It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-BREAKING- FBI backs CIA view that Russia intervened to help Trump win

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: muse7

Screw the FBI. I lost all respect for them after this election. The CIA, is full of similar assholes.

They can all go to hell.

I almost want the worst to happen so we can just sort them all out.

The FBI should have charged Hillary as they would have with 300 million other Americans for the same actions, so no respect there. The CIA skills are to over throw Governments, that is what they do, so it seems funny this comes out now as to say this helped Trump and it was the Russians when so many other sources say otherwise.

In the end maybe they did, maybe they tried to hack both parties and were only successful with the democrats, we already know the democrats can't understand cyber security.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I know right?

Its all so absurd. Just provide the evidence in a way that it can be verified.

If there is none then shut up.

Also, lol, it was probably a disgruntled ex CIA guy, or group that did the deed.

Why they try to save face at this point is beyond me. Who do they think they are fooling?

edit on 12 18 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Also, lol, it was probably a disgruntled ex CIA guy, or group that did the deed.

Why they try to save face at this point is beyond me. Who do they think they are fooling?

Wikileaks is saying it was all internal and have asked for the evidence too. Better yet I would say a salty "Feel the Bern " Democrat did it that had physical ability to get the emails.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
With the blatant and criminally negligent way Hillary abused classified and top secret SAP material, being so deeply criminal with total disregard, and even pompous disdain for all legal protocols regarding all that classified information, should mean she is put behind bars for at least 200 years.
Obama also knew about the server and lied to congress and is also guilty of aiding and abetting everything about the insecure private server, and perjury, all felonies.

Our own military is now constitutionally authorized and duty bound by oath to commandeer the White House and drag the deplorable out in leg irons, and the same for Hillary Clinton! Enough is enough.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Um! remember that obama has a law that he can use what ever propaganda he likes.
So they can lie as much as the like.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Satire:

edit on 18-12-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
What exactly did russia do? Can anyone tell me that? Wikileaks has said their source was not a state actor but disillusioned bernie bros in the democrat party. The only russian hack that I can think of was back in 2015, when guccifer released the oppo research on trump.

So what did the russians hack, what did they peddle as news that was fake? What in the world are we so concerned about Russia for? Where's the evidence we should be concerned about Russia???

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I don't know why i have to keep reminding people ...It was Obama who made an open mike promise to Putin, so why would Putin help Trump. This is just being pushed because people are gullible enough to believe it and none of the shenanigans the Democrats tried during the election worked because Americans want a non politician to clean house.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Why is this all 'officials say' and 'sources say'?

Until someone ACTUALLY says something, then there is no evidence. The only real evidence we have of foreign powers influencing the election are China, Saudi Arabia, Britain, Mexico and Canada - all in favour of Hillary Clinton. Russia could be said to have been influencing for Trump by the same measure. But there measure is foreign leaders speaking up and either praising or criticising a candidate, not hacking. Mexico are the only country we know that has gone further, using their media channels and local communities in the US to try and push for citizenship in as many cases as possible to enable a vote for more Mexicans.

Now, lets make the assumption that there really IS conclusive evidence. So what? Russia pounded on Clinton and revealed who she was to the American people. Tough luck. The information they brought to light, if they did it, was correct. Russia saved America.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
Satire:

Bad news for Democrats if true. That will be millions of votes less each election for them. No more cheating. He now has the full mandate to tighten up elections, given to him by Democrats.

edit on 19/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

And that is exactly what is happening here. Let's read between the lines, shall we? Trump is quoted by numerous MSM sources as saying that his foreign policies include not toppling foreign governments which is CIA's JOB. That's what they do. NSA and fifteen other Intel acronyms handle the safety & security of the US. So, Trump is threatening CIA with an obvious risk of losing funding. Then, you have CIA and Comey working together. Comey, who completely # up and pissed off BOTH Clinton and Trump. Clinton from reopening the case or speaking publicly about it at all and Trump by not pushing harder for criminal charges.

The fact is only upstream has the ability to determine, in real time, exactly what is occurring on the internet. That is an NSA product not CIA. It isn't like CIA and NSA are sharing secrets. CIA is a leaky boat and minus Snowden, NSA is solid. I doubt the NSA trusts Intelligence at all. So, I refuse to believe anything CIA or FBI says actually happened. I believe the NSA and where are they? Quiet af. Their silence speaks volumes, too.

