It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brilliant Light Power Achieves Self-Sustaining Reaction

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MuonToGluon
a reply to: AnarchoCapitalist

Why don't you just say your machine? Its pretty obvious you are a part of this project.

I doubt that. I think the Soviet term "useful idiot" is more applicable.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 17-12-2016 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnarchoCapitalist
a reply to: TerryDon79

I don't believe in doing due diligence when it comes to research or responding on internet forums. I just go with what everyone else says.

It'll be believable when he publishes every last detail on how to replicate that, AND multiple replications in no way connected with BLP occur.

Until then, hogwash.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Mills actually had his device validated by three separate university labs...

Were these the ones you posted on a year or so back where Mills' crew ran a rig they provided by themselves at some minor uni?

Or were there, you know, actual replications where Mills hands you a set of specs and various uninterested major university grad students actually build their own with no 'help' from BLP, and they work?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

oh wow - more flickering lights

but hey - serious questions :

1 - can we have primary sources for any stements from CT and or Masimo

if you cannot comprehend why this is important - than kill yourself now

2 - do you know what a prototype is ????

i only ask - because the claim that CT has been contracted to devlope a prototype - is TBH baffling

lastly - any evidence that any of the targets claimed in your OP have been met

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

You flat out say what you think without sugar coating it, I like you.

I would like an answer to those questions as well, they are very very important.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

You flat out say what you think without sugar coating it, I like you.

I would like an answer to those questions as well, they are very very important.

This is how I know you guys never bother to actually look into anything before making your prognostications of fraud.

John DeCarlo of Columbia Tech discusses how their applied engineering team is working with BrLP on the prototype of the reactor assembly, as well as helping plan for mass production.

Brad Siskavich of Masimo Semiconductor discusses their work on the photovoltaic cells that will produce power from the SunCell reactor.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

you really dont know what a primary source is - do you ?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

you really dont know what a primary source is - do you ?

Apparently you don't.

According to Wiki: In the study of history as an academic discipline, a primary source (also called original source or evidence) is an artifact, a document, diary, manuscript, autobiography, a recording, or other source of information that was created at the time under study. It serves as an original source of information about the topic. Similar definitions can be used in library science, and other areas of scholarship, although different fields have somewhat different definitions. In journalism, a primary source can be a person with direct knowledge of a situation, or a document written by such a person.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

yes - i actually do - and you know EXACTLY what i am asking for - evasive dishonesty noted

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

yes - i actually do - and you know EXACTLY what i am asking for - evasive dishonesty noted

I truly don't know what the hell you are asking for.

I literally provided lectures directly from the engineers of two separate firms that are working on BrLP's product launch. I don't know how I can get any more "primary" than that.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

you know exactly what i am asking for - because we have been at this point before

but if you want to play your evasive dishonest little game - fine

i want to see an announcement on the CT or masimo sites

ct just blogeed thier " crazy golf " day - that was obviously more important than the alledged " new contract "

oh and bonus question :

Estacado Energy Services _ WHERE ARE THEY NOW ?
edit on 17-12-2016 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Difference is that it WORKS, and that is not a scam because it DOES work, the data is provided and can be read, and yet your little magical van box that provides free energy does squat with no proof and no data sets provided.

Again, I totally agree with you. MIlls device actually works for an indefinite period of time, rather than blowing up after 102 seconds. Mills actually had his device validated by three separate university labs instead of the self-reporting nonsense we get out of China in regards to their tokamak.

You are hilarious, almost every reply you have posted you have deliberately taken the poster out of context and chopped the quote hahaha
edit on 17/12/2016 by constant_thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I doubt there are PV cells efficient enough to capture all that "light" in such a small area or else I would have them on my roof.

Or certainly Lockheed Martin would have move MW coming off that car park roof.

So has this guy teamed up with someone who is creating PV panels better than any of the major power companies?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

you know exactly what i am asking for - because we have been at this point before

ct just blogeed thier " crazy golf " day - that was obviously more important than the alledged " new contract "

oh and bonus question :

LOL

Holy conspiracy theorist batman!

It's not like the lecturer's posted their contact info.

It's not like you couldn't call them up right now and ask them if they are working on a project for BrLP.

It's not like you can't see who the publicly registered board members are for BrLP.

Would you like me to come over to your house and help you wipe after you poo as well?

I know writing an email or picking up the phone to verify something is super hard to do, but God willing, we can get through this difficult journey together.

Oh look, here's a picture of John DeCarlo at Columbia Tech. Amazingly he looks exactly like the guy in the video I posted! I'm in utter shock.

www.coghlincompanies.com...

Here's an obvious impostor fake LinkedIn account for Brad Siskavich. Obviously this was created by BrLP as part of their evil plot to steal money from millionaire private investors.

www.linkedin.com...

edit on 12/17/2016 by AnarchoCapitalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

oh and bonus question :

LOL

Holy conspiracy theorist batman!

It's not like the lecturer's posted their contact info.

It's not like you couldn't call them up right now and ask them if they are working on a project for BrLP.

It's not like you can't see who the publicly registered board members are for BrLP.

Would you like me to come over to your house and help you wipe after you poo as well?

I know writing an email or picking up the phone to verify something is super hard to do, but God willing, we can get through this difficult journey together.

Oh look, here's a picture of John DeCarlo at Columbia Tech. Amazingly he looks exactly like the guy in the video I posted! I'm in utter shock.

www.coghlincompanies.com...

Here's an obvious impostor fake LinkedIn account for Brad Siskavich. Obviously this was created by BrLP as part of their evil plot to steal money from millionaire private investors.

www.linkedin.com...

He made it clear what he asked and wanted! You just wrote up a bunch of junk not partly related to what he asked.

Answer the damn question you manipulative scamming fool!
edit on 17-12-2016 by MuonToGluon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

He made it clear! He made it clear! *stamps feet and storms out of room pouting*

That's what losers do when they lose.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

just in case i have not made it abundantly clear in this thread - since OCTOBER 2016 i have been unable to watch youtube vids [ my post history in other threads validates this ]

but in any case - i have ALWAYS asked for 3rd party confirmation of any claim - - but A-C just regurgitates the links back to mills controlled sites and doesnt seem the least bit perturbed that one of the actors alledgedly involved in this project make any mention of it ANYWHERE else

ETA :

as it was ignored :

for 3rd parties wondering " who the hell is Estacado Energy Services . "

they were the LLC that mills had a " commercial contract with " in 2008 that promised commerical applications of mills magic ` within 6 months "

nothing has been heard since - see a pattern ???

edit on 17-12-2016 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

these are new magic PV cells - magic light deserves magic PV cells

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

This is how I know you guys never bother to actually look into anything before making your prognostications of fraud.

I watched both videos. Assume the "Hydrino" is real then both speakers give you the impression they are bringing a product to market.

The problem with the "Hydrino" is it changes the standard model of physics. I'm just a little skeptical this is real. You would think something this fundamental to physics would be discovered many times over. I've been listening to Mills claims for over 10 years now. What's another year of waiting for something real?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join