It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if civil war

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The only coming Civil War.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Apollumi

Are you a conservative? Did you support Trump? Because the only people I see who speak of another American Civil War are conservatives. They are obsessed with it to the point that I think that's exactly what they want. They want to use their guns to kill fellow Americans because of partisan politics.

How un-American.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

So what, people are always pissed off and angry.

The fact is to have a war you must have defined opposing forces. You must have some kind of objectives and goals. You have to know who and what you're fighting for.

Just people being pissed off everywhere, if they start killing each other isn't a civil war, that would just be some kind of chaos.

What you're saying is nothing but emotional empty threats and frustration talking. Basically you're getting all worked up over nothing. Let's say Trump gets booted out from President and all the Trump supporters get mad, then what??

Are they going to take to the streets and just kill anyone who they think is a liberal??? Are they going to storm DC and kill all Liberal Politicians??? What???

Saying there will be a Civil War and having no idea who's fighting it or why doesn't make sense. At best you might have some small groups of morons acting like a-holes and doing some random acts of violence against innocent people because they think that what they're doing is meaningful even though it's just stupid.

There isn't going to be a civil war.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

It might start out as a "civil" war but will quickly morph into a race war with roving bands of armed men shooting those they deem a threat.

There's also a negative side.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

Well that's fine, but that isn't a Civil War.

We have a Wars of Ideology going on all over the place. Always have. They cause problems too. Just take religion for one example.

But we've always had those and we always will.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
If there is a civil war, I will win.

I am rarely civil.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Don't underestimate the ignorance of the South. They're at war with a Direction. North.

You couldn't have a more vague, yet unanimously solidified goal.

We'll be lucky if they don't bulldoze through Canada in their racist 100 year old echoed rage.

You know why they're so good at quoting famous conservatives? Because they haven't said anything smart in 20ish years.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

They'll just arm themselves and head north shooting everything that moves???

LOL

Sooner or later they'd get cold and decide to back south again.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

In that case there will be no Civil War other than the one we already see on the streets with people murdering and robbing each other. If you're thinking about a literal foot soldier situation then that's not going to happen, the way they already have it is more effective and keeps people working and feeding the machine.
edit on 12/16/2016 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: imjack

They'll just arm themselves and head north shooting everything that moves???

LOL

Sooner or later they'd get cold and decide to back south again.

Yeah, after they go back the new war is over how far South is South and it starts over again until Hitler shoots himself in a blown up building.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

Which is why people need to wake the f*ck up. It's the oldest tactic we know of. Divide and conquer. When you can divide you enemy it allows you to maximize your ability to move, attack, defend, etc.

That has been the game plan, and a successful one at that, for a long time. Meanwhile what's happening and who benefits??? Society is being remapped and power is shifting hands but to do so you have to divide any and all forces that might stand in the way.

We need to stop talking about civil wars and fighting each other because we aren't each others enemy. We're being divided because our enemy is keeping us that way so they can make their power plays without resistance from us. All we're doing by fighting each other is making sure we both lose in the end.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I agree 100%.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: Jefferton

"If you don't accept the election results you are a threat to democracy, but if we don't win we will not accept the election results and call for the results to be nullified".

The left wing.

"If I don't win the election is rigged and I won't accept the results."

-Donald Trump

*cheers from the right wing/alt right*
edit on 16-12-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Sounds like a lot of what I hear liberals saying now or recently. I've heard them laugh at Trump saying it's rigged, but then he won and I heard complaints that it's rigged from the left. Go alt right

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

I will never accept Trump as my President. Any man that thinks it ok to grab a womans pu$$y because he is rich has no business being president. That statement alone will define his presidency and his honor or lack there of.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
Go alt right

NO. Stop cheering a double standard. If it's wrong when one side does it it's wrong when the other side does.

Neither side gets the high ground here. You're only encouraging bad behavior from which ever side you support.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You don't understand the word "let" I see nor that it has no relevance.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Interesting, but I don't remember caring about what you demand? Go alt right!

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Which clearly makes you part of the problem. BTW, that "problem" I'm talking about is the same thing you hate as well, so congrats on making your own life more miserable.

That's what happens when you allow or encourage hypocrisy and double standards like you're doing. Because it works both ways. The more you allow "your side" to act hypocritical the more you're encouraging the "other side" to do the same. From there it snowballs until both sides have destroyed their credibility and integrity.

So congratulations on your choice to destroy yourself. Just remember that it was your choice.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

The left is absolutely hypocritical and is so far left now that it drives us away.

Congratulations, we are all part of the unnamed problem

And you too stranger, and you too.

PS That post I wrote was in a rush so I'll say a little more. I don't hold any opinion of the alt right. How could I? It isn't exactly a formed ideology. The left is wrong in saying that it is a racist ideology. The right is wrong in saying it was made up by the left(seriously conservatives do you believe that?).
edit on 16-12-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join