It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lies of the Right

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

a reply to: CB328

Everything on your list IS actually true, but you just can't see it because of your blind devotion

Holy #! I Just checked my gun safe and you are right!!!!

That bastard Obama secretly snuck into everyone's home and took all our guns away !!!!

Your post is ridiculous..it makes the lizard people conspiracies sound solid...the rights credibility is spent, they accused Obama of being a secret Islam terrorist...predict apocalypse ..and were proven to be insanely full of BS by every measure and then you folks elected an emotionally retarded, over grown Oompa Loompa that works for Putin. Can't wait for the climax of the dumpster fire...I think the finale involves trials, shame and impeachment in the next 3 years..let's see how MY prediction turns out.

I would bet you laughed when Obama's Illegal "Fast and Furious" operation caused the death of Brian Terry a federal border services officer, and hoped for more people to die as well.

You mean the gun walking operation that started in 2006 under the bush Admin and which was shut down in 2011 under Obama when the AZ field offices operation was exposed? Why would you think agent Terry's death was funny? And how does that mean that Obama took everyone's guns away like you idiotically claimed?

Feigning ignorance changes nothing and you sir, are feigning ignorance to promote your failed ideology. You know the one where everything the POTUS says about the health care and the wishes he made publicly to take guns proven, you think he didn't really mean . In your mind, it appears you think us fools for noticing what he is literally saying in public.

These facts that you ignore blatantly are making the left look very much like a bunch of losers who want to prove that the points the majority disagree with them over are right even after the proof has been shown repeatedly and numerous examples given to YOU , poo pooed as if you REALLY know what your talking about when you continually prove to be shillin', IMHO.

So, far the lies on the left have made me vote right when i have been moderate. The RINO's on the right made me seek Libertarian/Tea Party people who were NOT establishment goons You are shillin' for some bad people and we aren't going for it at all.
edit on 18-12-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Can you prove anything your saying???

Because I've heard all this BS when Alex Jones was screaming about it along with a hand full of other Right Wing Hacks and they couldn't prove any of it then and I don't think you can prove it now either.

When you have proof of these accusations and can provide it, great. Do it. Until then nobody has any reason to believe the things you say.

I'm not outright calling you a liar just so you know. So don't overreact.

But a little evidence would be appropriate don't ya think???

I think his legacy will have been the price of insurance and the deductible that has my bro in law paying the fine and winging it with catastrophic health care that pays for the big things like cancer and heart attacks and other major things.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
DP

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Illegal immigrants can't vote in the US legally. Obama didn't openly ask illegal immigrants to vote here. He may ask legal immigrants to vote but there would be no reason to even suggest that illegal immigrants should vote because they can't.

Show me where Obama literally tells illegal immigrants to vote.

There you go again, losing the credibility game. Tsk, when will you ever quit using the spin to suit you when the facts and your acceptance of them are miles apart? It exposes all who do it. We see through it and the mesmerization by the left's masters . Your favorite bully pulpit is now proving our points so easily it is sad to see you guys crumble so completely.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Illegal immigrants can't vote in the US legally. Obama didn't openly ask illegal immigrants to vote here. He may ask legal immigrants to vote but there would be no reason to even suggest that illegal immigrants should vote because they can't.

Show me where Obama literally tells illegal immigrants to vote.

There you go again, losing the credibility game. Tsk, when will you ever quit using the spin to suit you when the facts and your acceptance of them are miles apart? It exposes all who do it. We see through it and the mesmerization by the left's masters . Your favorite bully pulpit is now proving our points so easily it is sad to see you guys crumble so completely.

He asked you to show him, not call him names.
edit on 18-12-2016 by bananasam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Wow.

I'm thankfull for the "party of no" then.

Because, had they NOT said no to all of his plans, most of that list would have happened.

Especially the taking our guns part, that was assured if they had retained control of the Senate and House.

We got screwed by the ACA, that was just the beginning of what the Democrats would have done to us (not FOR us) had the American public not woken up to end their control of the Senate AND the house.

Sometimes the American Electorate can make wise choices, this has been one of those times.

You can't see it, because you're too busy walking the party line.
edit on 18-12-2016 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: CB328
So, now that the Obama administration is almost over we have a great opportunity to review the accuracy and possible intentions of 8 years of conservative attacks and hyperbole on the President. He has been constantly attacked, vilified, insulted and tarnished solely for being different than the conservative stereotype of a leader. Anyways, let's review some of the predictions and accusations that were lobbed at him for their veracity.
Conservatives said Obama would:

1. Take away everyone's guns- false
2. End capitalism- false
3. Outlaw Christianity and install Islam- false
4. Destroy America- false
5. Cause hyperinflation- false
6. Cause another 9-11 in America- false
7. Install a new Fairness Doctrine- FALSE (if he did we wouldn't have fake news everywhere)

Honestly, I can't think of a single prediction made by the right about Obama that was actually true. What we must infer from this is that conservatives are either really deluded, or really dishonest. I think we can safely conclude that it's the latter, since they haven't learned from their mistakes over 8 entire years.

