posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:59 AM
a reply to: DeathSlayer
I will do some thinking on this approach. My animals have all been to the vet - usually by poisoning.
1. Cat got sick from new dog. I forget what the dog had now but it was from the no kill shelter we got her from.
2: He ate a human prescription pill for no reason.
3. He kept eating a relatively non-poison palm variety. The vet said that he ate it so much it became toxic. He almost died from that incident.
4. He got sick and we don't know what he ate but there was a mass of fibrous material in his stomach. He recovered quickly however.
1. Dog was sick after we brought her home. I don't remember what the sickness was. She was coughing alot.
2. Dog ate prescription pill. That was my fault - I gave her the wrong med on accident. I forget why she was on meds.
The dog seems less affected by all of this - she only goes downstairs when there is thunder or heavy rain.
The cat does seem to stare at things in the basement and does like hanging out down there. I will try a pic next time I catch him doing that.
Last night I fell asleep downstairs watching tv. Woke up to a nightmare. A woman had me trapped in a car and drove off a cliff. I woke up before we
I am not sure of succubus really because I don't ever remember having sexual contacts or even dreams with the exception of the recurring oriental
woman that wants to kill all versions of me in every dimension.
My health is ok, but this spring it did take me quite some time to get over a flu. A whole month really. I have decided to quit smoking because of
I am afraid to ask names at this point. I feel like by doing that I will regret it.