The Russians didn't hack anything. I feel it was an interior issue in the FBI. I feel that certain agents leaked it to Wikileaks to make Hillary pay for what Comey refused to do. Bc HRC got to Comey. That's absolutely certain.

I hope CIA gets their funding dramatically reduced. I blame them for 9/11. All of their bs messing around with populations and control in other countries. Side agendas that help CIA but not our country and I also feel that CIA are a bunch of traitors hiding beneath secrecy to continue the BS they do to other countries. It isn't like we need them. There are 17 intelligence acronyms in our security apparatus. Good riddance.

edit on 19-12-2016 by ColdChillin because: Basic math

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: muse7

You people keep flirting with civil war with your Russian conspiracy theories.

Be careful what you ask for.

Defending US sovereignty is not flirting.

If it ever comes down to Putin's pet oompa-loompa trying to go full-tyrant, then it will be a war well worth fighting.

Russia indisputably conducted a cyber campaign aimed at getting the incompetent and easily manipulated orange oaf elected.

If he colluded with a foreign government to aid in his election, then he is guilty of high crimes and treason.

If not...then we still need to understand fully the extent to which Russia hacked...Reports are that they also hacked RNC and GOP members of Congress...seeing as they did not release those emails, I want to know if there is any compromising data they are reserving to get members of congress on board with the new Russian-Love agenda trump wants to roll out.

Don't care if you like it or not...Not your country...all of ours..and the majority of this country didn't vote for the menace.
edit on 19-12-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

and yet the FBI director and now the AG have said there is no evidence to support the lie Russia put its thumb on the scales for Trump.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

and yet the FBI director and now the AG have said there is no evidence to support the lie Russia put its thumb on the scales for Trump.

That is precisely the opposite of the truth..

Links please?

Here...I'll show you mine..

FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. have backed a CIA assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump win the presidency, according to U.S. officials.

Comey’s support for the CIA’s conclusion suggests that the leaders of the three agencies are in agreement on Russian intentions, contrary to suggestions by some lawmakers that the FBI disagreed with the CIA.

“Earlier this week, I met separately with (Director) FBI James Comey and DNI Jim Clapper, and there is strong consensus among us on the scope, nature, and intent of Russian interference in our presidential election,” CIA Director John Brennan said in a message to the agency’s workforce, according to U.S. officials who have seen the message.

townhall.com...

FBI in agreement with CIA that Russia aimed to help Trump win White House
www.washingtonpost.com... -eac61c0ef74d_story.html?utm_term=.4094ab90ce66

FBI accepts CIA conclusion that Russians hacked to help Trump
www.usatoday.com...
edit on 19-12-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Loretta Lynch Drops Election Hacking Bombshell! Obama is PISSED!!

Attorney General Loretta Lynch admitted Thursday at a Politico event that there was no evidence that the Russians compromised U.S. electoral systems.

“Fortunately we didn’t see the sort of technical interference that I know people had concerns about, also, in terms of voting machines and the like,” Lynch said, according to a partial transcript of the event by RealClearPolitics.

The attorney general spoke about the investigation and the information given to the public.

“There’s a number of things we do, some of which we talk about publicly, some that we don’t talk about publicly, in terms of investigation and the responses that we have,” she explained. “This was a grave concern to us, so we began in the summer to look at what we could say publicly about this issue, and that is why you saw the intelligence community release its report in October, before the election.”

click link for article.

Loretta Lynch: We Didn't See Any "Technical Interference" From Russia In The Election

Yeah the articles by the NewYork Times and Washington post cite unnamed sources and the FBI refused to comment on the articles. They also state its coming from the CIA and not the other 2 agencies (FBI / DNI).
edit on 19-12-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I know you aren't confused...cuz we sorted this out in the last thread...

You are trying to conflate the fact that none of the "TECHNICAL SYSTEMS" wer hacked (Voting Machines and Tabulation Devices) with the fact that the FBI, CIA, NDI, AG et al now agree that Russia hacked into DNC email and leaked them in order to help Trump win.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

No they arent all saying that. As I pointed out the article claims the FBI / DNI agree however they are refusing comment.

Only the CIA is claiming that.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

It doesnt matter now. trump has it locked officially now.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join