feel sorry for these particular detainees.

Do not forget that these people are detained because there is not enough evidence to prove did something wrong, so many of these people could well be as innocent as you.
Which leads me to ask, would you like such treatment?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
lol i give up!

A woman in a thong and mini-skirt has a way of removing all logic and motivation to think seriously from a man's head. Sorry.

Peace

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I would get the most grotesquely fat woman and have her wear a mini-skirt and thong, but they would be about ten sizes too small. She would then start giving them a very slow, grinding lap dance. Those detainees would be spilling their guts and begging for Allah to take them.

Shows how much you know about Arab culture, Arab men perfer larger women because they are considered more fertile and able to bear strong children.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
lol i give up!

Asala, where I can understand your point, I also recall that the supposed 9/11 hijackers spent the days before 9/11 drinking and playing with strippers at Las Vegas.. We're only human!

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnny Redburn

I have PAID for such treatment

Its called lap dancing you know the same thing the Highjackers paid for the night before they highjacked the planes. Dont sound like they were TOO upset about it

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Originally posted by Johnny Redburn

I have PAID for such treatment

Its called lap dancing you know the same thing the Highjackers paid for the night before they highjacked the planes.

Ok, I kind of got the wrong point of across, I was talking about the torture these people would suffer in there in general.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   

could this be classed as abuse?

Only if they're gay muslims, hehe...

I suppose the naked pyramids are out as torture means then? *ducks*

Personally, I'd feed all of them ham sandwiches and tell them the wrong direction for Mecca, but that's just me...

[edit on 27-1-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SupaFly
Asala, where I can understand your point, I also recall that the supposed 9/11 hijackers spent the days before 9/11 drinking and playing with strippers at Las Vegas.. We're only human!

Right, and I also seem to remember how the hijackers left a note saying how disappointed they were that the strippers were not larger, thus being more fertile and able to bear strong children.

Peace

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I got this treatment in cat houses overseas, lap dances, around the world, other that are not fit to put on the board. lol
I can not imagine us doing this type of torture. This would be cruel

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Ok, Dr Horacid....

Even I have to say this is NO torture. This is a game...i know its against their religion but sex isnt. I couldnt have thought of a better way to "bother" those men.... I'd hike up my skirt to make them talk
I'm a tease by nature, anyway.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Even I have to say this is NO torture. This is a game...i know its against their religion but sex isnt. I couldnt have thought of a better way to "bother" those men.... I'd hike up my skirt to make them talk
I'm a tease by nature, anyway.

LOL, bless your little heart tempe, the military could use more girls like you. (most I seen in the Army were woofers)...I don't think this qualifies as torture, hell some of us have paid good money for action like this (cept the menstral blood).

Maximu§

[edit on 27-1-2005 by LA_Maximus]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Great. This thread is still on. Thought a mod was gonna pull the plug.

But seriously, this form of torture is not gonna get any information coming. Imagine the flow of blood from the brain down to ______. The only thing straight will not be his mind.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join