It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if civil war

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Is that really the choice, or is that what you have decided the outcome of that choice to be?

How are you to know the conclusion, without knowing all the variables?

It's about survival, choosing a side and destroying all who oppose. Is that really a choice someone makes for themselves, or is it only the best choice they are given in a world of lies?

Thousands of years of human history tells the truth. There is no moral high-ground, morality has nothing to do with survival. People make the best of the opportunities they are given, and whatever ideal behavior or ideology you feel people should embody will never occur, ever.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

That's the point of the left wing media, to drive you away from people who identify as Democrat, the same goes for the Democratic and right wing media. You're believing a false narrative, one created by the media and the corporate mouthpieces we call politicians. They're paid to say these things and the media is paid to talk about them so that it drives people away from one another.

They drive the narrative and you are buying into it. Your average person is not that guy being paid to say certain things on TV so stop generalizing half of the population as that lying politician, it's unfair and only exasperates the problem we're dealing with. They want it this way and they want you hating liberals, it serves their divisive goals.
edit on 12/16/2016 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Now you're just trying to rationalize your hypocrisy. It is what it is and you either support it or not. Trying to convince me of why it's ok has nothing to do with it.

You don't need to even tell me which choice you make. You're the one who has to live with it. Plus I'll know which choice you made simply by reading what you post.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

I'm driven away by the people around me who are all leftists. And that isn't an exaggeration. My environment is changing soon and so will that.

So no, I'm not buying any narrative, just seeing what's in front of me.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I'm not rationalizing anything because I don't feel I need to explain myself to anyone let alone some avatar on a computer screen. And there is no hypocrisy. Perhaps a joke, but I've learned some can't take those very well.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

I'm not talking about which side you choose. Who cares about sides.

I'm talking about choosing to support double standards and being hypocritical.

Complaining about what your opposing side is doing while you are also doing the same thing. It's hypocrisy and it always destroys your own integrity to support it.

Choosing to live by double standards is always a fail. Sometimes it may take time to expose it possibly. But it's never a good choice. That's what I'm talking about. Encouraging bad behavior and hypocrisy is never a good choice.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Fine then stop explaining yourself then. I'm not asking you to.

I'm simply trying to remind you of something that you already know but may be choosing to ignore.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

You're being incredibly vague. Likely because there is no point to be made. Whatever, I'd love to sit and chat, but I'll have to give a cheers good bye.

Heh saw the a kissing.
edit on 16-12-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

Brilliant post.

You're right.

Both sides are pushing a narrative on purpose to divide us. It's much easier to achieve their goals if we're fighting each other rather than watching what is happening around us and what they're doing to us. Meanwhile they plunder without any opposition to what they're doing.

They deliver the message enough times and people just take it and run with it and continue that message for them. Brainwashing 101.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Vague??? You mean by telling exactly what I mean at least two or three times?? I don't know how much more clear I can make it.

How about the standard definition this time:

double standard
noun
noun: double standard; plural noun: double standards

a rule or principle that is unfairly applied in different ways to different people or groups.

Not sure what is so difficult to understand.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

What exactly do 'leftists' do to you to make you be driven away? And I don't mean something that 'might' happen, but what has actually happened to you personally by a 'leftist' to make you feel that way? Have they attacked you physically or something?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

cant imagine what it would be like to spend your whole life thinking you live in the worlds best democracy only to find out it was a lie and you instead live in the worlds largest bannana republic

Well you won't have to imagine it because it will be a reality in a few short weeks.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
The only coming Civil War.

All I can say is....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join