We were right that he sucked.

Thank the Lord there were some checks and balances!

This was exactly what I was thinking when I read this OP. Everything he posted about in his OP is exactly what Obama would have done if he could have done, but thankfully the founders of this great country knew how to set it up so that it would take nearly an act of God to overthrow it. He has nearly destroyed the principles this country was founded on, but now we have a chance with Trump to rectify Obama's destruction.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

If true, then why haven't you backed up your list of claimed "lies?"
Quotes and sources. You know, it's you who are responsible.

Harte

Which lies are those??? If I said something that isn't true on here it's already documented here and it's not like I can deny saying it now can I??? So if there is something specific you're talking about then point it out. Otherwise I don't know what you're talking about.

Ooookay...

2. End capitalism- false
7. Install a new Fairness Doctrine- FALSE (if he did we wouldn't have fake news everywhere)

Quotes and sources. You can't get away with straw man arguments here.

Harte

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

What???

Are you talking about the OP??? I didn't write that.

What are you talking about?? You're not making sense. I asked you to point out what lies you're talking about and you quote the OP which I didn't write. So what are you talking about??

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Russia apparently put out those arguments.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
So, now that the Obama administration is almost over we have a great opportunity to review the accuracy and possible intentions of 8 years of conservative attacks and hyperbole on the President. He has been constantly attacked, vilified, insulted and tarnished solely for being different than the conservative stereotype of a leader. Anyways, let's review some of the predictions and accusations that were lobbed at him for their veracity.

2. End capitalism- false

Honestly, I can't think of a single prediction made by the right about Obama that was actually true. What we must infer from this is that conservatives are either really deluded, or really dishonest. I think we can safely conclude that it's the latter, since they haven't learned from their mistakes over 8 entire years.

You're implying the left is honest, without guile, agenda or misinforming or flat out lying?

Don't delude yourself - all politicians lie...and to align with one or the other thinking they are somehow more benevolent than the other is quite frankly laughable.

We elect them to represent us, they ALL mistakenly think we elect them to rule us...Dems are no better and in fact quite the same, they're just more crafty at how they word things.

Want a Gov't that will represent us? We need term limits and restrictions on ALL politicians...

Tired of the 'left vs. right' - there's no such thing, pay attention and you'll see it clear as day. Both are distractions...."globalism" is real and just a more gently worded description for Marxism or the like.

For me, I'd rather have a representative tell it flat out or with less tact than have a silver-tounged proven liar piss on my leg, tell me it's rain and then tax me for it while putting restrictions on the methods of clean up I can use to solve the problem THEY created... #MiddleFingersUp

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Ohh Boy

this Thread is Hilarious
( getting the Pop Corn Out )

a Red Hat vs Blue Hat .. Scenario

even though its the Same Cloth

just a different Color

We all should have a Problem
IF .... A
Democrat or Republican Tries to Spin a
Change of the Constitution...
for Religious or Company Greedy Control
and for any other Reason..

This isn't Animal Farm ..

edit on 02016SundayfAmerica/Chicago12352 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

That's because the mid terms STOPPED you.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Have you been reading ats for the last 8 years?.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
those of us on the left have to realize that in ATS political forums nothing we say will be believed as being true. the right here don't care if you cite any type of actual data. the right controls the entire federal government and the majority of state governments and thus all arguments from the left are simply dismissed regardless of logic or critical-thinking.

the right have been biting at the bit for decades, to reverse all programs and agencies set up by Roosevelt in the 30's and 40's to help the poor and middle class, and civil rights legislation to help stem racism and bigotry, enacted in the 60's by Johnson...they have their moment in time, and they will screw anyone that isn't wealthy and/or prosperous.
1...environmental protections...gone
2...wage and worker protection...gone
3...affordable healthcare...gone
4...affordable college education...gone
5...social security and medicare...will be empty shells

on the other hand
1...80% of proposed tax cuts going to the wealthiest
2...massive corporate tax cuts
3...tens of thousands of government jobs...gone
4...billions of tax dollars going to for-profit schools
5...regulations protecting the public from big business...gone

edit on 18-12-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Everything on your list IS actually true, but you just can't see it because of your blind devotion

Holy #! I Just checked my gun safe and you are right!!!!

That bastard Obama secretly snuck into everyone's home and took all our guns away !!!!

Your post is ridiculous..it makes the lizard people conspiracies sound solid...the rights credibility is spent, they accused Obama of being a secret Islam terrorist...predict apocalypse ..and were proven to be insanely full of BS by every measure and then you folks elected an emotionally retarded, over grown Oompa Loompa that works for Putin. Can't wait for the climax of the dumpster fire...I think the finale involves trials, shame and impeachment in the next 3 years..let's see how MY prediction turns out.

