It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lies of the Right

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

If THE next president follows the current national strategy without rearming the military,you're right.
If Trump actually abandons Democracy building then NOT really.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: CB328

Everything on your list IS actually true, but you just can't see it because of your blind devotion

Holy #! I Just checked my gun safe and you are right!!!!

That bastard Obama secretly snuck into everyone's home and took all our guns away !!!!

Your post is ridiculous..it makes the lizard people conspiracies sound solid...the rights credibility is spent, they accused Obama of being a secret Islam terrorist...predict apocalypse ..and were proven to be insanely full of BS by every measure and then you folks elected an emotionally retarded, over grown Oompa Loompa that works for Putin. Can't wait for the climax of the dumpster fire...I think the finale involves trials, shame and impeachment in the next 3 years..let's see how MY prediction turns out.

I would bet you laughed when Obama's Illegal "Fast and Furious" operation caused the death of Brian Terry a federal border services officer, and hoped for more people to die as well.

And after the carnage just say it was lizard people conspiracy.
The problem and only reason Obama has FAILED to take away as many guns as he had hoped is because of his plans being exposed before most could bear any fruit.

And when they have born fruit, good people have died. But go ahead and defend Obama some more. It really does suit your spiritual bankruptcy.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Obama and Hilldog lied about Libya and the four American that lost their lives. Obama and Hilldog lied about her home server that was hacked by several countries. CIA field agent's were put at risk. Back to Libya, all those weapons that were sent to Syria per Hilldog's instruction made their way to ISIS. Libya and Syria are a disaster and thousands of people have died because of a failed Obama foreign policy. A plan to arm people with unknown motives and a 2000 years history of lying to infidel is crazy.

Now, the domestic problems, Obamacare a financial disaster, over 93 million not working, a divided country and a 20 trillion debt. During the last 8 years the large banks are still to big to fail and interest rates were kept at zero to keep the economy going. GDP has had zero growth and taxpayer have spend millions on alternative power sources.

I hope you see the truth around March 2017.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: GreyScale

Ah yes of course. I mean hell, maybe one or two actually were said by the right, but most I don't believe. Fact of the matter is Obama was a terrible president, but I still think he's a good man and father.

The poster right below makes a good point. Never mind me.

He might be a "good father" but I don't see how a "good man" would do what he has done to the country he was supposed to be Commander in Chief of.... in other words... as anti American as he is, he cannot be considered a good man for having betrayed the best interests of America

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Looks like I chimed in a little late.

Can somebody explain to me how this thread got 77 flags?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

He's not anti-American, whatever that even means.

He's just not what you consider an American most likely. But what it means to be "American" is going to differ from person to person anyway. But he's not against America. That's just stupid.

You could say that he didn't always act in ways that you think are best for America but even then you're still just arm chair quarterbacking that whole statement. We have no idea what it was like at that position anyway.

He's obviously done good and bad things during his time but we're all still here and America is doing fine.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Prog solidarnost?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

The left will blame Trump's SUCCESSES on ... what?

Bush?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Probably dupe accounts. It becomes pretty obvious when you notice the majority of topics made in the past 24 hours barely have 10 flags.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Russian hackers.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
dp
edit on 17-12-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Everything on your list IS actually true, but you just can't see it because of your blind devotion

Holy #! I Just checked my gun safe and you are right!!!!

That bastard Obama secretly snuck into everyone's home and took all our guns away !!!!

Your post is ridiculous..it makes the lizard people conspiracies sound solid...the rights credibility is spent, they accused Obama of being a secret Islam terrorist...predict apocalypse ..and were proven to be insanely full of BS by every measure and then you folks elected an emotionally retarded, over grown Oompa Loompa that works for Putin. Can't wait for the climax of the dumpster fire...I think the finale involves trials, shame and impeachment in the next 3 years..let's see how MY prediction turns out.

I would bet you laughed when Obama's Illegal "Fast and Furious" operation caused the death of Brian Terry a federal border services officer, and hoped for more people to die as well.

You mean the gun walking operation that started in 2006 under the bush Admin and which was shut down in 2011 under Obama when the AZ field offices operation was exposed? Why would you think agent Terry's death was funny? And how does that mean that Obama took everyone's guns away like you idiotically claimed?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

He has been constantly attacked, vilified, insulted and tarnished solely for being different than the conservative stereotype of a leader.

If your post is predicated on this biased belief then anything you say about the right is seemingly justified. Not true.

You challenge the voracity of the predictions based on the outcome, not the intent. The fact that he was thwarted does not change the fact that he tried.

