It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-BREAKING- FBI backs CIA view that Russia intervened to help Trump win

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

There's no national popular vote.

3 million votes in California only means Clinton won California.

Attempting to subvert a fair election with false accusations is an attempt to grab power by illegal means. You don't think people would react positively to that do you?

You need a lesson in civics.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Attempting to subvert a fair election with false accusations is an attempt to grab power by illegal means.

Holy # if that was true Trumps entire campaign would be in prison. Ted Cruzs father killing Kennedy?

Your posts are getting more ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Man, each and every bit of right-wing fake news churned out over the last 30 years has added up to this travesty of a power grab you call an election.

Not saying the left is perfect. But you guys have radicalized yourselves. Now you're high on victory and gorging yourselves on Ill-gotten power. You ought to be ashamed.

edit on 131Monday000000America/ChicagoDec000000MondayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

What the f are you going on about?

Did you just admit that these accusations are false?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Yes indeed. The Russians did the USA a YUGE favor!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

What the f are you going on about?

Did you just admit that these accusations are false?

Take your crazy up with the FBI, CIA, NDI..

But yes..I trust them more than trumps defensive brain dumps on his twitter feed

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

So the same group of people you derided as bad a few years ago for spying on American citizens without a warrant?

Really?

You know what political religion gets you?

Your very own HYPOCRITE of the YEAR plaque.

You do know your posting history is there for all to see right?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Because the NSA unconstitutionally collected info on Americans a few years ago..does not mean the CIA and FBI are faking a mountain of evidence regarding the Russians hacking the DNC..much of which has been independently verified by a dozen different private cyber security firms. ..even crowdstrike who handled cyber security for the Trump campaign.

Not sure what goes on where you conflate those two radicly different issues across time, space, agencies, and subject matter?? But pretty sure it's a continuation of crazy nonsense.

edit on 19-12-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

No one has presented any evidence for this conspiracy theory liberals tried to use to delegitimize the election.

The only craziness is their attempt to undermine a fair election because it didn't work out the way they wanted.

People like you are cheering it on. Well, now the deal is sealed. You can stop your crying now.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

People like you are cheering it on. Well, now the deal is sealed. You can stop your crying now.

Holy crap. You think like Trump...like facts only matter relevant to your personal aims.

The Russians hacking us political org's and weaponizing that data and attempting to influence a US election is a different issue....a MUCH BIGGER issue than Trump.

I don't even think the Russian hacking was the reason Clinton lost.

It is VERY Telling with Trump and Trumpites that national security breeches and interference in our elections appear to only be relevant in the context of Does it help Trump or not?

Eff No...what a giant rotten head stuffed with ego Trump has...and it is contagious to his minions. Just wow..

Yes...the Russians conducted a cyber campaign including hacks and leaks to damage Clinton and help the Putin loving Trump. Did it tilt the scales? Don't know..probably not..doesn't matter...we are talking about the integrity of the US elections.

Roger Stone...mouthed off about the coming Podesta leaks before they happened. Carter Page met with Russian intelligence in July a week before the leaks and purportedly discussed Trump lifting US sanctions.. if I was FBI I would have questions there..both of them Trump advisors.

Maybe Trump knew...maybe not. Maybe it effected the election outcome or maybe not..maybe Clinton was just a really bad candidate for the dems to field. ....but eff how bizzare that you think the US Gov should not care anymore about the Russians trying to interfere in a US presidential election.like the orange Oompa Loompas election is all that matters...I get that trumps giant head thinks that way..disappointing to see you ape his bizzare narcissistic view of US security and interests.
edit on 19-12-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

It is VERY Telling with Trump and Trumpites that national security breeches and interference in our elections appear to only be relevant in the context of Does it help Trump or not?

Prove it or shut up. The lot of you.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

No one has presented any evidence for this conspiracy theory liberals tried to use to delegitimize the election.

The simple fact that the intelligence community is unanimous is good reason to give them the benefit of the doubt, at the very least.

The only craziness is their attempt to undermine a fair election because it didn't work out the way they wanted.

No no trump is in. Until impeached or voted out or assassinated by someone.

All I want is bipartisan cyber security for the US and a two-party system strong enough to provide checks & balances. I want the right-wing to tell trump they will turn on him if he betrays the constitution.

edit on 210Monday000000America/ChicagoDec000000MondayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

The simple fact that the intelligence community is unanimous is good reason to give them the benefit of the doubt, at the very least.

They were pretty unanimous on Iraq's WMD too.

No no trump is in. Until impeached or voted out or assassinated by someone. All I want is bipartisan cyber security, and a two-party system strong enough to provide checks & balances. I want the right-wing to tell trump they will turn on him if he betrays the constitution.

I said I would wait 6 weeks after inauguration before trashing the guy...I already broke that promise with some of his anti-science appointments.

But at the end of the day I'm willing to give the guy a chance.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

They were pretty unanimous on Iraq's WMD too.

The opposite ..vice news got the original CIA wmd report last year vi FOIA and it turns out the report was full of qualifiers explaining the intelligence was unreliable..the bush admin took what they liked and bsed the rest. If you can't find I can link it for you tomorrow when I am not thumbing it out.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

That wmd line is a cop-out and you have to know it, deep down somewhere.

This election has left a trail of discarded cop-outs in its wake.

On the left too I'm sure.

Stuck with trump for a bit but we are not going to let him turn this into a one-party system in a global corporate oligarchy of right-wing one party systems. Talk about a dystopia.

edit on 220Monday000000America/ChicagoDec000000MondayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Stuck with trump for a bit but we are not going to let him turn this into a one-party system in a global corporate oligarchy of right-wing one party systems.

I'm sure that will happen.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Stuck with trump for a bit but we are not going to let him turn this into a one-party system in a global corporate oligarchy of right-wing one party systems.

I'm sure that will happen.

If you're being sarcastic it's lost on me.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Stuck with trump for a bit but we are not going to let him turn this into a one-party system in a global corporate oligarchy of right-wing one party systems. Talk about a dystopia.

It's already in place. Look at Trumps cabinet and advisers; if that's not the beginnings of a fascist state, what is?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Do you even know what fascism is?

Ask Bernie Sanders. The DNC gave him one hell of a lesson on it.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
NOT SURE if this has been seen or read on this thread but this happened earlier this month, this is all the proof you need don't you think??? All you have to do is READ and do your OWN research and you'll find the answers you're looking for. We are living in the age of information, information has never been so easily available before you must do your own research. Stop getting spoon fed information YOU get to choose what you want and don't want to eat.

All 10 Election Hacks Inside the US in Georgia Have Been Tracked to DHS — NOT RUSSIA
"Late breaking developments have emerged in the case of Georgia vs. The Department of Homeland Security. As Claire Bernish of The Free Thought Project reported on December 9th, Georgia’s secretary of State Brian Kemp penned a letter to DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson, asking the director if he was aware that DHS had attempted to hack into the server hosting the state’s voter registration database, and if so, why was DHS doing so. Today it was revealed that not only did DHS attempt to penetrate GA’s firewall once, but it had in fact attempted to do so a total of 10 times."
Read more at thefreethoughtproject.com...

thoughts on this?? thefreethoughtproject.com...
OR
theantimedia.org...
edit on 20-12-2016 by kS670748 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join