It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lies of the Right

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Unemployment has not dropped off....unless you are looking exclusively at govt reports which don't count the millions who have dropped off even looking for work... Or the underemployed who can only get part time work due to Obamacare disaster .

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The only reason that every one of your points didn't happen is because WE installed enough power in the House to stop it. And Obama still managed to damage America to the point that Trump will have to spend eight years getting us back to what we once were. I'm not going to argue you point for point because I know the likes of you. It wouldn't matter if God himself said it to you...you would simply deny it.

But here you go in brief. Obama allowed the economy (the real economy) to fall, allowed our status to fade away, did nothing for Americans but take from us, tried to place the minority above the majority and supported Islam while punching Israel and Christianity in the face. And believe me...I could go on for hours.

I'm just glad the POS is on his way out and he has joined my short list of people that when they die...I am throwing a party. Probably with a lot of people. We will drink, party and bask in the death of the most anti-American president ever. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Also they are pushing Sharia Law by allowing millions of refugees and such to dictate terms to us and overrun our borders and be resettled in places even as far north as the smallest towns in Montana. Yea the Left is allowing these people to run
Amok, but how successful that agenda will be we shall see now that we have a real
American Prez elect moving into
Action. I find it amazing when people pretend they are conservative when they clearly are not. In truth I think we still haven't gotten to the bottom of the true damage Valerie Jarrett and Huma Abedin and others have caused us.
edit on 17-12-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Isn't that about international arms trading though??? Everything from small arms to tanks???

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Isn't that about international arms trading though??? Everything from small arms to tanks???

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
The only reason that every one of your points didn't happen is because WE installed enough power in the House to stop it. And Obama still managed to damage America to the point that Trump will have to spend eight years getting us back to what we once were. I'm not going to argue you point for point because I know the likes of you. It wouldn't matter if God himself said it to you...you would simply deny it.

But here you go in brief. Obama allowed the economy (the real economy) to fall, allowed our status to fade away, did nothing for Americans but take from us, tried to place the minority above the majority and supported Islam while punching Israel and Christianity in the face. And believe me...I could go on for hours.

I'm just glad the POS is on his way out and he has joined my short list of people that when they die...I am throwing a party. Probably with a lot of people. We will drink, party and bask in the death of the most anti-American president ever. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

God isn't real and has nothing to do with politics.

For all that you typed, you didn't say much. In summation you're blaming Obama for everything and are now saying its Obama's fault if Trump can't fix it.

Here we go again.

- It's all Bush's fault that Obama couldn't save the nation.

See how #ing stupid that is?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

Also they are pushing Sharia Law by allowing millions of refugees and such to dictate terms to us and overrun our borders and be resettled in places even as far north as the smallest towns in Montana. Yea the Left is allowing these people to run
Amok, but how successful that agenda will be we shall see now that we have a real
American Prez elect moving into
Action. I find it amazing when people pretend they are conservative when they clearly are not. In truth I think we still haven't gotten to the bottom of the true damage Valerie Jarrett and Huma Abedin and others have caused us.

You need to wake up.

People have been crying wolf about Obama and Sharia Law for years.

Where is it? Where are the millions of refugee terrorists?

Ah - let's just move the goalposts year after year after year.

I love logical fallacies.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
You know, employment hasn't been the greatest over the Obama years, but far from the worst and way better than at the end of the Bush admin. Most of the other attacks on Obama are just meaningless hyperbole.

The truth is that conservatives hate him just because, and rather than be honest, since they don't know how, they just make up whatever crap they can to attack him with.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Pushing Sharia Law???? WTF are you talking about??? Where is this happening??? Please tell me because I'd like to know how anyone is Installing Sharia Law anywhere in the US without us knowing about it.

Don't give me some lame rumor or anything either. I want actual evidence of Sharia Law becoming policy in a US city. Seriously.

Because I call BS, BS, BBBBBSSSSSS!!!!! On that.