I would bet you laughed when Obama's Illegal "Fast and Furious" operation caused the death of Brian Terry a federal border services officer, and hoped for more people to die as well.

You mean the gun walking operation that started in 2006 under the bush Admin and which was shut down in 2011 under Obama when the AZ field offices operation was exposed? Why would you think agent Terry's death was funny? And how does that mean that Obama took everyone's guns away like you idiotically claimed?

Feigning ignorance changes nothing and you sir, are feigning ignorance to promote your failed ideology. You know the one where everything the POTUS says about the health care and the wishes he made publicly to take guns proven, you think he didn't really mean . In your mind, it appears you think us fools for noticing what he is literally saying in public.

Please tell me where he said he wanted to take away everyones guns and abolish the 2nd amendment?

Just one video..One transcript..one link..please

Cuz I can sure as shinola show at tonnage on links where the right wing repeated that lie endlessly along with a massive amount of other crazy crap.

These facts that you ignore blatantly

I honestly am beginning to believe it is not dishonesty for some...Is it possible you do not know the definition of "facts"??

If so that's cool...but it's a word worth investigating.

So, far the lies on the left have made me vote right when i have been moderate.

No idea what you are or how you voted...but if you think it is the left that lied to you the past 18 months...you might live in reverso world.

The RINO's on the right made me seek Libertarian/Tea Party people who were NOT establishment goons...

SO...You say you were a moderate?...Who thinks the regular GOP are RINO's and SOME of the TP are too?

What color is the sky in your world?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

You forgot the FEMA camps buddy.

Oh crap there's a bunch of FEMA guys at my door. I'll be right back.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: ksiezyc

Have you been reading ats for the last 8 years?.

Let's give some ATS thread examples..

2009: Gun confiscation - How it will be done
www.abovetopsecret.com...

2013: DOJ Memo: Outlaw and Confiscate All Guns

2011: Obama's Secret Plot To Bring 100 Million Muslims to the U.S.

2012: Massive Obama Conspiracy to Kill the Second Amendment

2013: Obama's Secret Police Force is ready and active - Wake up America here comes the 'new' RRC

Ahhh Eff it...I could spend the next three hours listing the crazy lies of the right the last 8 years..

How about this...a simple excerpt from Pres. Obama's last press conference..

As I was preparing to take office, the unemployment rate was on its way to 10 percent.
Today it is at 4.6 percent, the lowest in nearly a decade.

We've seen the longest streak of job growth on record, and wages have grown faster over the past few years than at any time in the past 40.

When I came into office, 44 million people were uninsured.

Today we have covered more than 20 million of them.

For the first time in our history, more than 90 percent of Americans are insured.

In fact, yesterday was the biggest day ever for health care.gov, more than 670,000 Americans signed up to get covered, and more are signing up by the day.

We've cut our dependence on foreign oil by more than half,
doubled production of renewable energy,
enacted the most sweeping reforms since FDR to protect consumers and prevent a crisis on Wall Street from punishing main street ever again.

None of these actions stifled growth as critics are predicted. Instead, the stock market has nearly tripled.

Since I signed Obamacare into law, our businesses have added more than 15 million new jobs, and the economy undoubtedly more durable than it was in the days when we relied on oil from unstable nations and banks took risky bets with your money.

Add it all up, and last year the poverty rate fell at the fastest rate in almost 50 years,
while the median household income grew at the fastest rate on record.
In fact, income gains were actually larger for households at the bottom and the middle than for those at the top.

And we have done all this while cutting our deficits by nearly two-thirds,
and protecting vital investments that grow the middle class.

In foreign policy, when I came into office we were in the midst of two wars.
Now nearly 180,000 troops are down to 15,000.

Bin Laden, rather than being at large, has been taken off the battlefield, along with thousands of other terrorists.

Over the past eight years no foreign terrorist organization has successfully executed an attack on our homeland that was directed from overseas.

Just a sampling...

Tell me where he lied?

Conversely...Only 4% of Trump's statements have been rated as True by politifact and 69% of Trump's statements have been rated False, mostly false or "pants-on-fire" absolute BS.
www.politifact.com...

Hell ...just yesterday Trump repeated AGAIN a completely fake claim of " I don’t know if you know this because the press never talks about it, is the highest it’s been, think of this, in 45 years."

COMPLETE and UTTER BS
www.factcheck.org...

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I don't understand the gate towards obama tbh on paper he has been a very good president considering what he inherited. Many ATS members hated him from day one...I wonder why?.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

"considering what he inherited" is never a defense. Every president inherited bad things essentially. Especially looking at Lincoln and the post Lincoln presidents.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join