It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's the conspiracy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

You're right about that, that's part of what needs to be done

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Droogie

Where's the conspiracy?

Good point great post!

Here are my 2 euro cents....

Well short answer , not here , not here anymore. Needless to say that I'm very disappointed in this site. This site has had it's peek and now it's reaching the bottom very fast. I WAS here for the UFO's. Now I'm here just to see how much it degenerates into a cheesy political forum. This year after being a long time lurker I finally decided to post my 2 cents about the UFO subject. This was a great mistake because as turned out ATS is not an open minded site any more. Shills on my ass and after 2 weeks of nonsensical verbal harrasing I decided not to post anything anymore (only story's now). I guess most better and more professional posters than I got the same treatment... and left the building a long time ago

And a week ago another great disappointment... ATS doesn't serve pizzagate any more which has a very substantial base of truth... That kind of made me think. With all the CT's on ATS why on earth did they draw the line there ? Why not on Alien abductions or Nazi UFO's ? For me the answer is obvious because if any CT becomes more than an abstract Idea could actually change things and ... could also threathen the continuety of the revenue of this mega site. So as a rule of thumb any ct is welcome as long it doesn't kick ass stays abstract and repeats lame ass memes ...

Kerry on the southpole day before elections I love to share the connections. Covert humanlike civilizations on earth since the dawn of mankind. I love to share my findings but why ? if every treath ends in a pissing contest with lame ass skeptics and no new insights whatsoever....

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Kadagraks
Depends on the content of the thread. There are various reasons, but to give a general answer: going against T&C's.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

if T&C's is Terms and Conditions, must warn we, me not breake them. It was a rant for crying out loud! No individual or peacefull group aimed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join