Think about it for a second. People can't even call someone a N****er or F***got on a twitter post that gets deleted a minute after they post it without the whole world knowing about it that same day and they lose their job for it and are getting slammed on social media and the press for it.

But you're telling me Sharia Law is being implemented in the US by a bunch of Muslims and we don't have proof of it??? Actual proof of it happening, here in the US???? Give me a break man.....Not only would we all know about it, but it would have 10,000 social media videos, and a million snapchats and tweets about it the first day it happened.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
You know, employment hasn't been the greatest over the Obama years, but far from the worst and way better than at the end of the Bush admin. Most of the other attacks on Obama are just meaningless hyperbole.

The truth is that conservatives hate him just because, and rather than be honest, since they don't know how, they just make up whatever crap they can to attack him with.

They refuse to acknowledge any of what you said.

I posted MULTIPLE links that contained MULTIPLE threads of EXACTLY what you proposed in your OP and people just straight up ignored it.

From guns, to Sharia Law, to being the Anti-Christ, to Michelle being a gorilla/man, to Obama being Osama Bin Laden, to Obama being born in Kenya - ALL of these things have been regurgitated by the right wing.

I for one am sick and tired of baseless conspiracy theories and then not owning up to it afterwards, claiming no such things were ever said.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Even worse the way I remember it was employment was kicking along quite well before Bush. Then he gets elected and does nothing for about the first year, but then we're going off to war and jobs tank as does the economy as we're fighting a losing war in the middle east.

Then as Obama comes in having an economy about to totally tank because of the stress of war and then the housing collapse. But he saves that, although basically by screwing the 99% over for the 1%, but still saved it from completely failing. Now things are picking up fairly well again and he's still catching crap for it and Trump will probably come in and loot the whole damn things with his Billionaire class of cutthroat Business elite.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Everything on your list IS actually true, but you just can't see it because of your blind devotion

Holy #! I Just checked my gun safe and you are right!!!!

That bastard Obama secretly snuck into everyone's home and took all our guns away !!!!

Your post is ridiculous..it makes the lizard people conspiracies sound solid...the rights credibility is spent, they accused Obama of being a secret Islam terrorist...predict apocalypse ..and were proven to be insanely full of BS by every measure and then you folks elected an emotionally retarded, over grown Oompa Loompa that works for Putin. Can't wait for the climax of the dumpster fire...I think the finale involves trials, shame and impeachment in the next 3 years..let's see how MY prediction turns out.
edit on 17-12-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Trump is going to send troops to war...or try to..within the first 18 - 24 months...it's the only way he will be able to distract from and excuse his failures....step one..stock your cabinet with military...step two..skip intelligence briefings and then ignore emerging intelligence...like pres GWB did pre 911. Step 3 is a big attack on American Soil...from there ask your Exxon CEO turned sec of state which country has the most promising oil reserves and then order other people's kids to go die for your distraction.

Maybe he will get impeached first though..50 - 50...it will be interesting.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Don't forget Dot Com bubble was never recovered from and changes in banking investment rules leading to housing bubble were due Bill Clintons term.

Bush it has been noted warned congress several times ahead of the crash to reign in sub prime loans.

Just want record to be straight for the lofo's as you assign blame.

Btw, Obama has extended the depression and ensured that any true correction will be extremely painful.

Study Harding's response to 1920-21 depression that had 12% unemployment and 17% contraction in GDP - what he did is way to speedy recovery and market correction.

Obama followed FDR's historical mistakes.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Obama has been largely ineffective.

Here's my analysis at to why

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Obama and the old establishment "elite" and their MSM has become all but irrelevant.

What's interesting is the way they've completely lost the narrative and don't even seem to understand what's really happening.

I used to be an Obama supporter, but now I realize that I was taken in and have come to see straight through the façade, and that's what it is.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Obama is a puppet who does the bidding of those behind the scenes.

So is Trump.

People have a tenuous grasp on how politics work in America.

The President doesn't "call the shots."

Obama was a plant that told the American people what they want to hear so that they'd go back to sleep and let the powers that be do what they've always done.

