It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama says "We Will" Retaliate against Russia for Election Hacking

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

At this point Obama is the equivalent of the 90 year old CEO who goes into work and is handed papers with no meaning to give the impression he is still in charge while the sane adults make the decisions.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I think he should do like Trump did - turn to the camera and say: Stop it!

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Nice analogy there.

So no, not much he can do then...

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Why punish Russia for doing something they have a responsibility to do? Protecting their countrymen.

Hacking was perfectly justifiable.

Clinton was incompetent in her duties as Secretary of State. US Code dictates the Secretary of States duties to include protection of all government employees abroad and yet she allowed a gay man to serve as a diplomat in a nation where that behavior may not even be legal as it is in the US.

And she announced her hostilities towards Putin.

Clinton won't even protect her fellow LGBT Americans from rape and murder in foreign countries even though her duties included shutting down that embassy.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd
Anyone have any absolute proof Russia hacked the election yet? No worries, I'll wait just like I have been since the story broke. Just more fake news spewed by the left I guess.

the alphabet agencies has proof, but that means nothing to you, because they apparently get their marching orders from the "left"....you personally have to be shown the actual hacking data and how it was retrieved, which will never happen. maybe your whole life is fake.....your messiah arrives here on earth on jan 20th....

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2
Why punish Russia for doing something they have a responsibility to do? Protecting their countrymen.

Clinton was incompetent in her duties as Secretary of State. US Code dictates the Secretary of States duties to include protection of all government employees abroad and yet she allowed a gay man to serve as a diplomat in a nation where that behavior may not even be legal as it is in the US.

Clinton won't even protect her fellow LGBT Americans from rape and murder in foreign countries even though her duties included shutting down that embassy.

fake news again

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Very handy statement, so we have to take their word for it. Problem being no one gives a #.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Miracula2

fake news again

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

The more you use such a ridiculous term the less meaning it has.

The more you use it to promote propaganda and bury the truth the more you personally will lose credibility.

Just some things to think about.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

As ridiculous as this is, all that propaganda about Russia preparing for nuclear war and nuking the US if Hillary is voted for, that was all DHS, so we hacked our own media to create fear in the public. This generation is the biggest bunch of liars I have ever witnessed, I mean these liars are similar to the liars who wrote the bible, these liars are little less smart though, I mean people still believe that bible 2,000 years later and they have no idea it is a work of pure pagan falsehood in the name of Christ, Christ must be so angry at Paul and those Greek stubborn idiots for doing that.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
They should inform the people precisely what they did that any other country didn't do during this election. I'm sure this is stuff that happens all the time. Exactly what was their definition of hack? What did they hack that could have changed the election? This is still too vague for me. BTW is anyone else getting Date Russian Woman adds today on ATS?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join