1) Take away guns - He has been outspoken on this subject since he days in Chicago. His desire has always been to limit the availability of guns and ammunition. The fact that he failed changes nothing about the accusation. In fact, the manner in which he has attacked the NRA and its members indicates that he did intend to restrict 2nd amendment rights more than he was able to.

2) End capitalism - It lay mortally wounded, but alive. His policy has always been to punish success and reward failure.

3) Outlaw Christianity and install islam - Again, his failure does not indicate his intent. He has openly embraced islam more than Christianity by far. He refuses to even acknowledge islamic terrorism by name. Only now with Trump incoming are people proudly saying Merry Christmas and thrilled at the prospect of doing so.

4) Destroy American - That depends entirely on who you ask and what the criteria are. His absolute destruction of race relations putting us on the brink of civil war just might qualify.

5) Cause hyperinflation - True so far but we still face the lingering effects of his policies.

6) Another 9-11 - That depends. Are you only considering one massive incident or will you entertain a long continuous series of skirmishes all across the nation?

7) A fairness doctrine - This depends entirely on your opinion of what is fair and what is fake. After gaining insight into hillary and her absolutely corrupt campaign, the emails, the lies, the security breaches, the destruction of evidence, and so on, fair and fake becomes a very questionable commodity.

obama was a disaster for this nation. He will go down in history as one of the worst Presidents ever. obamacare ensured that already without even considering all his other failures. The effect he had on race relations, record high unemployment, record high national debt, and so on. The list goes on.
edit on 17-12-2016 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

1. Take away everyone's guns- false - Only because of serious opposition from the Republican congress
2. End capitalism- false - There hasn't been real capitalism since before WWI. What we now exist in is something I prefer to call creditism. You cannot destroy something that no longer exists.
3. Outlaw Christianity and install Islam- false - Definite odd behavior in international support of the Muslim brotherhood. I always felt Obama was an atheist that was an opportunist in regard to religion. If the muslim people could further his agenda then he would allow them.
4. Destroy America- false - not so sure about that one. it certainly is a different place culturally. Most people that study the whole rise to decline to fall nature of cultures would probably admit that the last 8 years have seen more cultural change than any before.
5. Cause hyperinflation- false - He has been lucky he lives in a productive country that has a Federal Reserve that can print money and create wealth that doesn't exist. Had this country been set up like Venezuela, we'd be in the same place they are now.
6. Cause another 9-11 in America- false - Not here, but definitely in Libya and Syria.
7. Install a new Fairness Doctrine- FALSE (if he did we wouldn't have fake news everywhere) - Once again, stopped by a Republican majority congress.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

He's not anti-American, whatever that even means.

He's just not what you consider an American most likely. But what it means to be "American" is going to differ from person to person anyway. But he's not against America. That's just stupid.

You could say that he didn't always act in ways that you think are best for America but even then you're still just arm chair quarterbacking that whole statement. We have no idea what it was like at that position anyway.

He's obviously done good and bad things during his time but we're all still here and America is doing fine.

He himself said hes a citizen of the world. That should tell you whats what. He is an Internationalist, just like all the rest of the cabal. It should be evident to you and everyone else what he has been doing to sabotage American standing by allowing millions of illegals to come in especially Syrian refugees and giving them the resources which should be going to our own Vets, downgrading our military... theres just so much but you refuse to see it. What is the reason your eyes are so blinded?
edit on 17-12-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: GreyScale
However, if they do, are they to blame... or the public for believing it?

Yes. When you make a claim you are responsible for making that claim. If it is true you get credit for it. If it's not then you're still responsible for making it. That's how it works. That is how it's always been and only recently have some people forgot that.

If someone lies or makes a false statement or makes an incorrect statement they are responsible for making it. Who else would be responsible for it???

If true, then why haven't you backed up your list of claimed "lies?"
Quotes and sources. You know, it's you who are responsible.

Harte

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I'm not refusing to see it. I'm just not overreacting the way you are to what I see, that's all. You make mountains out of mole hills whenever Obama or a Democrat does anything that you even slightly disagree with and claim there out to destroy everything. Meanwhile when it's someone you don't have an axe to grind with you most likely wouldn't notice what they're up to until we're all speaking Russian and shackled to the floor of a slave ship.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
It is good to see "correct the record" back at it, earning a little extra holiday income.

So much for all the predictions that ATS political threads would die off November 9.

I guess that was a prediction by media-manipulated fools who were absolutely positive Hillary would win.
edit on 17-12-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Correct.

The .

Record.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

If true, then why haven't you backed up your list of claimed "lies?"
Quotes and sources. You know, it's you who are responsible.

Harte

Which lies are those??? If I said something that isn't true on here it's already documented here and it's not like I can deny saying it now can I??? So if there is something specific you're talking about then point it out. Otherwise I don't know what you're talking about.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join