So is Trump.

All the baseless # that people claimed Obama was going to do was just that - baseless #.

Really can't say I find the right wing to be credible anymore. With that said, the same applies to the left wing.

But alas, the people have spoken: "This time, ITZ gun be diffurent!!1!1!1"

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Your entire post you cited is nothing more than an opinion piece.

You claim that you know "how," Donald Trump ticks.

Well, me too. He's a billionaire conman.

I don't have to back any of it up, either, just like you didn't.

Donald looks pretty good for a 70 year old and a big husky guy too, like me, but he can't be concerned with image, except that of the American people and nation as a whole. It's not about him. It's about all of US, together (how ironic to lift Hillary's slogan), for REAL.

That's why his face is permanently orange.

Trump doesn't care about image?

LOLOLOL his wife is a trophy wife. If we weren't as wealthy as he is she wouldn't want anything to do with him.

How do I know this? Because I "know," what makes Donald tick.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

BAAAAAA,ha,ha,ah,aha,ah YOU ARE funny...
THE man JUST created more war, costing more deaths than Bush EVER did.
THATS what you get putting "Abby Hoffman" in charge of the US government ...DUH.

www.alternet.org...

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: imjack

BAAAAAA,ha,ha,ah,aha,ah YOU ARE funny...
THE man JUST created more war, costing more deaths than Bush EVER did.
THATS what you get putting "Abby Hoffman" in charge of the US government ...DUH.

www.alternet.org...

Our last two presidents, in hindsight, have been exposed to be genocidal tyrants with no recourse regarding the potential blowback and the effects on the American people.

Some people are absolutely convinced that "this time, ITZ gun be diffurent," but anyone who has studied history knows better.

This nation thrives and operates on war. It's what America does. This nation has given Nazi's amnesty and recruited them.

"BUT DIS TIME, ITZ GUN BE DIFFURENT!!!1!1"

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Your entire post you cited is nothing more than an opinion piece.

You claim that you know "how," Donald Trump ticks.

Well, me too. He's a billionaire conman.

I don't have to back any of it up, either, just like you didn't.

Donald looks pretty good for a 70 year old and a big husky guy too, like me, but he can't be concerned with image, except that of the American people and nation as a whole. It's not about him. It's about all of US, together (how ironic to lift Hillary's slogan), for REAL.

That's why his face is permanently orange.

Trump doesn't care about image?

LOLOLOL his wife is a trophy wife. If we weren't as wealthy as he is she wouldn't want anything to do with him.

How do I know this? Because I "know," what makes Donald tick.

There's another side, an authentic and genuine side to Trump that really wants to TRY to do what's best.

I used to be anti-Trump so I know all about it. All sides.

We have to step back and really evaluate carefully, instead of simply operating exclusively on the basis of a prior opinion and/or what the MSM are representing.

Sure many are disappointed with the outcome, but the America spirit is supposed to be indomitable, and here we have so many, like you and Michelle Obama ("hope is gone") and others suggesting that the USA has gone dark and is dead, but your opinion isn't based on a full analysis, imho.

The things I said, while yes, apparently subjective in their interpretations, do have merit I think.

Obama mostly does a lot of posing as President and being cool and an articulate diplomat, and it's looked great, up to a point, but it's not made up of action and of the pursuit of excellent and success and winning in everything.

In spite of Trump's flaws, as far as action and results go, he'll deliver, you watch, while perhaps looking or appearing foolish in the process, but we're measured by the results we deliver, not just by tone, body language and the use of language as a tool.

Obama is and has been highly self-conscious the whole time, but the policy, as a continuation of Bush policy in many ways ie: geopolitical strategy of tension, has been a failure. It didn't work out.

I am convinced that where the Obama administration was image conscious, the Trump Administration will be conscious of one thing, results, and wherever possible, throwing the pirates off the ship and by that I don't mean people of any particular political persuation, but real pirates. Collectivists. Globalists.

edit on 17-12-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join