It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lies of the Right

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+76 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
So, now that the Obama administration is almost over we have a great opportunity to review the accuracy and possible intentions of 8 years of conservative attacks and hyperbole on the President. He has been constantly attacked, vilified, insulted and tarnished solely for being different than the conservative stereotype of a leader. Anyways, let's review some of the predictions and accusations that were lobbed at him for their veracity.
Conservatives said Obama would:

1. Take away everyone's guns- false
2. End capitalism- false
3. Outlaw Christianity and install Islam- false
4. Destroy America- false
5. Cause hyperinflation- false
6. Cause another 9-11 in America- false
7. Install a new Fairness Doctrine- FALSE (if he did we wouldn't have fake news everywhere)

Honestly, I can't think of a single prediction made by the right about Obama that was actually true. What we must infer from this is that conservatives are either really deluded, or really dishonest. I think we can safely conclude that it's the latter, since they haven't learned from their mistakes over 8 entire years.

edit on 16-12-2016 by CB328 because: (no reason given)

+35 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Wow, sources? You're making large accusations of lies I have never heard.
edit on 16-12-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

I wonder if you'll make the same thread after Trump's presidency?

+69 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Back off... liberals don't need sources. Didn't you get the DNC memo?

Anything bad that happened the Russians did. Anything that you don't understand about how great Obama is just reflects the fact that you are a xenophobic racist bigoted sexist. Besides, it's Bush's fault.

If you're not on the left you lie. It's pretty simple.

/sarcasm

To the OP... thank you for posting. Keep doing so, over and over and over and over until your political ideology finally dies.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: GreyScale

Ah yes of course. I mean hell, maybe one or two actually were said by the right, but most I don't believe. Fact of the matter is Obama was a terrible president, but I still think he's a good man and father.

The poster right below makes a good point. Never mind me.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Everything on your list IS actually true, but you just can't see it because of your blind devotion to Obama. Everyone else not caught in that spell can see right through it easily.

Just name one statement that Obama has made to America that is actually true except for the False part at the end..
Start with all the promises he has made and go from there.

edit on 16-12-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I can believe someone would bother posting this, ATS used to be fun...now it your side suck my side is great. Boo, hiss, lame post!

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreyScale

Anything bad that happened the Russians did. Anything that you don't understand about how great Obama is just reflects the fact that you are a xenophobic racist bigoted sexist. Besides, it's Bush's fault.

/sarcasm

To the OP... thank you for posting. Keep doing so, over and over and over and over until your political ideology finally dies.

You can Not deny this wasn't all over fox news for thr Last 8 years.
Trump ans the Republican party will blame all of trumps failures on Obama. Guaranteed.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
So, now that the Obama administration is almost over we have a great opportunity to review the accuracy and possible intentions of 8 years of conservative attacks and hyperbole on the President. He has been constantly attacked, vilified, insulted and tarnished solely for being different than the conservative stereotype of a leader. Anyways, let's review some of the predictions and accusations that were lobbed at him for their veracity.
Conservatives said Obama would:

1. Take away everyone's guns- false
2. End capitalism- false
3. Outlaw Christianity and install Islam- false
4. Destroy America- false
5. Cause hyperinflation- false
6. Cause another 9-11 in America- false
7. Install a new Fairness Doctrine- FALSE (if he did we wouldn't have fake news everywhere)

Honestly, I can't think of a single prediction made by the right about Obama that was actually true. What we must infer from this is that conservatives are either really deluded, or really dishonest. I think we can safely conclude that it's the latter, since they haven't learned from their mistakes over 8 entire years.

We were right that he sucked.

Thank the Lord there were some checks and balances!

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The topic isn't about what promises he made that came true or that he accomplished though.

It's about what the Conservatives claimed he would do.

The list is correct. Even you said so.

But you also claim they also happened but we just can't see it. I'd like you to show how they did happen and we just don't realize it.

BTW, if you can show they did actually happen then that would also answer your question about what he accomplished as well.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Thank God the Republican House that has represented the majority of Citizens since the 2010 elections were successful in stopping the Obama madness.

We don't know how close these agendas were to reality.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

1. Strawman
2. Strawman
3. Strawman
4. Strawman
5. Strawman
6. Strawman
7. Strawman

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

But you also claim they also happened but we just can't see it. I'd like you to show how they did happen and we just don't realize it...

Maybe Mandela?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: plaindoughnut

/sarcasm

Trump ans the Republican party will blame all of trumps failures on Obama. Guaranteed.

I've no idea, since I don't watch Fox News (No cable here.. try it some day!) However, if they do, are they to blame... or the public for believing it? Nice to point out that Obama has a lot of failures that he blamed on the past administration though. The first step in solving a problem is acknowledging that there is one.

edit on 21Fri, 16 Dec 2016 21:30:55 -0600America/Chicago16th2016-12-16T21:30:55-06:00pmFridayAmerica/Chicago by GreyScale because: must not typo...

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Honestly, I can't think of a single prediction made by the right about Obama that was actually true.

They predicted insurance rates would easily double.

link   
Conservative talkers like Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity are rallying their listeners with a very old — and very successful — battle cry, accusing the left of trying to curb their free speech

www.politico.com...

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: plaindoughnut

/sarcasm

Well, NO... Because everything Trump promised so far he has already succeeded in doing. He's already created more real jobs than Obama just because companies are excited by his mandate and how he will keep jobs here, and companies are already anticipating this and announcing these new jobs coming like IBM. And Trump isn't even president at the moment.

The left will blame Trump's SUCCESSES on ... what?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

originally posted by: mOjOm

But you also claim they also happened but we just can't see it. I'd like you to show how they did happen and we just don't realize it...

Maybe Mandela?

Nelson Mandela ?

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
You forgot a few, OP.

Obummer was/is also the Anti-Christ, he's also Osama Bin Laden, his wife is actually a man/gorilla, Obummer is the son of a communist, the list goes on.

As for sources?You people are a joke with your lack of basic search functions.

Obummer is Osama Bin Laden? Let's take a look at ATS search history.

Here are some petty attacks at Michelle.

Trolololololol Obummers gun take mah gunzz!!1!1

Obummer will destroy America? Check.

Obummer will implement Sharia? Check.

There are MULTIPLE threads regarding each - and I provided my fair diligence of citations.

Come at me with the usual partisan drivel and BS - I, too, cannot stand the globalist cocksucker but let's not play coy or pull the innocence card here.

I'm not even going to bother linking the MULTIPLE assassination threads/topics (not on ATS) because of its tastelessness.

Get a grip on reality, FFS.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Don't forget Obama was gonna put everyone in FEMA camps, right Alex Jones?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

However, if they do, are they to blame... or the public for believing it?

Yes. When you make a claim you are responsible for making that claim. If it is true you get credit for it. If it's not then you're still responsible for making it. That's how it works. That is how it's always been and only recently have some people forgot that.

If someone lies or makes a false statement or makes an incorrect statement they are responsible for making it. Who else would be responsible for it???

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join